May 10, 2024, 05:54:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: x
x - 0 (0%)
x - 1 (100%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Euro 2016  (Read 96713 times)
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 01:23:32 PM

France was resoundingly benefited by the referee. These photos show only an error in favor of Portugal. Eder's hand... What do you wanted? A red card so he couldn't score the goal?  Grin

Compared with the french kickboxing stunts that resulted in Ronaldo's injury this is a joke.

The match result could be entirely different with ronaldo on the field however The fact that eder didnt got any card due to the handball is actually the same treatment that france got for payet. Payet should be given red card the moment he hit ronaldo and knocked him out of the game, for me this is an even treatment for both sides

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 01:46:26 PM

France was resoundingly benefited by the referee. These photos show only an error in favor of Portugal. Eder's hand... What do you wanted? A red card so he couldn't score the goal?  Grin

Compared with the french kickboxing stunts that resulted in Ronaldo's injury this is a joke.

The match result could be entirely different with ronaldo on the field however The fact that eder didnt got any card due to the handball is actually the same treatment that france got for payet. Payet should be given red card the moment he hit ronaldo and knocked him out of the game, for me this is an even treatment for both sides
and it should be no question or argue since the cup already been ended maybe better luck next season for france but it is already been awarded to Portugal no offense I also lose that big be for france.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
erwin45hacked
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 02:01:30 PM

and it should be no question or argue since the cup already been ended maybe better luck next season for france but it is already been awarded to Portugal no offense I also lose that big be for france.

Indeed right, although Im not happy to see portugal's performance overall the euro game but they won the game which is the most important part. Goalkeeper made some great saves although I think that france was lacking out of creativity during the whole game which is their main reason of losing probably
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 02:29:15 PM

Indeed right, although Im not happy to see portugal's performance overall the euro game but they won the game which is the most important part. Goalkeeper made some great saves although I think that france was lacking out of creativity during the whole game which is their main reason of losing probably

France play better against Germany, and far worse against Portugal in the final. This is most likely a mental factor and pressure when the final play at home. France should benefit even when Ronaldo was out early. and right what you said, Rui patricio truly remarkable. goalkeeper and defender is the key to them.

Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 02:39:21 PM

It was poor France effort,but Portugal was playing great even thay have lost Ronaldo.Now thay have new Ronaldo 18 years old Renato Sanchez

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 02:41:37 PM

France play better against Germany, and far worse against Portugal in the final. This is most likely a mental factor and pressure when the final play at home. France should benefit even when Ronaldo was out early. and right what you said, Rui patricio truly remarkable. goalkeeper and defender is the key to them.

I still don't understand how France lost. They had all cards in hands...
Just another proof that you can't really predict the outcome of a soccer game ^^

LiberOptions

Activity: 412
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 02:43:52 PM

EhEh... Now the French are all shooked up. This was a valuable lesson to them; Their strategy was to puto Ronaldo out and they thought that by doing so they would win the game like piece of cake. They were wrong! Portugal played way better!
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 02:49:16 PM

France was resoundingly benefited by the referee. These photos show only an error in favor of Portugal. Eder's hand... What do you wanted? A red card so he couldn't score the goal?  Grin

Payet shoueld have been given a red card because that was a nasty foul by Payet, he was not even aiming for the ball when you look back at it.
Even without Ronaldo Portugal won so they can be really proud of them selves.
FoendyZ

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 03:11:13 PM

It was poor France effort,but Portugal was playing great even thay have lost Ronaldo.Now thay have new Ronaldo 18 years old Renato Sanchez

not equal is ronaldo compare renato sanches, renato sanches posistion is defensif midfielder is younger ronaldo 18year old is winger attack
winger is can high productivitas goal scored, defence midfielder is equal paul pogba, is old player midfielder is steven gerrad, we are is midfileder defence is low scored team goal
White sugar
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 03:20:35 PM

EhEh... Now the French are all shooked up. This was a valuable lesson to them; Their strategy was to puto Ronaldo out and they thought that by doing so they would win the game like piece of cake. They were wrong! Portugal played way better!

Can't say that win in extra time is a piece of cake.

Also France could be the winner too, they got some chances and hit ball on post at least once
tebolbiano

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 03:21:33 PM

France was resoundingly benefited by the referee. These photos show only an error in favor of Portugal. Eder's hand... What do you wanted? A red card so he couldn't score the goal?  Grin

Payet shoueld have been given a red card because that was a nasty foul by Payet, he was not even aiming for the ball when you look back at it.
Even without Ronaldo Portugal won so they can be really proud of them selves.
yeah it was a realy bad foul from payet because he didnt play the ball instead of ronaldo knee but i dont th8nk that foul required a red card because was not like an awfull tackle and sometimes referees dont even count it as  a foul but the ref should not compensate portugal for the hand and give him a card everyone must take what he deserves
Aqualung89

Activity: 1666
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 03:23:12 PM

Look at that field 3 draws taking the trophy by beating France in the final in Portugal obviously did not understand anything of this Euro 2016.
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 04:17:10 PM

Look at that field 3 draws taking the trophy by beating France in the final in Portugal obviously did not understand anything of this Euro 2016.

it's about luck and effort, and whatever the outcome. Portugal is the champion. game from France is less well when in the final, unlike when the semi-final against Germany. France is more feasible to win after they beat Germany. but the reality is different.
White sugar
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 04:23:59 PM

France didn't better either, most of their game have been decided by late goals. They also almost lost to Ireland. France was also luck.
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 04:51:54 PM

France didn't better either, most of their game have been decided by late goals. They also almost lost to Ireland. France was also luck.
The luck that France have is match winner Antoine Griezmann. I don't think they could even gone this far without him. He the one that made thing happen for France , he the one that put Germany back home. I know all France teammates contribute something too but not as much as Antoine Griezmann. Even in the end France didn't win but Griezmann are surely the player of the tournament.
Mediator
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 05:29:38 PM

Guys stop believing dubious news...
There isn't any riots in France! Especially because France is the second country with most Portuguese ^^

There is more than 1.5 millions Portuguese celebrating in France, and French aren't rioting against us xD

I'm not talking about the riots I'm talking about fans Iceland because I saw the video a few days ago
Despite the defeat they still give encouragement to the players it is really a good example

I also speak related petitions  rematch I think some fans France could not accept defeat so make petition
france fans should be able to follow Iceland fans can accept defeat
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 06:23:00 PM

I wouldn't say that Portugal played better.They were the luckier ones in the end!
France definitely had the better chances in the regular game time but missed it to score as Germany failed against them in the half final.
Portugal made the lucky shot by Eder in the extra time and that's it.
Imo their was no team at this championship who really impressed and convinced me that they deserve the title.
It was a boring tournament for most of the games except Iceland who played with so much passion and heart!
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 06:37:32 PM

the power of the game is quite fun and quite exciting. I guess when C.Ronaldo get injured, portugal another player looks more excited than usual. and I'm sure at the time they want to win than in france. I think there is a mistake in france for the players in this match, because they make a C.Ronaldo injury, and it makes the player portugal become more excited than usual
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 08:15:38 PM

Didn't same thing happen in the Copa America this year? Some one got hit with a handball right in front of the goal that went in and the referee totally did not see it while everyone else did. I suspect that head referee got fired for that call as it cost the team the game.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
dukeneptun (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 09:49:53 PM

Poll Question: Champion And Finalist?
GERMANY, Portugal    - 24 (26.1%)
GERMANY, Wales    - 6 (6.5%)
FRANCE, Portugal    - 20 (21.7%)
FRANCE, Wales    - 7 (7.6%)
PORTUGAL, France    - 22 (23.9%)
PORTUGAL, Germany    - 7 (7.6%)
WALES, France    - 2 (2.2%)
WALES, Germany    - 4 (4.3%)
Total Voters: 92

22 people gueesed the final and the champion right. Maybe less but I forgot to lock the poll. Cheesy
I'm deleting the poll now. Everybody should write their last thoughts about Euro 2016 then I lock the thread too.
Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 »
  Print  

Jump to: