Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:02:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MY FAV SATOSHI NAKAMOTO QUOTE  (Read 879 times)
sonofabitwear (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 03:04:45 PM

"And if you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you. I am sorry"

This is my fav quote from Satoshi Nakamoto.
I like the fact you can really address it to many other situations in life.

Je m'en fous - as the French would say

So I turned it into a painting

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGCKS4qPlNm/?taken-by=satoshigallery

and into a t-shirt:

http://www.satoshigallery.com/product/satoshi-nakamoto-quote-black/

Valentina

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 08:02:25 PM

Hey Valentia,you never seem to surprise us with your amazing collection and also if shipping was not that expensive for me,I'd proudly buy all your stuff.Although the above quote is not Satoshi's best ever,I can give you a hint for your next collection :
Lost coins only make everyone else’s coins worth slightly more.
sonofabitwear (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 10:25:47 PM

Hey Valentia,you never seem to surprise us with your amazing collection and also if shipping was not that expensive for me,I'd proudly buy all your stuff.Although the above quote is not Satoshi's best ever,I can give you a hint for your next collection :
Lost coins only make everyone else’s coins worth slightly more.

Hey!
Hi!

Thank you for your post and for your appreciation!
I am confident than that once you try the quality of my product you will reccoment them to your friend and therefore I am willing to invest in offering to you a free shipment if you buy at lest two t-shirts.
I promise you won’t regret your choice!

Write me at valentina@satoshigallery.com

;-)

V.
batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 08:18:36 AM

"And if you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you. I am sorry"

This is an excellent quote, this should be written on stickers with the BTC logo and posted about town.

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
Pkzone

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

I2VPN Lead developer.Antidote to 3-letter agencies

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 10:17:49 AM

Does this seriously belong to Project Development? Eh?

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Get your game girl

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 10:31:59 AM

Yeah why not ? Anything artistic or creative or something being developed goes to project development,even if its even a idea which hasn't been executed.It all depends on your point of view.
Pkzone

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 10:39:29 AM

Yeah why not ? Anything artistic or creative or something being developed goes to project development,even if its even a idea which hasn't been executed.It all depends on your point of view.
Project development is place for developing Bitcoin-related projects..

I don't see

1) How is Bitcoin-related, I agree Satoshi is a great human (? In Internet with Tor and so anonymous as Satoshi could be a dog too) who developed Bitcoin but quotes from Satoshi is NOT related to Bitcoin..

2) Oh sorry, I didn't know quotes could be executed, with which interpreter? Human brain?

3)

Thank you for your post and for your appreciation!
I am confident than that once you try the quality of my product you will reccoment them to your friend and therefore I am willing to invest in offering to you a free shipment if you buy at lest two t-shirts.
I promise you won’t regret your choice!
Advertising in Project development? Put this on your f**king signature.

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Get your game girl

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 10:46:02 AM

Has it been explicitly mentioned ? Can you show us ? Please ? But it's common sense right? You don't have it.

1) How is Bitcoin-related, I agree Satoshi is a great human (? In Internet with Tor and so anonymous as Satoshi could be a dog too) who made Bitcoin but quotes from Satoshi is NOT related to Bitcoin..

Its a quote from Satoshi Nakamoto who created bitcoin,are you too dumb to not related it with bitcoin?You're a special one mate.Satoshi is a dog ? That show your level of intelligence.Dogs are smart though,definitely smarter than you.

2) Oh sorry, I didn't know quotes could be executed, with which interpreter? Human brain?

Let's take you back to your school projects ,how did you execute them ? The origami or just paper craft or a simple drawing project.Yes human body parts seem to be a nice compiler.Also,you have no idea what a compiler does.Maybe use www.google.com ?

I know your VPN project is a failure and no one give two shits about multi vpn connections but that doesn't mean you should be butthurt about other's projects.Cheer up man.
Pkzone

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 10:52:04 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2016, 11:12:43 AM by Pkzone

Has it been explicitly mentioned ? Can you show us ? Please ? But it's common sense right? You don't have it.

1) How is Bitcoin-related, I agree Satoshi is a great human (? In Internet with Tor and so anonymous as Satoshi could be a dog too) who made Bitcoin but quotes from Satoshi is NOT related to Bitcoin..

Its a quote from Satoshi Nakamoto who created bitcoin,are you too dumb to not related it with bitcoin?You're a special one mate.Satoshi is a dog ? That show your level of intelligence.Dogs are smart though,definitely smarter than you.

Let's take you back to your school projects ,how did you execute them ? The origami or just paper craft or a simple drawing project.Yes human body parts seem to be a nice compiler.Also,you have no idea what a compiler does.Maybe use www.google.com ?

I know your VPN project is a failure and no one give two shits about multi vpn connections but that doesn't mean you should be butthurt about other's projects.Cheer up man.

I2VPN is not a failure, ****..

That explains why you can't read English..

Satoshi never said if he was a male/female/animal... I never said Satoshi IS a dog, he may be a dog..

FYI:

Says who? A *****. (Replace this with some random word)

Project Development
Organization of Bitcoin and related projects, bounty campaigns, advertising etc.
Moderator: Mitchełł

More shit incoming:
The most dumb statement yet was to think that a software developer won't know what is a compiler.
LOL LMFAO ROFL FML.

More:
project ‎(plural projects)

A planned endeavor, usually with a specific goal and accomplished in several steps or stages.  [quotations ▼]
    (chiefly in the plural, US) An urban low-income housing building.

Projects like Pruitt-Igoe were considered irreparably dangerous and demolished.

(dated) An idle scheme; an impracticable design.

a man given to projects

(obsolete) A projectile.
    (obsolete) A projection.
    (obsolete) The place from which a thing projects.
None of this seems to match this... This from Wiktionary.

sonofabitwear (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 10:57:41 AM

Thank you, I am glad you get my point Joel.

I know a lot of people are not interested in art, and may see it as an useless thing to bitcoin.
I do think art can help spreading bitcoin culture in order to associate the values of bitcoin to something more than just an uppercase B with two lines through it...
This is my contribution and art is always hard to understand for some people.
But I strongly believe I can do something in this field, at least helping creating a new iconography that can spark people's curiosity at help them approaching bitcoin in an easier way...because we don't all have a math/tech mind!!

V.
Pkzone

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 11:01:42 AM

Thank you, I am glad you get my point Joel.

I know a lot of people are not interested in art, and may see it as an useless thing to bitcoin.
I do think art can help spreading bitcoin culture in order to associate the values of bitcoin to something more than just an uppercase B with two lines through it...
This is my contribution and art is always hard to understand for some people.
But I strongly believe I can do something in this field, at least helping creating a new iconography that can spark people's curiosity at help them approaching bitcoin in an easier way...because we don't all have a math/tech mind!!

V.
Uh huh, OK, I think your art may be related to Bitcoin.

However, Satoshi's quotes ARE NOT RELATED to Bitcoin, I don't think this belongs here, feel free to prove me wrong (without insulting/attacking me or being dumb, please).

sonofabitwear (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 11:02:45 AM

More:

Full Definition of project

:  a specific plan or design :  scheme

obsolete :  idea

:  a planned undertaking: as a :  a definitely formulated piece of research b :  a large usually government-supported undertaking c :  a task or problem engaged in usually by a group of students to supplement and apply classroom studies

Art projects work in a different way.

And "if you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you. I am sorry".

V.
Pkzone

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 11:05:06 AM

More:

Full Definition of project

:  a specific plan or design :  scheme

obsolete :  idea

:  a planned undertaking: as a :  a definitely formulated piece of research b :  a large usually government-supported undertaking c :  a task or problem engaged in usually by a group of students to supplement and apply classroom studies

Art projects work in a different way.

And "if you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you. I am sorry".

V.

Hmm, for sure, define a art project..

Let the moderator see if this matches the scope of this subforum, then will we see if I am proved wrong.

sonofabitwear (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 11:06:37 AM

However, Satoshi's quotes ARE NOT RELATED to Bitcoin, I don't think this belongs here, feel free to prove me wrong (without insulting/attacking me or being dumb, please).
[/quote]

Well...
1) I do think Satoshi is related to Bitcoin ( feel free to prove me wrong!).
2) Do you see ANY other part of this bitcoin forum where I can post things about my art? In my opinion it is a project development. It's my art project and I am developing it. And don't know other places where I can share this with the community!

V.

Pkzone

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 11:08:26 AM

Well...
1) I do think Satoshi is related to Bitcoin ( feel free to prove me wrong!).
2) Do you see ANY other part of this bitcoin forum where I can post things about my art? In my opinion it is a project development. It's my art project and I am developing it. And don't know other places where I can share this with the community!

V.

I for sure see a different subforum where you could post your things about art:

1) Off-topic. (Why not? Obviously).
2) Service Announcement.
3) Services.

No, and I never said Satoshi is not related to Bitcoin, but his quotes are NOT related.

Pkzone

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 11:21:12 AM

Does your post conform to: This?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: