Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:29:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My god I can't believe it  (Read 456 times)
Jhondoe12 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 02:31:25 PM

I used to exchange BTC to XRP use BTC2ripple.com

but Their Compliance team said they will be block my account and find another gateway

but I'm Already use Gatehub.net. and I just open trust line to BTC2ripple in my Gatehub account

If they block my BTC2ripple Account, Gatehub will block too?

They just said move out, and don't give another chance. It's so unfair.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jak1

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 03:23:42 PM

but Their Compliance team said they will be block my account and find another gateway

but I'm Already use Gatehub.net. and I just open trust line to BTC2ripple in my Gatehub account

I don't know about btc2ripple.com . it is not a famous exchange site . but you must did something shady or illegal, thats why you are being block or getting warning from their team.
what you did there? did you completed any exchanging deals there? if you have a good reputation there then why they are blocking you?
Jhondoe12 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 03:34:56 PM

I don't know about btc2ripple.com . it is not a famous exchange site . but you must did something shady or illegal, thats why you are being block or getting warning from their team.
what you did there? did you completed any exchanging deals there? if you have a good reputation there then why they are blocking you?

----------------------------------------

No I didn't, I'm not doing any illegal thing.

If you can access BTC2ripple. you can understand even I can't try illegal things.

but 3 weeks ago, I found their mail from them in spam filter . including some questions, like source of fund.

Due to their new Policy, all people have to Investigate

but I found it too rate. so they think I Ignore them. so I ask them give me another chance. they denied.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: