June 23, 2024, 04:50:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: x
x - 0 (0%)
x - 1 (100%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 193 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Euro 2016  (Read 96716 times)
ontrackk

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 12:47:51 PM

i believe that germany will be the winner though in the upcoming match i made a bet on switzerland

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
brigadier2001

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 01:06:39 PM

I believe that England are favourites of this match. Roy Hodgson's team play well, whereas Russia have significant absences for this tournament : England
cokkapaga
Legendary

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 01:41:17 PM

nice to see Switzerland will win
they are good performance in the first half
now score is 1-0.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████▄
▄███████████▀    ▀███████████▄
███████████▀        ▀█    ██████
██████████▀                ███████
█████████▀      ▄██▄        ████████
▄███████▀      ▄█▀  ▀█▄      ▀███████▄
██████▀      ▄█▀      ▀█▄      ▀██████
█████▄     ▄█▀    ▄ ▄   ▀█▄     ▄█████
███████▄ ▄█▀    ██████    ▀█▄ ▄███████
█████████▀       █   ██     ▀█████████
▀████████        █████       ████████▀
████████        █   ██      ████████
███████       ██████       ███████
██████         ▀ ▀        ██████
▀████                    ████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

Alt.Estate

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████
  TELEGRAM
MEDIUM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 02:10:50 PM

Wales has lost both the recent two games. Slovakia has a far better recent performance than Wales on the other hand. Slovakia +0 @ 1.909.

You need to know that the recent match of Wales, which are bad, has been made without Bale, the central piece of the team. I'm still unsure about what to bet on that match.
Havelivi

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 02:34:53 PM

Wales vs Slovakia as i think draw will be possible out come for this encounter and this match potentially can go over 2.5 goals but i will pick both teams to score which is very safer option from my opinion, even it hard to predict which team will get 3 points there. 
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 02:52:08 PM

Don't forget that Slovakia defeated Germany 3:1 like two weeks ago. It will not be easy match for Wales and I expect it can go both ways.

We will most like see these players on a pitch today:

Wales

Possible XI: Hennessey; Gunter, Taylor, Chester, Williams; Davies, King, Allen; Ramsey, Bale; Robson-Kanu.

Slovakia

Possible XI: Kozáčik; Pekarík, Škrtel, Ďurica, Hubočan (Švento); Hrošovský, Kucka; Mak, Hamšík, Weiss; Ďuriš.

Betting odds:

Wales – 19/10

Draw – 2

Slovakia –9/5
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 03:09:04 PM

I just watched the entire match of Switzerland against Albania and I can't believe how many golden opportunities for goals were missed by both teams. Unfortunately my bet for over 1.5 goals is a bust what a bad luck that was. Also I have to admit both goalkeepers made great saves today but the Swiss goalie Sommer is man of the match for me. That last save was amazing when he was 1vs1 the Albanian player. Another thing that caught my attention was that the Swiss team played very arrogantly like underestimating their opponent most of the match and this almost led to a draw near the end. Well off to watch the remaining 2 games for today  Cheesy
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 03:11:32 PM

I think I'll decide to bet on Wales +2. Even if the odds are low, at least, I can't find anything safer. Anyone has any though on this ?
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1510

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 03:13:03 PM

Albania v Switzerland - Switzerland @ 1.87
Albania v Switzerland - Under 2.5 Goals @ 1.47
Let's see if that works. I won't play it in my system though, I just try to follow up games.

Nice to see both of my predictions come again. The match was played just like I thought. Seferovic missed too many opportunities. It could go 2-0 too.
Now we have Wales - Slovakia game, I probably wouldn't watch it. It would go either way but Slovakia is one step ahead.
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 03:16:08 PM

for today I made a parlay of both Switzerland and England to win with good odds in my opinion (X3.42)
Switzerland already won , still need England to win and I guess it will be really interesting match to watch also surprises may happen tho
Shogen
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 03:39:37 PM

There were more than two goals in most of the past few games of both Switzerland and Albania. So my bet is on over 2 goals @ 2.023 today.

The final score is Albania 0 - 1 Switzerland and I have lost that bet. It is disappointing that Switzerland cannot make a goal after Albania gets a red card in the first half.

ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 03:58:42 PM

There were more than two goals in most of the past few games of both Switzerland and Albania. So my bet is on over 2 goals @ 2.023 today.

The final score is Albania 0 - 1 Switzerland and I have lost that bet. It is disappointing that Switzerland cannot make a goal after Albania gets a red card in the first half.

I was lucky to take Switzerland, and Switzerland made a quick goal in the early minutes. I believe Switzerland, because they are one of the teams that will qualify or be runner-up in Group A

erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 04:41:02 PM

I think I'll decide to bet on Wales +2. Even if the odds are low, at least, I can't find anything safer. Anyone has any though on this ?

Draw no bet should be fine for this bet however currently wales is leading with 1 goal. Bale made a spectacular freekick and it supposed to be 1-1 if only the shot from hamsik didnt get blocked. It was a great solo effort and it seems both team is relying too much on their superstar player in the match
tebolbiano

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 04:53:08 PM

Draw no bet should be fine for this bet however currently wales is leading with 1 goal. Bale made a spectacular freekick and it supposed to be 1-1 if only the shot from hamsik didnt get blocked. It was a great solo effort and it seems both team is relying too much on their superstar player in the match
after the first half i don't think that we we will have more then 1 other goal i think it will end 1-0 or 2-0 i think wales will just try to defend the goal that they scored and maybe add another one from a counter attack or a set peice
erwin45hacked
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 04:58:04 PM

after the first half i don't think that we we will have more then 1 other goal i think it will end 1-0 or 2-0 i think wales will just try to defend the goal that they scored and maybe add another one from a counter attack or a set peice

We wont know anything until the full whistle blown. I could predict another goal by slovakia soon, they need to win this game badly so they wont be losing this match without puting up a fight . Their superstar hamsik got full marked from wales defender therefore coach need to change abit of their strategy
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:00:29 PM

I think this match will go with draw as first half wales scored goal and next half they will try to defend it and slovakia will try with full force to draw or win the game. but their will be one more goal in second half.
elyas772

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:05:56 PM

I think this match will go with draw as first half wales scored goal and next half they will try to defend it and slovakia will try with full force to draw or win the game. but their will be one more goal in second half.

now half time wales lead 1-0 goals from bale. your prediction may be right, the final draw, because I saw Slovakia had more ball possession than wales

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:11:28 PM

I think wales able to defend their victory, gareth bale played very well and will make more goals in the second half
erwin45hacked
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:19:43 PM

now half time wales lead 1-0 goals from bale. your prediction may be right, the final draw, because I saw Slovakia had more ball possession than wales

Slovakia is winning in everything except for number of shots on goal, currently it is 5-0 and even with lack of possesion  wales managed to keep the game up as they wanted it to be however the current score is 1-1 . Ondrej duda got on the scoresheet and now wales will need to start attacking again
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:29:37 PM

Hello everyone! Don't forget to check our Euro 2016 and Copa America promo!
You already know our Tipster Championship, sponsored by directbet.eu, and now we decided to create a special competition with the same prizes (so top7 prizes that can go up to 1BTC, and a participation prize of 70mBTC just for betting with us).

On top of that we have a fun special event, that follows the structure of Euro 2016, and you will compete in a group phase and try to reach the final after an exciting knockout phase (you get 30mBTC for each phase you pass on the way to the final and 160mBTC if you win on the final)

Don't miss our great competition and our funny special event!
Here is the registration link:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1248467.0

Good luck on your bets!

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 193 »
  Print  

Jump to: