Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:56:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Erdoğan: No Muslim family should engage in birth control  (Read 1003 times)
bryant.coleman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 05:00:19 AM

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/no-muslim-family-engage-birth-control-erdogan/

“And I say it clearly that we will increase our posterity and reproduce generations. Population planning or birth control; no Muslim family can engage in such a mentality. We will follow the road that my God and dear Prophet [Muhammad] say,” Erdogan said.

I don't have any issues with the Turks breeding like rats. But they should be able to feed their own people, rather than dumping the excess population to the European Union.
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 06:27:39 AM

I don't think they are breeding that fast. The reality is that Turkey is at around 2.5 children per woman which is higher than in Northern Europe, but  absurdly high.

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 09:58:57 AM

just what the world needs

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 01:40:23 PM

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/no-muslim-family-engage-birth-control-erdogan/

“And I say it clearly that we will increase our posterity and reproduce generations. Population planning or birth control; no Muslim family can engage in such a mentality. We will follow the road that my God and dear Prophet [Muhammad] say,” Erdogan said.

I don't have any issues with the Turks breeding like rats. But they should be able to feed their own people, rather than dumping the excess population to the European Union.

It's always very bad idea when state try to enter bedroom and force people to have more children.
If I remember well, last who tried something like this in Europe was Hitler in Germany, before WW II. It didn't ended well.
People should have freedom to decide by themselves about such private matters.
It's very wrong to mix religion and state, it should be always separated.
In such way, people don't have freedom any more and woman becomes just ''birth machine''.
I hope people in Turkey will not accept it.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
bryant.coleman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 02:31:47 AM

I don't think they are breeding that fast. The reality is that Turkey is at around 2.5 children per woman which is higher than in Northern Europe, but  absurdly high.

Turkey is all set to surpass Germany as the second most populous country in Europe (behind Russia) and the population is increasing by some 1 million people every year (compare that to Germany, where the natural decline of population is close to 300,000). Every year hundreds of thousands of Turks emigrate out of their over-populated homeland, mostly towards the European Union.
Hamukione

Activity: 1202
Merit: 507

Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 01:50:36 PM

Im so fucking tired of immigrants and rapefugees.
We need a border that close off all access to EU.

They suck money out of out systems and send it back home.
They are more likely to be criminal than the native population.
They have a fucked up mindset (Mostly because of religion).

Pinch.Network - Join the airdrop now for free! No waitlist, no points. Guaranteed airdrop by claiming a free NFT.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 05:24:34 PM

Every country has a right to a secure border.
bryant.coleman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 06:02:25 PM

If you are so tired of them, then you should have voted for someone who is against the uncontrolled immigrant influx. That is not the case. Look at the recent Austrian presidential elections. The pro-Muslim candidate (Alexander Van der Bellen) won against the anti-Muslim politician Norbert Hofer by a 0.7% margin. 60% of the men voted for Hofer, and yet he lost as the women voted en bloc for van der Bellen.
Hamukione

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 06:15:29 PM

If you are so tired of them, then you should have voted for someone who is against the uncontrolled immigrant influx. That is not the case. Look at the recent Austrian presidential elections. The pro-Muslim candidate (Alexander Van der Bellen) won against the anti-Muslim politician Norbert Hofer by a 0.7% margin. 60% of the men voted for Hofer, and yet he lost as the women voted en bloc for van der Bellen.

I did vote on the Danish National Party.
And they had a great election.

Denmark's border is close till November and has been closed since January.
Only 10 new asylem seekers enter daily.. (Officially)

Pinch.Network - Join the airdrop now for free! No waitlist, no points. Guaranteed airdrop by claiming a free NFT.
Hamukione

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 06:15:57 PM

Every country has a right to a secure border.

Kinda xD

EU is pissed about it.. But fuck 'em

bryant.coleman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 06:24:01 PM

The Dansk Folkeparti performed well during the 2015 elections, and they received more than 21% of the vote. But the issue is that the anti-immigrant parties frequently fail to pass the 30% barrier. This is the case with France, Austria, Sweden, Netherlands, and many other Western European nations. And see what happened after the 2015 elections. The Venstre Party, which got less votes than the Dansk Folkeparti formed the government which does not include any Folkeparti members.
Hamukione

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 06:26:16 PM

The Dansk Folkeparti performed well during the 2015 elections, and they received more than 21% of the vote. But the issue is that the anti-immigrant parties frequently fail to pass the 30% barrier. This is the case with France, Austria, Sweden, Netherlands, and many other Western European nations. And see what happened after the 2015 elections. The Venstre Party, which got less votes than the Dansk Folkeparti formed the government which does not include any Folkeparti members.

Nope.. But they are "Allies" when it comes to a lot of politics and we have Inger Støjberg from Venstre which is minister of immigration and she is fucking amazing at her job.
She is the one doing everything to limit the immigration and create strich law for those who manage to get in.

xht

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 09:17:34 PM

They will keep breeding like rabbits until they are the only species left and then they will all die out because the planet cannot sustain so many people.

Maesters1-

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 12:06:40 PM

first of all i will like to say that we should not discuss the religion problems here. because we have not enough knowledge about the religions, but in response to this question i will like to say that Islam stress that we should not kill our children before birth withe the fear of how to feed them. Allah has taken the responsibility of feeding their creation. so what you concluded from this quote?
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 12:19:50 PM

The only sad thing with Erdogan is that Turkey is officially a laïc country...
We're so few laïc countries in the world, it's sad to see one of us falling into archaic religious fanatism Cry

Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2457

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 10:57:57 PM

Birth control or death control - you have to have one or the other.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 02:08:18 AM

china did it. Why not try it too. |But still there are many people in china.
bryant.coleman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 02:13:55 AM

china did it. Why not try it too. |But still there are many people in china.

China was a poor third world country with a very high population growth rate when they started implementing the one-child policy. But look at China now. The population growth is close to zero, and the average wages there are much higher than those in the other third world nations such as India, Pakistan, and Nigeria.
jupiterdianysa

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 10:52:01 AM

If youre so angry or discomforted by turks migration to europian contries, work there and send money to their families then think twice about syrian refugees running from war and they are mostly settled in Turkey. Imagine they were all allowed to pass Europe, would you be happier now ?  Neither they work nor they have money. They are fed by turkish republic, taken care of heatlh service and residance too. Many of them beg in the streets. I dont support turks or offend syrian. This is another face of truth; you dont wellcome syrian refugees thanks to turks!
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2457

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 11:11:59 AM

If youre so angry or discomforted by turks migration to europian contries, work there and send money to their families then think twice about syrian refugees running from war and they are mostly settled in Turkey. Imagine they were all allowed to pass Europe, would you be happier now ?  Neither they work nor they have money. They are fed by turkish republic, taken care of heatlh service and residance too. Many of them beg in the streets. I dont support turks or offend syrian. This is another face of truth; you dont wellcome syrian refugees thanks to turks!

That situation was created by America. Somebody should convert some redundant oil tankers into people carriers, and take them to the US. Let the US take responsibility for the mayhem they create.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: