View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 09:33:29 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2016, 10:58:45 AM by Operatr

CLOSED

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Operatr (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 10:18:02 AM

Sorry for got to add END Auction Date.

Let's make it End Friday Night  June 3, 2016 at 10:00pm Eastern Daylight Time. Little over 3 Days from now :-)

HAPPY BIDDING

A_McGriff

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 11:06:31 PM

AUCTION #1 HERE IS FOR THE DOMAIN NAME BETS.WS REGISTERED UNTIL THE END OF YEAR 2022 WITH FREE TRANSFER VIA GODADDY. (The registration fees alone are worth over $100 USD by themselves) and you get an awesome ONE WORD 4 LETTER Domain Name to boot, ALONG with your winning bid being tax deductible. So just consider the Domain Name a BONUS as you GIVE TO CHARITY :-)

B E T S .ws

OK Guys I'm trying to raise at least $2k USD or more for my charity DONATE MEDIA Inc. Donations from THIS AUCTION will be used for OUR FIRST Summer Fishing & Social Event here in Port St Lucie, Florida for families of children with special needs (autism, ms, cerebral palsy, etc...). We have a beautiful river here in Port St Lucie and a generous Donor (Friend of mine) has already promised use of his 25ft pontoon boat for the event. Tentative plans will be to hold the event at the Brand New C24 Boat Park in Port St Lucie http://www.cityofpsl.com/parks-recreation/parks/c-24-canal-park.html contingent on permit approval and things like that. But it should NOT be an issue from everything I have researched. We will be grilling, fishing, socializing etc... These kids AND families miss out on a lot of social events because of these disabilities and we want to change that, no more keeping these kids and families inside a bubble!

I'll be putting the funds up myself for the event if I can't raise the donations needed, so do NOT feel any obligations here. I know times are tight for everyone, so bid or donate only if you can afford to do so. THE EVENT WILL BE HELD REGARDLESS!  I just figured I'd run some auctions using some digital good assets I have obtained over the years, to see if I can make this event even BETTER than initially planned :-) Please read entire auction as I will have some cool bonuses for ALL BIDDERS (even if you do NOT win the auction) You'll receive some things just for bidding. Not interested in this auction? Feel free to donate ANY amount of Bitcoin to the charities bitcoin address at: 1CjX9KpL2mPLkmqEFqA1kY5s8oTc75SzZz again that's 1CjX9KpL2mPLkmqEFqA1kY5s8oTc75SzZz for confirmation. If you make a direct donation to the above address and need a tax receipt for your records? Just PM me with a signed message from the donor btc address :-) I will be using any funds generated to this address after today for only items / services for the event. Fishing equipment, life vests, food, entertainment, behavioral assistants & techs etc... If all goes as planned the event should be held within the next 6-8 weeks (sooner if possible). I will keep everyone updated during the process.

Donate Media Inc. is exempt from Federal Income Tax under Internal Revenue Code (IRC) section 501 (c) (3).

What does this mean for you as a Donor? It means that YOUR eligible CONTRIBUTIONS & DONATIONS are TAX DEDUCTIBLE under IRC 170. Please speak to your accountant as we are NOT tax experts. But you will receive a DONATION Receipt for the FINAL Bid Price of the Auction. We are a LEGITIMATE and Recognized Charity by the IRS!

Public Charity Status:
170(b)(1)(A)(vi)
DLN #26053413001896
EIN #81-0867355

RULES OF AUCTION:

STARTING AUCTION BID WILL BE 1 BTC.

THERE WILL BE NO RESERVE, SO IF THERE'S ONLY 1 BID FOR 1 BTC YOU'LL RECEIVE THE BETS.WS DOMAIN NAME.

BID INCREMENTS MUST BE DIVISIBLE BY 0.1 BTC. (1.1 BTC, 1.2 BTC, ETC...)

There will be NO BUY IT NOW Price to avoid, the B.S. "auction ending with bogus buy it now" you see going on here a lot of times. The auction can ONLY END HERE Publicly :-)

ESCROW OF COURSE WILL BE USED, AND DONATE MEDIA INC. WILL ALSO PAY ANY TRUSTED ESCROW 10% APPRECIATION OF THE FINAL BID PRICE to the Escrow'er used as a THANK YOU. I will reach out to @OGNASTY or one of the other trusted escrow'ers here, once the first valid bid is placed. Upon SUCCESSFUL completion of this Charity Auction the trusted Escrow'er used will only be obligated to send us 90% of the funds collected from the WINNING BIDDER.

Winning Bidder will be expected to place winning bid funds into trusted escrow within 24 hours of auctions end. If Winner fails to do so? The previous HIGHEST Bid will be considered the Winner of the auction.

Transfer of the domain name will be done via Godaddy at no cost to Winning Bidder. IF the Winning Bidder wished to use another registar that's fine, but any additional costs will be incurred by them. So please try to use Godaddy if you can to avoid complication!

NO FAKE BIDS! ALL BIDS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY SIGNED MESSAGE FROM A BTC ADDRESS SHOWING FUNDS TO COVER YOUR BID AMOUNT.

Auction is for the DOMAIN NAME BETS.WS ONLY. NO WEBSITE OR ANYTHING ELSE IS INCLUDED.

In the event we are UNABLE to transfer the WINNING BIDDER the BETS.WS domain name for some unforeseen reason? The WINNING BIDDER will receive their donation/bid amount refunded to them! NO HARM, NO FOUL!

NO SIG SPAMMING PLEASE! This is for Charity guys & gals, please only post if you are trying to help the event :-)

ALL BIDDERS & the TRUSTED ESCROW'ER HERE used will receive FREE Company or User mentions JUST FOR BIDDING or Escrowing (once auction ends):

Tweets, Follows and Re-tweets will be issued as a TOKEN THANK YOU. Just PM me or post your company or user info after you have placed your bid. (Content must be LEGAL of course...lol no hate, vulgar or racism type stuff will be promoted by us.)

We will have a POWER OF BITCOIN banner or board of some kind AT THE ACTUAL event, thanking the users of BitcoinTalk (bidders) for helping make the event possible with the power of BITCOIN.

I THINK I covered everything, but IF I missed something IMPORTANT? I reserve the right to add to the terms of auction.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Hey what a great cause! I'm not interested in the domain but i will send a Verge donation. Hope you meet your goal.

looks like D9GK77y2iCZFiXcYNVY5i2SJ5M23vZqsom is your verge address, i'll send it there.

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [MULTI-ALGO] /////_
_///// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC /////_
Operatr (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2016, 10:52:48 AM

closing...no interest.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: