Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:01:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Offering Traffic exchange to your site for just 50 satoshi per every impression  (Read 274 times)
chixka000 (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 02:13:52 PM

Im a regular traffic surfer of easyhits4u that offers traffic exchange to your website im having atleast 300 impression credit per day

feel free to drop by if you are interested Smiley
Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 03:03:09 PM

I don't know what is the benefit of these type of views... Google adsense and all major monetization networks hate these type of views/visits.. google will imediatly banned the adsense. and if your site is in blogspot blogging soruce the blog also get banned by the google for fake views..
these type of views can be only good for adf.ly type of things. or for faucets also.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 05:37:07 PM

---- SNIP ----------
these type of views can be only good for adf.ly type of things. or for faucets also.
This types of visits are also not good for faucets as they just give impression to CPM adnetwork like blockadz or even it sometime fails to earn due to time frame on view. Views are useless for a-ads like adnetwork as most of the views came are not unique to a-ads network.
chixka000 (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 01:08:38 PM

yeah sorry i forgot to add that any sites that has adsense on it  will not be accepted only those who sites only that want a cpm rate traffic to increase
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: