Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:10:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me about TRADING  (Read 5244 times)
dotajhay (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 02:56:23 AM

Can anyone help me how to know if the bitcoin price will decrease?
and how to trade bitcoins and earn?  Huh
Because i invest bitcoins in yobit.net but i didn't know how to properly trade bitcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:51:00 AM

buy a time machine and go to the future to see how the bitcoin price is a year from now and come back and decide!

what exactly do you want to know about trading, be specific in your question!
and for earning use search and you will find a lot of topics.

Because i invest bitcoins in yobit.net but i didn't know how to properly trade bitcoins.[/b]

again you should be specific.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
dotajhay (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 06:33:20 AM

buy a time machine and go to the future to see how the bitcoin price is a year from now and come back and decide!

Because i invest bitcoins in yobit.net but i didn't know how to properly trade bitcoins.[/b]

okay thanks for that answer, i tried to research but their tutorials is same , i just want to know how to trade alt coins and how to predict if btc become low or high there have a site that has info about bitcoin prices?

BitBerau

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 06:37:37 AM

and how to trade bitcoins and earn?  Huh
Because i invest bitcoins in yobit.net but i didn't know how to properly trade bitcoins.

No one knows when it will increase or decrease, it depends on the market.
If u want to earn with trading, it has no point when u trade with 0.1 btc or something. I advise u to buy and sell btc with a margin of 5€ per bitcoin. So each btc u sell u get 5€ above the btc price and then u buy 5€ below the price, so u make around 10€ per traded bitcoin, which is not bad.

Don't buy and sell worthless altcoins, because yobit supports many shitcoins and doesn't care about it's users.
dotajhay (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 07:42:31 AM

If u want to earn with trading, it has no point when u trade with 0.1 btc or something. I advise u to buy and sell btc with a margin of 5€ per bitcoin. So each btc u sell u get 5€ above the btc price and then u buy 5€ below the price, so u make around 10€ per traded bitcoin, which is not bad.

Don't buy and sell worthless altcoins, because yobit supports many shitcoins and doesn't care about it's users.
what is the good currency to use for trade? now i use btc to usd, it is okay if i started with 0.004btc? and what is the Ch. and Vol. , 24High and 24Low in yobit.net? what is the meaning of that?  Huh

groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 07:54:36 AM

what is the good currency to use for trade? now i use btc to usd, it is okay if i started with 0.004btc? and what is the Ch. and Vol. , 24High and 24Low in yobit.net? what is the meaning of that?  Huh

why not have a look around Cryptopia, (<---= clicky) where you can trade against btc and 6 other alt. currencies. you'll soon see ...  Wink

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
BitBerau

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 07:57:14 AM

0.004 btc is nothing, U should have at least 0.1 btc, then u will profit 1$ per two trades, which is still not worth it. U can also buy with case through the mycellium app and meet local people and buy and sell with some margin. The best thing to do is buy at bitcoinic.nl and sell on localbitcoins or any other platform.
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 913

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 09:24:29 AM

Well,the only working strategy for me is this:

If you think that the price will increase-buy btc.

If you think that the price will decrease-keep your btc and don`t sell,the price will go up sooner or later.

Good luck with trading OP.  Wink

WarrEagle

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 06:21:04 PM

That has to be the worst topic for discussion ever. So many people with their own take. How would you ever decide what it right for you?

DELETED
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 03:48:45 AM

Its easy to know this if the bitcoin price rise it is ready to decrease the price. But almost now it rise so im not sure about it. Buy bitcoin at low price and sell it at high price  thats how to trade bitcoin and earn. For me the best now to trade is altcoin almost all of the coins in ccex is at low price and good to buy now.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Bitcoinbee

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 05:05:39 AM

Its easy to know this if the bitcoin price rise it is ready to decrease the price. But almost now it rise so im not sure about it. Buy bitcoin at low price and sell it at high price  thats how to trade bitcoin and earn. For me the best now to trade is altcoin almost all of the coins in ccex is at low price and good to buy now.

No need to worry about the btc value.  Buying btc now is a good move to acquire those btc the more you have it is the more chances you can  make more profits from your current btc.  Keeping it also and waiting for an increase in the btc value is also fair and a good waiting for.

The world's best bitcoin sports betting site!
https://www.lunarbets.eu/
Lunarbets.eu - Bitcoin Sports Betting $ Bet on your favorite sports team against other players $
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 06:11:27 AM

okay thanks for that answer, i tried to research but their tutorials is same , i just want to know how to trade alt coins and how to predict if btc become low or high there have a site that has info about bitcoin prices?

you have to find good altcoins that have some criteria for your. for example an altcoin that has a good and dedicated developers team, a coin that has some interesting features.
and more importantly a coin that has attracted a lot of attention from the community (hyped up)

as an example i can show you ethereum, it began with spamming all kinds of stuff and getting attention so it could get pumped from $1 to more than 0.03BTC but now is being dumped

another new coin that is interesting coin that is getting a lot of attentions these days (like early stages of eth) is LISK

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 09:02:57 AM

1: We can't know when bitcoin price well decrease. but if you'll be an active user and watch out bitcoin price time to time. when will you see bitcoin is dropping you can realize that the bitcoin price will decrease now..

2: To trade bitcoin you need to buy bitcoin for lower price and sell them for higher price..

3: Yobit have a trading platform where you can buy sell bitcoin and all major crypto currency as well.
dotajhay (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 11:07:20 AM

0.004 btc is nothing, U should have at least 0.1 btc, then u will profit 1$ per two trades, which is still not worth it. U can also buy with case through the mycellium app and meet local people and buy and sell with some margin. The best thing to do is buy at bitcoinic.nl and sell on localbitcoins or any other platform.
i using my earnings from yobit signature campaign then i will trade it for profit. as now i gained 0.005 in yobit campaign and i will roll it for trading purpose.

Well,the only working strategy for me is this:

If you think that the price will increase-buy btc.

If you think that the price will decrease-keep your btc and don`t sell,the price will go up sooner or later.

Good luck with trading OP.  Wink
as i see these few days of observing in trading strategy is to predict whether it will increase or decrease using their chart at the top of the buy and sell option, if you predict wrong you will lose bitcoins or you will earn very small profit.

BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 12:54:09 PM

i using my earnings from yobit signature campaign then i will trade it for profit. as now i gained 0.005 in yobit campaign and i will roll it for trading purpose.

this is a good thing that you are doing because this way you are learning how to trade while risking very small amount.

but i suggest you trade on another exchanger because on yobit, except 5 coins others are dead and nobody even trades them.

as i see these few days of observing in trading strategy is to predict whether it will increase or decrease using their chart at the top of the buy and sell option, if you predict wrong you will lose bitcoins or you will earn very small profit.

you should make sure to buy at the bottom (buy low) and sell after the rise, not exactly on top but only selling higher in a profit that you are comfortable with.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 11:46:49 AM

Trading is same as that we do with our regular needy things. At fall its time to buy and hold as much possible, this could help you during the increase of price.
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 07:25:39 PM

I personally suggest you not to put all your bitcoin in one exchange before you start doing trading. Distribute it will more trusted exchange platforms like bitfinex, poloneix and bittrex which are quite popular than yobit. Yobit support is very bad so if you get any problem you may have to wait months to get solved, however other withdrawl and deposit seems to be up and on going in yobit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Bitcoinbee

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 03:49:39 AM

I personally suggest you not to put all your bitcoin in one exchange before you start doing trading. Distribute it will more trusted exchange platforms like bitfinex, poloneix and bittrex which are quite popular than yobit. Yobit support is very bad so if you get any problem you may have to wait months to get solved, however other withdrawl and deposit seems to be up and on going in yobit.

or you can also keep collecting btc so you can have a bunch of it to trade later for a bigger profit and make sure that you won't be lured to scam traps from guys that are following your post.

The world's best bitcoin sports betting site!
https://www.lunarbets.eu/
Lunarbets.eu - Bitcoin Sports Betting $ Bet on your favorite sports team against other players $
Cybertron00

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 04:56:17 AM

Well man just read up news to know if the price will rise or not and also buy other altcoins using btc when they are low and sell it high so that you will profit from it  Grin
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 05:11:51 AM

Its not a right time to buy bitcoin because the price is quite high, its a chance that its going to be higher but i dont recommended to buy bitcoin now
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: