May 10, 2024, 07:43:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: x
x - 0 (0%)
x - 1 (100%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Euro 2016  (Read 96713 times)
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 07:20:21 AM

And... BAM, Portugal is the Winner. The French are such a bad losers. I've heard that now they have opened a petition asking for the final game to be repeated. Portugal won fair and square, they just need to accept it!

Rematch ? I thought it was a joke I've never heard of the game in reset because the petition. There is a lot of cheating the game a few years ago
like Messi and Maradona scored using hands almost everyone in the world knows but the match was not repeated

Hahaha, yes it is a joke. They should think how they won against Germany, they were just lucky as well and how if Germany's fans want a rematch as well? LoL
Those who make the petition is just a person who can accept the fact that their lovely team did not win.

Hahah the defeat in the final was very disappointing especially for home team fans  but it is the fact that they lost
I hope the people who made the petition immediately accept the fact because it looked like the kids

Yeah, even France fans are make a riot on their city, i read that news haha. It must be so sad for all France fans, especially this Euro 2016 play at their home.

Yeah, I think the whole host if a situation like this, when it lost in the final and playing at home will certainly be a riot.
because this is really disappointing, angered and saddened.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mediator
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 08:40:33 AM

And... BAM, Portugal is the Winner. The French are such a bad losers. I've heard that now they have opened a petition asking for the final game to be repeated. Portugal won fair and square, they just need to accept it!

Rematch ? I thought it was a joke I've never heard of the game in reset because the petition. There is a lot of cheating the game a few years ago
like Messi and Maradona scored using hands almost everyone in the world knows but the match was not repeated

Hahaha, yes it is a joke. They should think how they won against Germany, they were just lucky as well and how if Germany's fans want a rematch as well? LoL
Those who make the petition is just a person who can accept the fact that their lovely team did not win.

Hahah the defeat in the final was very disappointing especially for home team fans  but it is the fact that they lost
I hope the people who made the petition immediately accept the fact because it looked like the kids

Yeah, even France fans are make a riot on their city, i read that news haha. It must be so sad for all France fans, especially this Euro 2016 play at their home.

Yeah, I think the whole host if a situation like this, when it lost in the final and playing at home will certainly be a riot.

Supposedly France fans can take the example of Iceland fans Iceland despite losing fans keep singing for players
I saw them on facebook video some time ago it was really awesome and deserve the title of the best fans
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 09:25:47 AM

Supposedly France fans can take the example of Iceland fans Iceland despite losing fans keep singing for players
I saw them on facebook video some time ago it was really awesome and deserve the title of the best fans

Guys stop believing dubious news...
There isn't any riots in France! Especially because France is the second country with most Portuguese ^^

There is more than 1.5 millions Portuguese celebrating in France, and French aren't rioting against us xD

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 09:30:39 AM

People actually believing there are riots and French signing a petition to redo the game...

Come on guys we're civilized people. I'm not saying there isn't a few dumbass stupid enough to do something like this, but if they're a few hundreds on our 65 millions that's the end of it Wink
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 09:32:33 AM

People actually believing there are riots and French signing a petition to redo the game...

Come on guys we're civilized people. I'm not saying there isn't a few dumbass stupid enough to do something like this, but if they're a few hundreds on our 65 millions that's the end of it Wink
if this things happen if the game redo is there a possibility to redo also our bet? hehehe i know it is next to impossible believing on it but just in case i lose a week earnings from that euro finals heehhe.
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 09:37:13 AM

if this things happen if the game redo is there a possibility to redo also our bet? hehehe i know it is next to impossible believing on it but just in case i lose a week earnings from that euro finals heehhe.

Ahah!
Yeah I agree that would be cool! I lost a huge mount betting on France too ^^
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 09:51:05 AM

People believe anything the news is saying.
But I don't doubt France is acting like it should: drinking to forget his humiliation xD
NewBet

Activity: 966

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 09:54:13 AM

I think most people have already withdraw their earning in euro final, so even if the final been rematch , there gonna be another new odds , no way the old bet will be redo again.
The match will only be rematch if they find any match-fixing , so I'm sure it won't happen. It's just complain from some poor sportsmanship fans that couldn't accept the defeat .
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 10:01:10 AM

I think most people have already withdraw their earning in euro final, so even if the final been rematch , there gonna be another new odds , no way the old bet will be redo again.
The match will only be rematch if they find any match-fixing , so I'm sure it won't happen. It's just complain from some poor sportsmanship fans that couldn't accept the defeat .

Well IMHO the brokers would be madly and crazy happy if the match was redone ^^

Every match is always in favor of the broker. It's just that every game is more or less famous so more or less people gamble that's all ^^
doublemore

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 10:20:40 AM

Haha where is this reported i've not seen it? i thought the french took it really well considering losing at home like that.

The whole euro 2016 was boring, they need to change the rules of football so attackers have advantage its got silly.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 10:26:06 AM

even if this happen it is just the game will be rematche but the bet they will open another set for that and house will win again for sure hahaha, good luck what ever happens here its been done.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 10:31:04 AM

If the game is repeated maybe all the teams want to do the same because no one wants to lose
can you imagine if every team loses constantly repeated competition  euro could not be completed and did not have a winner lol

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
razdva

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 10:57:37 AM

off topic but, when I look at women's football I see there is quite nice girls. WHY SO TERRIBLE football form??? Why not as a in beach volleyball or at least as a normal volleyball>?
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 11:33:05 AM

Haha where is this reported i've not seen it? i thought the french took it really well considering losing at home like that.

The whole euro 2016 was boring, they need to change the rules of football so attackers have advantage its got silly.

Even if the whole nation sign a petition to do a rematch for the euro game then there wont be any rematch at all because the referee decision is final.The france needs to start realizing that they lozt to portugal and start preparing for world cup instead of trying to get petition for the rematch
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 12:22:29 PM

Even if the whole nation sign a petition to do a rematch for the euro game then there wont be any rematch at all because the referee decision is final.The france needs to start realizing that they lozt to portugal and start preparing for world cup instead of trying to get petition for the rematch

Do you guys even read?

It doesn't happen. There is no petition there is no riot it doesn't happen...

sionsandman

Activity: 520

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 12:27:56 PM

Never forget...

I think it very strange. Final France at home and no penalty or another help from referee. Where watched Michel and co. Maybe they play lay France Grin

France was resoundingly benefited by the referee. These photos show only an error in favor of Portugal. Eder's hand... What do you wanted? A red card so he couldn't score the goal?  Grin

Compared with the french kickboxing stunts that resulted in Ronaldo's injury this is a joke.

Portugal won fair and square against France and against that brexit ref.

Deal with it or go cry to your mammas!  Grin
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 12:31:47 PM

Do you guys even read?

It doesn't happen. There is no petition there is no riot it doesn't happen...
yeah it never happened before in a major tournament like this one over nothing and it wouldnt never hapoend that will hurt the fifa reputation that is already bad
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 12:32:33 PM

Never forget...

I think it very strange. Final France at home and no penalty or another help from referee. Where watched Michel and co. Maybe they play lay France Grin

France was resoundingly benefited by the referee. These photos show only an error in favor of Portugal. Eder's hand... What do you wanted? A red card so he couldn't score the goal?  Grin

Compared with the french kickboxing stunts that resulted in Ronaldo's injury this is a joke.

Portugal won fair and square against France and against that brexit ref.

Deal with it or go cry to your mammas!  Grin

Compared with Portugal stunts and direct attacks I wouldn't say referee was pro French...

But no one is crying, just a couple of asshole trying to make everyone believe that French are actually rioting or signing a petition or whatever...

Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 01:01:03 PM

I some matches reffs really fu....  up but that is for them for blame
Cant remember reffs name that one player showed 3 yellow card

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
Mang86

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 01:11:32 PM

I some matches reffs really fu....  up but that is for them for blame
Cant remember reffs name that one player showed 3 yellow card
Haha you are talking about this one..Josip Šimunić got 3 yellow cards Cheesy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caYdeTLSW-o
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 »
  Print  

Jump to: