Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:52:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES Price speculation  (Read 6367 times)
Paracelsus

Activity: 347
Merit: 250

Activity: 2017

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 08:05:15 PM

One is certain, bitcoin going up and everything else is going down.. Cheesy Maybe if something happened..
tintumon

Activity: 364

dinkimole nokkalle...

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 08:07:05 PM

One is certain, bitcoin going up and everything else is going down.. Cheesy Maybe if something happened..
Bitcoin needs to settle at its new floor before altcoins can grow.
str4wm4n
Legendary

Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 10:21:45 PM

let's stop speculating in fiat prices. how will the rise of bitcoins price effect waves priced in btc?
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 10:48:18 PM

let's stop speculating in fiat prices. how will the rise of bitcoins price effect waves priced in btc?

Depends on how the project evolves, the team is very solid so.
Its About Sharing
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

Antifragile

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 07:13:55 PM

It appears that alts were hit pretty hard by BTC's rise but then a point is reached where they stop falling, ratio wise.
I think there is "speculative value" baked into, at least, the quality alts (e.g. Ethereum, LISK, WAVES, etc.)
We can't overlook that these "alts" are much more than that. Ethereum is more of a programmable platform - Who knows the value that can hold in a future IOT's and such.
Same can be said to a point for LISK. As far as WAVES, this also can be huge as integrating FIAT into a wallet with BTC, alts, tokens, etc. can be a very rewarding way to go.
And all of these are just getting started, so where as BTC is money during a time of inflation, capital controls, uncertainty, etc., we have these "alts" who are bringing things
to the table that range from innovation to more Black Swans.

Back to the main topic, maybe once BTC breaks the psychological $1000 barrier we get another drop in alts, tough to say. Remember when LTC used to rise with BTC?!?!
And then when BTC breaks $2000, etc? Gonna get really interesting.

In general, I think BTC would be the one to hold, but should there be some big corrections on the way up, I'm sure some of that "will go" into alts so to speak.
Perhaps measure your profits/losses in FIAT and not BTC. Can't lose with the good ones then.  Grin

Its about sharing

BTC = Black Swan.
BTC = Antifragile - "Some things benefit from shocks; they thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors and love adventure, risk, and uncertainty. Robust is not the opposite of fragile.
AztecGoldHero

Activity: 1288
Merit: 645

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2016, 07:55:35 PM

It highly depends how fast the promised features will be implemented. I read the whitepaper of Waves and if everything will be integrated as stated there then Waves will quickly reach the $1 mark. Then it depends on the mainstream media coverage and adoption of plugin developers and business.
$5-$10 (meaning 500-1,000 million market capitalization) is not that impossible in the next years in my opinion.

Totally agree with you!

However I think on the 1st date trading will be in $0.25-1.0 range

agree with you prıze wıll be around 0,1 between 0,25 dolar
Got Dick?

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 10:40:03 PM

I think 1USD btc equivalent is a safe target.
Novep

Activity: 332

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 11:16:38 PM

I think it will be around lisk price and if there will be no bugs as it was with lisk transactions mb the price will go even higher. Now its all just a bubbles, without real price confirmation on providing a technology work or so..

██████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
|
WINGS           
Where DAO Unicorns are born
|
1st Bitcoin & Ethereum DAO for DAOs
1st Decentralized Chatbot to Smart Contracts Interaction System

|
Wings Bounties Earn Eggs
X-Blockchain DAO

MyownBoss

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:45:06 AM

IF YOU WANT TO LEASE AND WANT 24/7 UPTIME! PM ME! I will be running a full node all day everyday. It is secure, the electricity is cheap and the beer is cold. I'm sure i will end up reposting this somewhere after the white-paper is release but if you want to lease to a reliable node asap, Just PM me and we will set things up.

Thats it, no gifs, no lambo's, but while It's still early and before it gets ridiculous, if you don't know who to pick or how to run a node. Just pick me, I'll have your back! Smiley

#VoteforMYOB #AmateurAdvertising #MaxProfit4Everyone

btw, ether is at an ATH, Litecoin is back to $5, lisk is at a steady .46...the altcoin market is doing just fine

Rule #1:Never lose money.
Rule #2: Never forget #
CryptoCoinWareHouse

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:33:15 AM

its getting close does anyone know when its going to hit the exchanges and which ones
Got Dick?

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 03:08:02 PM

its getting close does anyone know when its going to hit the exchanges and which ones

Accordingly to the slack the polo devs are reviewing the code as we speak, shouldn't take much longer.
CryptoCoinWareHouse

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 11:23:47 PM

Accordingly to the slack the polo devs are reviewing the code as we speak, shouldn't take much longer.

What about Bittrex ?

Why don't the developers put out a video telling us what is going on
KhalDrago

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 11:29:18 PM

Just keep your buy orders ready at your desired price folks and dont miss out that buy because this coin will do x10 in the next couple months.
TravelsAsia

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:55:38 AM

Good news. Do you have a screenshot?
bigfryguy

Activity: 416

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:33:13 AM

Good news. Do you have a screenshot?

trex is openning at 10 AM pacific

RussianMiner

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 06:46:07 PM

https://yobit.net/en/trade/WAVES/BTC/?bonus=bUTiH

Yobit trades and accepts WAVES in manual mode

Contact support in chat
twistelaar
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 06:39:49 PM

1$ openingsday, when hitting polo 3/4 $
blockerupterguy

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 09:28:00 PM

$3 to $4 when it hits polo? what?

who DIDN'T participate in the ICO?

selling will outweigh buying A LOT... which means one thing
KhalDrago

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 09:32:21 PM

Waves gonna overtake Coinbase.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2016, 01:53:35 AM

Bitcoin needs to settle at its new floor before altcoins can grow.

thats true. that is why it might just be better for new coins to actually release after halving or when bitcoin is stabilized its price.
By that time no dumpers will dump just to move to bitcoin in hopes to gains after price hike.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄