Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 09:00:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LuckyBit's UEFA Euro 2016 Giveaway! > 3BTC in prizes <  (Read 3200 times)
OpenTalkLab

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 03:13:59 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2016, 04:10:19 PM by OpenTalkLab

This is real bad i didn't got paid !

i used multiple address for multiple guesses !

I used this address 1XyyeEsyUqTpXFEcVk6ZzaJ9ANkRZTfgn

Tell me where i did wrong?

First You said one person can multiple guess from multiple address  so i did multiple guess from different address  but never guessed same team twice. Now you didn't paid me that's

waiting for you !
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 03:23:39 PM

You said one person can multiple guess so i did multiple guess from different address but never guessed same team twice.

waiting for you !

Taken straight from the rules:

Only the most recent entry from an address will be valid. A participant may replace their guess with a new one at any time by simply sending another entry from the same address. Players may use multiple addresses to guess multiple teams. Using multiple addresses to guess the same team is strictly prohibited.

You could've placed more predictions but you should've used multiple addresses. Only the most recent prediction from your address is valid. Did you place your last prediction from that address on Portugal?
OpenTalkLab

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 03:48:20 PM

You said one person can multiple guess so i did multiple guess from different address but never guessed same team twice.

waiting for you !

Only the most recent entry from an address will be valid. A participant may replace their guess with a new one at any time by simply sending another entry from the same address. Players may use multiple addresses to guess multiple teams. Using multiple addresses to guess the same team is strictly prohibited.

You could've placed more predictions but you should've used multiple addresses. Only the most recent prediction from your address is valid. Did you place your last prediction from that address on Portugal?

I guessed just one team from that address and it was Portugal.
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 03:56:42 PM

waiting for you !

I guessed just one team from that address and it was Portugal.

In that case I think we should wait for Stingleword to answer your question. He is the one in charge with this competition so he can explain the outcome Smiley.
OpenTalkLab

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 04:47:13 PM

Ok I found something strange.Another person did the same thing like me he guess multiple guess from multiple address but got paid.

Unknown user predict portugal from this address 14DPhWicp6cn1Y53Ysa7b7Uy3rCPcziAg6 and this address was fund by 1M9pQhGwa4roYaUUAuFRMAWcKEu1BGzNbK.

and 1M9pQhGwa4roYaUUAuFRMAWcKEu1BGzNbK sent fund to 4 different address to predict.

I did the same thing @stingleword but you paid him but not me.why?
stingleword (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

Out of crypto entirely and don't miss it

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 10:24:54 PM

Ok I found something strange.Another person did the same thing like me he guess multiple guess from multiple address but got paid.

Unknown user predict portugal from this address 14DPhWicp6cn1Y53Ysa7b7Uy3rCPcziAg6 and this address was fund by 1M9pQhGwa4roYaUUAuFRMAWcKEu1BGzNbK.

and 1M9pQhGwa4roYaUUAuFRMAWcKEu1BGzNbK sent fund to 4 different address to predict.

I did the same thing @stingleword but you paid him but not me.why?

I found (with assistant verification) eight entries that were highly suspicious and removed. These entries all were found in pairs of nearly identical send groupings, some of them with matching patterns of vanity address generations. I mentioned that there was an obvious cheater, and nobody stepped forward to say anything at the time. There's been a month between then and now, with plenty of time for everyone to look and ask. Either two people chose to originate funds from the same source to an address that was used to split that amount into the same number of small coins to be sent to the same teams in the same order, four independent times for a total of eight individuals, or there is cheating.

The rules explicitly state that evidence of abuse can cause entries to be disqualified and that all decisions on this matter are final.

For what it's worth, this will be the last free-to-enter promotion I operate. All the pay ones go swimmingly, and whenever I offer something for free I catch holy hell from the people that didn't get a prize. I think I've had enough of being abused for giving away bitcoins, so please don't expect anything like this again. Or, to use the Internet vernacular, this is why we can't have nice things.

None of the disqualified entries were eligible for a refund, so that aspect is not impacted. Refunds will be eligible through July 25.

Crypto is dead, its community is a series of bad jokes.
Diku

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 09:02:07 PM

Thanks LuckyBit for providing and Thanks Stingleword for making a great giveaway.

ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 05:16:51 AM

Awesome! Received BTC0.34883721!!

Thank you stingleword, Luckyb.it and everyone involved. Cheesy
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 07:29:32 AM

LB has found convincing evidence that you have more than one entry in one or more teams which is against the rules.

One entry each on multiple teams is allowed. More than one valid entry on any team isn't.
OpenTalkLab

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 08:44:59 AM

LB has found convincing evidence that you have more than one entry in one or more teams which is against the rules.

One entry each on multiple teams is allowed. More than one valid entry on any team isn't.

My entry is not related to any other transaction.Don't post a comment if you don't know what's going on.

They're just unfair with me and  i am done with playing luckybit.
stingleword (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 03:32:29 PM

My entry is not related to any other transaction.Don't post a comment if you don't know what's going on.

They're just unfair with me and  i am done with playing luckybit.

If you wish to believe this, there is nothing anybody can say or do to dissuade you. It is obvious to me that my best efforts and most transparent operations are never going to be good enough for some people, so I will not attempt to cater to your impossible standards. I've zero interest in providing support or promotions for people that are not patrons of LuckyBit anyway; since you have stated that you're not a LuckyBit player, I'm not interested in what you have to say.

Furthermore, since you aren't a LuckyBit patron I also feel no obligation to further explain how I arrived at my conclusions or continue to discuss the circumstances of your entry. From where I'm sitting, it sounds like you're trying to leech money from my boss and getting hurt that I didn't allow it.

OpenTalkLab

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 03:46:36 PM

i don't think there's any obvious evidence strong enough to DQ me.I played about 2 years on your site.why i should play at your site when you're not fair with your players and when they're any problem or misunderstanding you get mad and put up the words  All decisions are final.You're talking like you don't care about single player. ok i wish you all the best and Luckybit.

Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 04:15:34 PM

You may enter multiple team predictions from different addresses.

So i used my wallet and send prediction from different address.Why i didn't get any prize?

stingleword (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 04:33:34 PM

i don't think there's any obvious evidence strong enough to DQ me.I played about 2 years on your site.why i should play at your site when you're not fair with your players and when they're any problem or misunderstanding you get mad and put up the words  All decisions are final.You're talking like you don't care about single player. ok i wish you all the best and Luckybit.

As I said: There is nothing anybody can do to dissuade you; you have convinced yourself of this so there is no point attempting to explain yet again. You are actively and willfully refusing to acknowledge the evidence on the blockchain; you have repeatedly accused me personally of scamming you; you have multiple times attempted to slander me and misrepresent my decision making process with regard to this promotion; also, you are intentionally disregarding the rules of the promotion in an attempt to get attention.

So i used my wallet and send prediction from different address.Why i didn't get any prize?

You're not fooling anyone with the alt-posting, but you did just give me even more evidence against you.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: