Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:40:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Well Pay $0.50 cents per article  (Read 1358 times)
raymond541

Activity: 821
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 03:15:25 PM

I'm interested to do the article writing job but the rate is low. if its possible to increase rate please send me PM for more information, thanks
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:52:39 PM

Articles that are around 400-500 words aren't worth 50 cents. They're worth at least $3.00 and it's pretty common for an article writer to know that pricing but if you're only looking for poorly made articles that lacks coherence of topics, well, you can get it for the price you're offering, 50 cents.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 01:43:42 AM

For native English writers, the average market rates are around $20 per 500 words, and you are offering 1/40th of that. Even for non-native writers, I have paid $5 to $6 per 500 words. Your rates are too low. May be you will get some noob, who will use google translate or other tools to create a few low quality articles for you. 
bitwhispers (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 02:42:12 AM

Wage is too low and would be a waste of time if accepted in my opinion unless of course you accept gibberish quality of content.
same with my opinion making 500 words well constructed words and make it impressive should not be worth only .50 cents 2-3 dollars will do and it is reasonable mate might be waiting for some one who work with you and if there's any price increase after finishing some projects.

Hello folks. Let's be clear this is just the starting amount and it will be raised as I see how people write and the quality. I'll be laying out the details of it shortly. Thanks!
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 06:18:10 AM

Wage is too low and would be a waste of time if accepted in my opinion unless of course you accept gibberish quality of content.
same with my opinion making 500 words well constructed words and make it impressive should not be worth only .50 cents 2-3 dollars will do and it is reasonable mate might be waiting for some one who work with you and if there's any price increase after finishing some projects.

Hello folks. Let's be clear this is just the starting amount and it will be raised as I see how people write and the quality. I'll be laying out the details of it shortly. Thanks!

Well its getting nicer. Articles well under 500 words must be paid at least 3$ minimum. At least it is a little bit fair and square IMO Smiley
graphicalx

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

Need logo design, banner design? PM me!

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 09:03:19 AM

Folks, please make sure you get your payment FIRST. He's ignoring me since more than a year. Do see the feedback I gave him

Last email i received from him (Feb 2015)

fund my procrastination: 1Hf1XG5cBnuFTxBVXUfUnK5hWLSBENqwnM [QR]
bitwhispers (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 04:58:31 PM

Folks, please make sure you get your payment FIRST. He's ignoring me since more than a year. Do see the feedback I gave him

https://i.imgsafe.org/147533366f.png

This individual was already paid and has been trying to extort me for more money. Just ignore.
bitwhispers (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 04:59:40 PM

Well its getting nicer. Articles well under 500 words must be paid at least 3$ minimum. At least it is a little bit fair and square IMO Smiley

$3 sounds more reasonable that is true. But for now it's going to be .50 cents.
abhishek.g

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 05:24:22 PM

I thought you are providing articles for as low as 20 cents per article . To be frank its a very low rate and as far as I know the rate for such articles vary in a range of $1 to as high as $10 pr article.
graphicalx

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

Need logo design, banner design? PM me!

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2016, 07:39:45 PM

This individual was already paid and has been trying to extort me for more money. Just ignore.

I'd be most willing to clear things BitWhispers, which is why I emailed you our conversations in JPG.

You sent the first payment of $50

I requested the second payment of $35, you said ok, but never paid

Here's my account ( 1M4VgSBbqo9ERpVUWYdAAk2cReUEt866Ya ) which shows your first transaction of $50: https://blockchain.info/address/1M4VgSBbqo9ERpVUWYdAAk2cReUEt866Ya

Where did you send my second payment that I've been trying to "extort" from you?
I'd love to clear any misunderstandings, you've been constantly polite in all your 4-5 emails, but you clearly know you're avoiding my payment. Doing more research links you to hashie.co which apparently was a scam.

You give me my payment and that'll be the end of this. I need to pay my bills too.

fund my procrastination: 1Hf1XG5cBnuFTxBVXUfUnK5hWLSBENqwnM [QR]
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 08:58:01 PM

I'd be most willing to clear things BitWhispers, which is why I emailed you our conversations in JPG.

I requested the second payment of $35, you said ok, but never paid

Here's my account ( 1M4VgSBbqo9ERpVUWYdAAk2cReUEt866Ya ) which shows your first transaction of $50: https://blockchain.info/address/1M4VgSBbqo9ERpVUWYdAAk2cReUEt866Ya

Where did you send my second payment that I've been trying to "extort" from you?
I'd love to clear any misunderstandings, you've been constantly polite in all your 4-5 emails, but you clearly know you're avoiding my payment. Doing more research links you to hashie.co which apparently was a scam.

You give me my payment and that'll be the end of this. I need to pay my bills too.

With things like this you should use an escrow. We are not talking about 10 cents. Having a party who declines escrow must make you very wary.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 09:09:45 PM

I know several forums where writing some few words with no sufficient quality about financial issues can give you 0.20 or 0.30 cents in a couple of minutes. So I can't see any interesting reward to join this project despite my great interest in sharing my ideas about online businesses.
bitwhispers (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 01:16:30 AM

There isn't anything to clear up. You were paid as you can see in your image below. I said I'd look over what you sent over and if I liked it I would pay. I didn't care for it so I moved on.

https://i.imgsafe.org/32ce63027e.png

As I mentioned above I was looking it over and never agreed to send $35 over in BTC , specially if I didn't like it ? . If this isn't extortion then why are emailing me asking for more then $35 in BTC ?

This thread has nothing to do with you so you are welcome to move on. As the commentator mentioned above if you were so concerned escrow would have been the way to go I guess ?

Since this thread was hijacked I'm locking it  down and taking it to PM's . Just PM me and I'll give you details on the ideas.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: