June 23, 2024, 09:13:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: x
x - 0 (0%)
x - 1 (100%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 193 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Euro 2016  (Read 96716 times)
yayayo
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 11:45:32 PM

Both Germany and France are highly favored so far. But I don't think they will make it this time. I voted "other", since I think Russia, Turkey and the Czech Republic have all quite strong teams and might have the advantage of being underdogs, who are not pressured by expectations of the public. Remember the devastating defeat of Brazil?

I think it will be a very interesting tournament. I especially like the group matches this time. Definitely looking forward to a nice hot summer with a cool beer and some good old soccer... Cheesy

ya.ya.yo!

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1510

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 11:52:05 PM

Germany is my favorite. Mario Gomez will play one of his best tournaments, he's in very good form now. Müller and other players will help too. Spain is my side choice. They are the favorite in every tournament they participate.
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 04:48:43 AM

England have officially announced their EURO 2016 Squad :

Goalkeepers: Joe Hart (Manchester City), Fraser Forster (Southampton), Tom Heaton (Burnley).

Defenders: Gary Cahill (Chelsea), Chris Smalling (Manchester United), John Stones (Everton), Kyle Walker (Tottenham Hotspur), Ryan Bertrand (Southampton), Danny Rose (Tottenham Hotspur), Nathaniel Clyne (Liverpool).

Midfielders: Dele Alli (Tottenham Hotspur), Ross Barkley (Everton), Eric Dier (Tottenham Hotspur), Jordan Henderson (Liverpool), Adam Lallana (Liverpool), James Milner (Liverpool), Raheem Sterling (Manchester City), Jack Wilshere (Arsenal).

Strikers: Wayne Rooney (Manchester United), Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur), Jamie Vardy (Leicester City), Daniel Sturridge (Liverpool), Marcus Rashford (Manchester United).
News from : http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36413882

Surprisingly Andros Townsend and Danny DrinkWater both missing out , so I understand about Townsend because he just recently in form , but DrinkWater are absolutely brilliant this season , no way he should be miss out! Instead Roy Hodgson have choose Jack Wilshere and Jordan Henderson that almost done nothing for their club this season and injury concern ahead on EURO 2016 .
What do you all think ?!
Seriously nobody here actually care about Roy Hodgson stupidity decision that choose Wilshere and Henderson instead of Townsend and DrinkWater?
I once confident that England could be the favor to win EURO 2016 , but after this I doubt that they could even pass the group stage...
horace08122

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 04:54:29 AM

England have officially announced their EURO 2016 Squad :

Goalkeepers: Joe Hart (Manchester City), Fraser Forster (Southampton), Tom Heaton (Burnley).

Defenders: Gary Cahill (Chelsea), Chris Smalling (Manchester United), John Stones (Everton), Kyle Walker (Tottenham Hotspur), Ryan Bertrand (Southampton), Danny Rose (Tottenham Hotspur), Nathaniel Clyne (Liverpool).

Midfielders: Dele Alli (Tottenham Hotspur), Ross Barkley (Everton), Eric Dier (Tottenham Hotspur), Jordan Henderson (Liverpool), Adam Lallana (Liverpool), James Milner (Liverpool), Raheem Sterling (Manchester City), Jack Wilshere (Arsenal).

Strikers: Wayne Rooney (Manchester United), Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur), Jamie Vardy (Leicester City), Daniel Sturridge (Liverpool), Marcus Rashford (Manchester United).
News from : http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36413882

Surprisingly Andros Townsend and Danny DrinkWater both missing out , so I understand about Townsend because he just recently in form , but DrinkWater are absolutely brilliant this season , no way he should be miss out! Instead Roy Hodgson have choose Jack Wilshere and Jordan Henderson that almost done nothing for their club this season and injury concern ahead on EURO 2016 .
What do you all think ?!
Seriously nobody here actually care about Roy Hodgson stupidity decision that choose Wilshere and Henderson instead of Townsend and DrinkWater?
I once confident that England could be the favor to win EURO 2016 , but after this I doubt that they could even pass the group stage...

Sad that Drinkwater is not in the squad,
I prefer to keep Drinkwater and drop Rashford,
Wilshere played very well in the Euro Cup Qualifiers,
so I can still understand why Hodgson pick Wilshere in the final 23.

England is not in a easy group, Slovakia just won Germany in the Friendly,
Russia is not a bad team, and they need to face Bale too, hope some1 in Eng can stop him.

dukeneptun (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 12:04:40 AM

Russia is not a bad team, and they need to face Bale too, hope some1 in Eng can stop him.

When was the last time English national team earn anything major? I don't remember any. I won't be surprised if they get eliminated even in the group stage. I don't know why but they can't show Premier League quality in national team level.
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1510

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 12:53:00 AM

Friendlies means nothing. TD's trying out new things and find their best 11. Friendlies are like training matches, it's not important to win, in fact it's important to lose. That's when you see which parts of team don't work and you can fix it before the tournament.
stonefree

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 02:54:23 AM

Both Germany and France are highly favored so far. But I don't think they will make it this time. I voted "other", since I think Russia, Turkey and the Czech Republic have all quite strong teams and might have the advantage of being underdogs, who are not pressured by expectations of the public. Remember the devastating defeat of Brazil?

I think it will be a very interesting tournament. I especially like the group matches this time. Definitely looking forward to a nice hot summer with a cool beer and some good old soccer... Cheesy

ya.ya.yo!

Too bad neither of those 2 teams will get out of their group. Croatia and Spain going through!

horace08122

Activity: 382

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 03:00:31 AM

When was the last time English national team earn anything major? I don't remember any. I won't be surprised if they get eliminated even in the group stage. I don't know why but they can't show Premier League quality in national team level.

Premier League quality Huh
only 1 team went into the Champions League & Europa League's Semi-finals,
and look how many Eng national team's players are in their squad... Cheesy Cheesy
stonefree

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 03:16:40 AM

Premier League quality Huh
only 1 team went into the Champions League & Europa League's Semi-finals,
and look how many Eng national team's players are in their squad... Cheesy Cheesy

well i think individually England has a very strong squad! Individually definitely top3 teams, better than France! Key word - individually.
FairlaySupport

Activity: 473
Merit: 252

please do not contact us here via PM.

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2016, 04:55:56 AM

Have a look at our outright market:

https://www.fairlay.com/predict/registered/new/euro-2016-5/

We take 0% fees on sports.

catlove

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:58:00 AM

France and Spain the top 2. England after them 2 actually. They have a more rounded team then usual and actually seem nicely set up to go on a good run. If they go far, anyone can beat anyone in a one off game. The only thing holding them back is Hodgson. If you look at them compared to the other nations, they easily have the best set of strikers with Kane, Vardy, Sturridge and then Rooney and Rashford just in case. France have a quality side, but Giroud is hardly prolific and Martial is more of a wide forward. Spain as always lack a quality striker. Same with Germany. Being the one country with clinical forwards could make the difference.
dukeneptun (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 11:32:58 PM

France and Spain the top 2. England after them 2 actually. They have a more rounded team then usual and actually seem nicely set up to go on a good run. If they go far, anyone can beat anyone in a one off game. The only thing holding them back is Hodgson. If you look at them compared to the other nations, they easily have the best set of strikers with Kane, Vardy, Sturridge and then Rooney and Rashford just in case. France have a quality side, but Giroud is hardly prolific and Martial is more of a wide forward. Spain as always lack a quality striker. Same with Germany. Being the one country with clinical forwards could make the difference.

Are you serious? Germany has the best strikers and wingers. Thomas Müller and Mario Gomez will rule the tournament. I'd say Spain and Germany top 2, after them France and Belgium.
pocarime32

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 11:54:09 PM

Are you serious? Germany has the best strikers and wingers. Thomas Müller and Mario Gomez will rule the tournament. I'd say Spain and Germany top 2, after them France and Belgium.

Well, this four teams will qualify to the next round for sure, Germany, France, Spain and Italy. Actually England also have a high chance to qualify too.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 12:01:26 AM

France has a very good squad, and France also is the host of euro 2016. so I would choose France as a champion.
fitra ok

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 12:11:28 AM

France has a very good squad, and France also is the host of euro 2016. so I would choose France as a champion.

hem i think spain as a champion not france ,., spain strong man Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - Most Trusted & Popular Bitcoin Game @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
nicomedya5

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 12:13:13 AM

My favorite germany, very disciplined and consistent.
Option 2 Spain 3 Italy, surprise turkey.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 11:50:20 AM

Italy is not in option at all Germany Spain and France, surprise may be England, Portugal and Belgium
dont think that some other may surprise it

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

stonefree

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 02:06:23 PM

Italy is not in option at all Germany Spain and France, surprise may be England, Portugal and Belgium
dont think that some other may surprise it

Why wouldn't italy be an option?
Did you expect them to win the WC in 2006? NO
Did you expect them to play in Euro finals in 2012 and 2000? NO

Did you expect Greece to win Euro in 2004? NO
Did you expect Leicester to win EPL this year? NO

so don't exclude anybody.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 02:17:48 PM

No strong fav for me,France yes,Germany,Italy no,Spain rather no,Russia lets see for me his form is uknown
Black Horses Ukraine,Poland and Slovakia
England it is my whispear fav

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 02:50:22 PM

I don't know why you don't like Belgium guys. Personally I think they have the best midfielders in the tournament out of all the participating countries and a very capable offense and defense. Belgium's golden generation of footballers has so much talent in their squad that I believe they will make a very deep run in the Euro 2016 tournament and probably reach the semi-finals or the final. Germany, Spain and France are the favorites but we shouldn't forget teams like Croatia and England which have pretty good squads as well. As for Italy I am not so sure what they could do because Italy can do amazing things and reach the final or just fail in the group stage and go home, it's always a coin toss with them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 193 »
  Print  

Jump to: