Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:23:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES Price speculation  (Read 6352 times)
aranachristianjay (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 11:23:49 AM

As we all know, WAVES have a lot of funds from their ICO which total to an amount of $10,085,462.89, and in exchange of that they will make a great infrastructure of the said coin with the best specifications and algorithm.

So right now I would like to see all of your predictions and speculations  of it's market cap when it is officially release.

At What MarketCap we will sees WAVES?

* Days after release
* After 1 Month
* After 1 Year

Let's see how high or low from your speculations of the price could be.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
50cent_rapper
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 11:30:54 AM

As we all know, WAVES have a lot of funds from their ICO which total to an amount of $10,085,462.89, and in exchange of that they will make a great infrastructure of the said coin with the best specifications and algorithm.

So right now I would like to see all of your predictions and speculations  of it's market cap when it is officially release.

* Days after release
* After 1 Month
* After 1 Year

Well, Waves compared to Lisk is NEW TECHNOLOGY, written on Java framework.
Thus, I think, it will be traded higher then Lisk.
aranachristianjay (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 11:47:56 AM

* Days after release
* After 1 Month
* After 1 Year

yeah and it does have a great features right?
when regards to marketcap how much to you think WAVES will cost after launch, 1 month after launch and also a year after launch?
CryptoCoinWareHouse

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 11:56:43 AM

* Days after release
* After 1 Month
* After 1 Year

First why don't they wave the main wallet out we have 1 more day

On release.  15 cents
CryptoCoinWareHouse

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 11:57:46 AM

I pulled the trigger and put 5 BTC in it
aranachristianjay (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 02:37:24 PM

I pulled the trigger and put 5 BTC in it

A good choice for you, since WAVES had a great founder, and when it comes to the coin it does have a great upcoming features, and great specifications too like:   POS consensus algorithm
                                 Extensible custom transactions system
                                 Plugin/Blockchain apps system
                                 Decentralized reputation system

I'm pretty sure that the market cap for that altcoin will be high.
farl4web
Legendary

Activity: 1205

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 07:50:17 AM

There was a lot raised, so I don't think it will be more than 200% the ICO.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 08:00:15 AM

i think it will be traded at lower rate than lisk, after the first P&D, the hype around is not as a great as lisk

technology does not matter much, people only care about speculation, they are only investing to hope for more

they only invest in coins where they see that many other have invested, regardless of tech and what the coin is offering

intrinsic coin value has zero effect basically, on the potential value of the coin itself, if you think otherwise, you must be really new here and very naive...
CryptoMrM

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 08:26:44 AM

If you want to speculate then WAVES is already trading at double what LISK was on YoBit's iou's.

There's also going to be buy walls and support on exchange launch at or above ico price.

The team have already confirmed, then deleted, the intention of major interested parties in the chat.

*Several major exchanges are now lined up according to staff in the chat.

Aside from that LISK imo already has blockchain problems. I don't believe in the team AT ALL. They messed up the launch and ETH for me is so much better as an alternative.

WAVES would also appear to work better with ETH. Hence I love being invested in these two.

There are many other things as-well but I'm not going to write a whole blog post.
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2016, 08:59:41 AM

here come the hype for the dump for quick profits on a crap copy\paste with ton of promises scam, the old play book of paycoin, eth and tons of other scam

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
glerant

Activity: 565
Merit: 316

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 12:26:36 PM

There was a lot raised, so I don't think it will be more than 200% the ICO.

Is that market cap or each coin?  Grin
Its About Sharing
Legendary

Activity: 1442

Antifragile

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 05:49:01 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2016, 06:52:49 AM by Its About Sharing

i think it will be traded at lower rate than lisk, after the first P&D, the hype around is not as a great as lisk

technology does not matter much, people only care about speculation, they are only investing to hope for more

they only invest in coins where they see that many other have invested, regardless of tech and what the coin is offering

intrinsic coin value has zero effect basically, on the potential value of the coin itself, if you think otherwise, you must be really new here and very naive...

I'm a bit undecided regarding the P&D and hype.

On the one hand sure, LISK had a lot of Hype but my attraction to LISK was more the tech, even more so than WAVES (at least at first).
On the P&D hand, those ICO funds that started coming in towards the end of the WAVES ICO were HUGE. I mean 800 and 1000 BTC, half a million USD is a lot of money. And I'm not sure all of those people were just in it for the Hype. Big money is also about doing their research, so I have the feeling they might really have done their homework.

I would say I logically expect WAVES to roughly return the same as LISK did post ICO. I guess we will know if the P&D is true or not that first week. My bet is that many are on board for the long ride.

This space is a little bitty baby. I feel strongly that BTC (or ETH) is just getting started price wise (still). Yeah, many missed the sub $100 early adopter phase, but if BTC is to succeed it is going to have a "market cap" in the Trillions. And many of these "alts" will be in the billions. I can honestly see LISK, WAVES, etc. being $5 - $10 in the next year or two. And if one of them really takes off in the financial tech space, we can basically see BTC all over again, just in an accompanying industry.

Its about sharing

BTC = Black Swan.
BTC = Antifragile - "Some things benefit from shocks; they thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors and love adventure, risk, and uncertainty. Robust is not the opposite of fragile.
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 05:50:50 AM

this would be interesting for sure, I think it will perform better than lisk and dao.
Seggbek Ur

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 07:10:53 AM

I think WAVES will be 5$ in 6 months.
TravelsAsia

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 08:24:55 AM

I would guess we'll see $1.50 after summer. The fiat integration is make or break.
immangrace

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 08:42:32 AM

If Waves makes a successfull fiat integration, which is possible seeing they partnered with Mycellium, their price will skyrocket, maybe beyond $5/Wave.
But all is speculation now, they had a successfull ICO, brought in some good partnerships, did a fairly good job with bounty distribution, the team seems to be focused and knows where they're heading, hopefully for success.
One last thing, if Waves is picked up by China, it will be huge pump for it and it will maybe replace Litecoin for the chinese.

golfhuso

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 09:33:26 AM

This is so true. Lisk is nothing but the community's hype n speculation could drive the price.

▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀▀  ████
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
            ▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀▀  ████
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄           
████  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
[]▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄           
████  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
d5000
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 6142

Decentralization Maximalist

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 09:41:17 AM

I don't expect much from Waves. It offers nothing really new. That it is based on "new code" has nothing to do with its quality and ability to provide solutions for real problems. And the "fiat integration" seems to be based on IOU's and centralized companies, like in NXT (CoinoUSD) or Ripple.

But Waves will get, obviously, an initial pump and dump and hype.

So my guesses to the OP's questions regarding the market cap are:

*Days from release: 15-20 million. Maybe even a little higher.
*1 month: 8-13 million
*1 year: 10 million or less.

For me, that wasn't enough to invest in it. I'll be watching it though, maybe I'm wrong.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
MyownBoss

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 09:44:20 AM

I don't expect much from Waves. It offers nothing really new. That it is based on "new code" has nothing to do with its quality and ability to provide solutions for real problems. And the "fiat integration" seems to be based on IOU's and centralized companies, like in NXT (CoinoUSD) or Ripple.

But Waves will get, obviously, an initial pump and dump and hype.

So my guesses to the OP's questions regarding the market cap are:

*Days from release: 15-20 million.
*1 month: 8-13 million
*1 year: 10 million or less.

For me, that wasn't enough to invest in it. I'll be watching it though, maybe I'm wrong.

Replacing ripple would be fine by me.

Rule #1:Never lose money.
Rule #2: Never forget #
KhalDrago

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 10:15:12 AM

Mycelium is already inetrested in Waves fiat possibilities, more will follow because of fiat, if successful integration i see price beyond $5.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: