Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 06:50:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS: XRP for Litecoins  (Read 467 times)
NoobMiner (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 01:18:23 PM

I have up to 20,000 ripples to trade for litecoins... there are no indicators for XRP to LTC so PM me offers... will do full amount or smaller amounts down to 1,000... no games... I'm NOT trading for BTC don't bother and price will be based on negotiations not what someone else is offering in BTC.

It's not necessary that I sell OR buy, I'm doing this more as an experiment into relative value of XRP/LTC... If a deal is reached I will publish the results in this thread... all offers by PM please and place a notice itt that you have PMd me.
nelisky
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 01:29:02 PM

I will gladly take this offer for the right price, but I can't really say what that is... Just taking BTC as reference, how is that rate currently? Last I checked it was roughly 1BTC/100k XRP. 1 ltc was 0.004 btc so 400 lyc/100k xrp?
NoobMiner (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 02:44:26 PM

One other thought has come to me... How cool would it be to be part of the first documented XRP for Litecoin trade in history... why your name and mine would be in the history books for all time as part of the pioneers who were involved at the start when cryptocurrencies/digital money was in its infancy before completely demolishing the current fiat/banking paradigm.  You can't put a price on that so bid high so you can be a part of history.   Cheesy

I'm being a bit facetious but it WOULD definitely be  Cool .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: