Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:55:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 30% of "F.O.M.A Fortuna", lands in Entropia game. Passive / Active income.  (Read 367 times)
monkeydong1 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 11:15:48 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2016, 06:38:59 PM by monkeydong1

Hi there,

I own 30% of "F.O.M.A Fortuna", an Asteroid in "Entropia-Universe",  a real cash economy game, where you can deposit and withdraw money pegged to the dollar. ($1 = 10 PEDs, the ingame currency).

This Asteroid is formerly known as "Club Neverdie", first purchased in 2005 I believe, by "Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs" known as "Jon Jacobs" in real life.

It auctionned and sold for 100k$ back then, and put back on the market 5 years later, which then sold for more than 600k$.

And entered the guiness book of records for the "most expensive virtual item ever sold" twice I believe.

An example of what I am talking about taken from Forbes :

http://www.forbes.com/sites/oliverchiang/2010/11/13/meet-the-man-who-just-made-a-cool-half-million-from-the-sale-of-virtual-property/#17cabbd7957e

I own 7 lands (from 21 on the ressort) since about 2011, and generated over 300k$ since then.

Currently the passive income sit at around 2.5k$ month, and can surely be tripled with an active investor who wants to create events, and market their product ingame.

I might be interested in a swap over crypto-currencies, obviously with -escrow-.

If interested and need more informations , feel free to pm me, but don't forget to use google first aswell.

Update :

Start bid at $250k equivalent.

Buyout at $350k equivalent.

Auction will run 2 weeks from the start bid met, unless buyout is taken.

If a potential buyer withdraw the winning offer, the one that made an offer before it, will win the assets.

Buyout does not count in that latest scenario.

(Example : A potential buyer offer the buyout without any start bid and then does not go through, then the asset get to run 2 weeks again until start bid has been met).

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: