Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:22:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: jesus are we going to hit $40 today?  (Read 3919 times)
piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 10:08:22 AM

By the way kimdotcom tweeted about making a bitcoin Credit Card...

Imaging buying groceries with it and at the end of the month your salary is not enough to cover the debt. Quite a card that would be Smiley

i am satoshi

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitobsessed

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 10:16:45 AM

Imaging buying groceries with it and at the end of the month your salary is not enough to cover the debt. Quite a card that would be Smiley

Took me a minute to get what you were saying.  But I think it would be more like a debit card.  A true bitcoin credit card would kinda suck though with the way the price could skyrocket LOL.
xxjs

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 10:21:37 AM

I'd like to hear thoughts from any professional traders, as i was doing some small trades by buying low and selling high but that didnt work out for my when i sold out at $35 and it didn't go down, Luckily i bought back in at $36 but when is the right time to sell when this is going on? how are you supposed to differentiate between a bubble and just a large buy order book?

Think opposite. When is it the right time to buy into dollars, and when to sell out? Listen to the manipulators, and make up your own mind.

Thanks,
Yeh I always like to hold bitcoin over fiat and it makes me nervous when I buy and have to hold fiat for any small length of time.

As for the manipulators i think i need to do some research because I'm still new at this and want to understand the players that are moving this market.

The central bank leaders are the manipulators of money, interest rate. They also probably manipulate the indicators, at least they try to tell you what to look on and what to ignore. 8 percent unemployment rate is high, but next year they might say it is normal. They say there is not enough money. They say the economy is running fine, when everybody can see that capital is consumed. They say you are better off unemployed than having a lower paid job. They call you middle class or aspiring for middle class, when that concept is notoriously undefined. They say it is good for you that money is less worth next year. So they manipulate the public opinion.

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 10:26:27 AM

I'd like to hear thoughts from any professional traders, as i was doing some small trades by buying low and selling high but that didnt work out for my when i sold out at $35 and it didn't go down, Luckily i bought back in at $36 but when is the right time to sell when this is going on? how are you supposed to differentiate between a bubble and just a large buy order book?

Think opposite. When is it the right time to buy into dollars, and when to sell out? Listen to the manipulators, and make up your own mind.

Thanks,
Yeh I always like to hold bitcoin over fiat and it makes me nervous when I buy and have to hold fiat for any small length of time.

As for the manipulators i think i need to do some research because I'm still new at this and want to understand the players that are moving this market.

The central bank leaders are the manipulators of money, interest rate. They also probably manipulate the indicators, at least they try to tell you what to look on and what to ignore. 8 percent unemployment rate is high, but next year they might say it is normal. They say there is not enough money. They say the economy is running fine, when everybody can see that capital is consumed. They say you are better off unemployed than having a lower paid job. They call you middle class or aspiring for middle class, when that concept is notoriously undefined. They say it is good for you that money is less worth next year. So they manipulate the public opinion.

well opinioned

Donations: 1JVhKjUKSjBd7fPXQJsBs5P3Yphk38AqPr - TIPS
the hacks, the hacks, secure your bits!
whitenight639

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 10:52:50 AM

Yeh I thought u were referring to the bitcoin markets, I'm aware of how our traditional, fractional reserve, fiat, debt based financial enslavement works.  sometimes i wonder why there's not more people aware of this as the media does such a poor job at hiding there corruption and riduculious escapades.

125uWc197UW5kM659m4uwEakxoNHzMKzwz
sounds

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

1221iZanNi5igK7oAA7AWmYjpsyjsRbLLZ

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 10:55:09 AM

Just hit $40

piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 11:02:45 AM

Took me a minute to get what you were saying.  But I think it would be more like a debit card.  A true bitcoin credit card would kinda suck though with the way the price could skyrocket LOL.

Yeah, debit card would work, but it was my understanding mr.Kim planned to offer a real credit card nominated in bitcoins. That would allow him to gather nice profits and offer benefits not possible with any other card. I wonder, would another player be possible alongside Visa/MC/Amex, but where all clearing is done in bitcoins? That's a solid investment needed at first, but a complete killer once it takes off. Can have the impossibly good conditions for merchants - zero fees for example - that would fuel adoption.

i am satoshi
DoomDumas
Legendary

Activity: 1002
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 02:09:52 PM

Banks opening in Asia?
News of BitPay getting more venture capital?
Kim dotcom saying bitcoins great and he wants to create a credit card?

Who the hell knows, take your pick

You forgot Namecheap just announced they are accepting Bitcoins now.
http://namecheap.com

That's a top 1000 Alexa site with a big bitcoin logo on their home page.

Cheesy  I dont need/want a domain name.. BUT, as they accept BTC, I'm now the proud owner of doomdumas.info !

DoomDumas
Legendary

Activity: 1002
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 02:18:53 PM

Less than 40 000 $ to go to 1000/btc on the CaVirtex Order book..

I know, this is not relevant, but I like to mention it Wink
Cyberdyne

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 02:23:25 PM

Cheesy  I dont need/want a domain name.

My small mind is having trouble imagining this version of reality Cheesy
Richy_T
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2119

1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 03:16:56 PM

how are you supposed to differentiate between a bubble and just a large buy order book?

Analysis of fundamentals. Anything else is just relying on knowing mob behavior and there's a good chance you're one of the mob.

1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: