Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 03:59:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: do you accept bitcoins in your business  (Read 21987 times)
NordicRanger

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 07:33:35 AM

we never accept bitcoins in our company becasuse there are allot of peopel in this company who dont want to get payed or something in bitcoins because we dont have anything about that.
Erzatium

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 08:09:35 AM

i am a carpenter/ handyman and furniture repairer and i accept it as payment , acually prefer it. are there any other places other than gambleing and tech stuff  that accepts it there is a beekeeper in north carolina that does also
Well there's no problem accepting bitcoin in your skills.. for me i am also accepting bitcoin as payment if there's a costumer using bitcoin as payment..  i can  accept it.. many people are accepting bitcoin right now and more stores are accepting bitcoin as payment so i think more replied here are accepting bitcoin too.
Not yet and that is because there are not that many people that is using Bitcoin so we have to promote it more and that is really important.
But of course it is hard to know what will even know what is going to happen with Bitcoin.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 12:42:43 PM

we never accept bitcoins in our company becasuse there are allot of peopel in this company who dont want to get payed or something in bitcoins because we dont have anything about that.

It is strange that some people are not accepting bitcoin, as bitcoin is much beneficial currency in the world nowadays and it is giving more profit than any other investment, they should have to learn that bitcoin is not a bad currency and have to accept it from you, in that you both will have benefit.
NewInCryptoCurrency

Activity: 326

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:52:50 PM

we dont accept bitcoins in our compamny and that is because we dont want to work twice we only keep it by gold that is difficult enough for some people in this company.
CoinsRoyal

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:26:26 PM

We are accepting bitcoins in our company and that is because we work together with allot of other companys who like to pay in bitcoins so we are ok with it.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 05:38:37 PM

We are accepting bitcoins in our company and that is because we work together with allot of other companys who like to pay in bitcoins so we are ok with it.

Its nice that you guys are accepting it for your company, what kind of sector are guys in ?
My company I'm working at is not accepting it because its simply just not working in the right branch to do this.
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:26:16 AM

i have small business in my real life and actually i'm accept bitcoin as the payment if my partner business using bitcoin but it's very rarely to see one of them using it because they don't know what is bitcoin and how to use that because they only use fiat on every transactions
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:16:13 AM

No, because the price of the bitcoin now is not stable, I think we will accept if the bitcoin will have a stable price Smiley.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 05:59:46 AM

The people who are working in your company do not know about bitcoin that is why they do not prefer it, and want their local fiat for the payment, you should have to teach them about all the aspect of bitcoin, after that they will start loving bitcoin.

ning_chang

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 03:58:12 PM

I accept it for everything in my sig, and more.
Yeah.  You right. Me too. I accept the bitcoins on my business.
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:56:37 PM

Its nice that you guys are accepting it for your company, what kind of sector are guys in ?
My company I'm working at is not accepting it because its simply just not working in the right branch to do this.

Yes for some company's it cannot be used without any doubts, My company is also not using it because of the fact its that we are offering a IT service for only big company's and  they are all not having bitcoins so..
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 08:44:56 PM

i am a carpenter/ handyman and furniture repairer and i accept it as payment , acually prefer it. are there any other places other than gambleing and tech stuff  that accepts it there is a beekeeper in north carolina that does also
Well there's no problem accepting bitcoin in your skills.. for me i am also accepting bitcoin as payment if there's a costumer using bitcoin as payment..  i can  accept it.. many people are accepting bitcoin right now and more stores are accepting bitcoin as payment so i think more replied here are accepting bitcoin too.
Yes , that is the point, if the customers will pay us in bitcoin then we will definitely accept it, but if e start to accept only bitcoin then for those customers who do not know about it, we will be limited.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 12:08:16 AM

The business I work for is not accepting it but I think this is because the bitcoin is still not popular enough due to this its not accepting it simply.
I think its just a matter of time.
Kevin29

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 07:36:34 AM

I wish lol
zodin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 07:38:20 AM

actually we have no such trend here. and most of the people do not know about bitcoin. but still if some come to me and offer bitocin instead of flat currency i will certainly like to accept the offer.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 08:59:38 AM

Definitely do. I sell my goods and services for bitcoin, although I do not have a business. However, I would love to see more merchants using bitcoin as a payment method that they use daily.

There are already some, but not enough ;P
justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 08:29:53 PM

Yes, in those areas where there is no any facility for the usage of bitcoin, people do not want to take it, whenever bitcoin will be accepted by the governments and they provide the facilities for them then I think they will not reject bitcoin.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:26:07 PM

I accept it for everything in my sig, and more.
Yeah.  You right. Me too. I accept the bitcoins on my business.
wow interesting and what is your business. i am also welling to accept bitoicn in my business. but the problem is that we have very little knowledge about bitoicn. they need awareness about bitcoin. so that they may to shopping buying and selling in bitcoin.
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 02:18:50 PM

There should be country specific directory which should be update with all those who deal and accepts btc for their business.This will provide all under one roof and easy for all.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 09:44:30 PM

There should be country specific directory which should be update with all those who deal and accepts btc for their business.This will provide all under one roof and easy for all.

Look no futher my friend. Here you can find a list of shops per country.
http://usebitcoins.info/index.php/bitcoin-in-the-real-world#!/catid=12;2;21;3;22;10;13;17;20;15;16;9;4;11;6;18;1;14;25;24;23;19

It's very extensive. I remember finding it one day and knew I had to bookmark it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: