Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:50:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: looking to sale bitcoins for  (Read 289 times)
acckill (OP)

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 03:15:43 PM

does anyone know a good site that you can sale you bitcoins for a online visa card or paypal i would rather have a online visa card can someone help me out thank you
notaek
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 03:28:20 PM

You can try out 247exchange.com
Here's their official thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=727883.0

I haven't used it so I cannot vouch for it but I think their service is currently active.
Don't sell big chunks though.

In case of PayPal, try out Virwox.com, buy Linden Dollars with your BTC, exchange the former(SLL) with USD and withdraw it to your PayPal account.

keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 03:55:00 PM

does anyone know a good site that you can sale you bitcoins for a online visa card or paypal i would rather have a online visa card can someone help me out thank you

I mostly use www.paxful.com, but I make transactions there only with highly trusted users. (over 100 trades)
The most threatened by scam is PayPal - so be very careful with who you trade.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████