Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:46:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Intersango scamming?  (Read 660 times)
icicle (OP)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

Help me save Buddy!

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 06:44:38 PM

Hi!

I had an account with Intersango when they were still Britcoin. I tried to log in a month ago. My login failed which isn't surprising as it is a new domain and porting sites over can be complicated so I contacted support, as you do.

Nothing. I sent the information requested which was the transaction number and the expected balance of the account. A month since I first had a problem I still have no login and foolishly, I had left my bitcoins with Amir. I'd exchanged a few emails with him, I thought he was a nice guy.

You would think that with the liquidation of Bitcoinica or whatever it's called, particularly when it comes to the apportionment of costs which is generally done on grounds of blame and fault and whatnot, that everyone would be falling over themselves to be seen to be acting in good faith, coming to the party with clean hands.

How about it Patrick and Amir? I've emailed you both already. Let me into my account please and let me get at my bitcoins.

Alexandra

sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 07:04:05 PM

Please post this to the MASTER'S SCAMMER LIST  for review
icicle (OP)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

Help me save Buddy!