Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:39:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LuckyBit's UEFA Euro 2016 Giveaway! > 3BTC in prizes <  (Read 3200 times)
stingleword (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

Out of crypto entirely and don't miss it

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 07:03:41 PM

Everybody loves football, right? Well, okay. Maybe not everybody. But everybody loves winning, right? Here's your chance to win up to 3BTC - and all you have to do is predict the winner. Easy! LuckyBit is proud to present...

LuckyBit's UEFA Euro 2016 Prediction Showdown!

At A Glance

Prizes: 3BTC prize pool
Entries: Free with conditions (see the full Game Rules)
Time: Today through July 10
Sponsor: LuckyBit!

How To Play: Decide which team you think will win the UEFA Euro 2016 on July 10. Find the matching address for that team in the registration chart (see Rules) and send at least 0.00006BTC to that address using a LuckyBit-compatible wallet. Don't enter by sending directly from an exchange or third-party service, you will lose your prize. Your entry coin is refundable under certain conditions; see the full Game Rules.

Bonus Multiplier: All entries are subject to a Bonus Multiplier that is determined at the time the entry transaction is confirmed on the Bitcoin blockchain. This multiplier starts at x10 for all entries received before June 10 (all dates midnight UTC); it will be x5 for all entries received after then but before June 25; x3 before June 30; x2 before July 6; all entries received on or after July 6 get no bonus. The bonus multiplier applied to your entry will apply to your share of the prize.

Changes: An entry received from an address that has already registered will replace the previous entry. The old entry will be invalid and its multiplier will not count. You may change your guess any time up to the end of the promotion using this method.

Restrictions: Limit one entering address per player per team, please. You may enter multiple team predictions from different addresses. LuckyBit reserves the right to disqualify entries based on evidence of abuse. When in doubt, don't send - ask.

Ready to jump in? Read the full Game Rules where you can find the game addresses and more details.

Crypto is dead, its community is a series of bad jokes.
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 09:25:00 AM

Cool promo. I love football AND winning Cheesy

Restrictions: Limit one entering address per player per team, please. You may enter multiple team predictions from different addresses. LuckyBit reserves the right to disqualify entries based on evidence of abuse. When in doubt, don't send - ask.

A bit confused there. One entering address per player, but I can enter from different addresses?

Got it! nvm. (from full Games rules:)
Players may use multiple addresses to guess multiple teams. Using multiple addresses to guess the same team is strictly prohibited.

In doubt, can you confirm if I make two bets on different teams using two different addresses once, that are linked, that won't get me disqualified right?
stingleword (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 01:00:38 PM

In doubt, can you confirm if I make two bets on different teams using two different addresses once, that are linked, that won't get me disqualified right?

Right, you've got it. Just don't try to pile up multiple guesses on the same team to double-dip the prize.

deadlyunknown

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 08:11:54 AM

Sent 0.001 each for the top 3 teams. Hope I can win some.
cancerbola

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

Supermutated Virulent Microbial Strain

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 02:32:21 PM

https://blockchain.info/tx/3ddf78158783e1d5a0e7f78828cac9364110bfd22248331e4f046539668193e6

Only the most recent entry from an address will be valid. A participant may replace their guess with a new one at any time by simply sending another entry from the same address. Players may use multiple addresses to guess multiple teams.

So do we have to use multiple addresses for multiple teams? If so this guy stuffed it up.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 03:34:37 PM

https://blockchain.info/tx/3ddf78158783e1d5a0e7f78828cac9364110bfd22248331e4f046539668193e6

Only the most recent entry from an address will be valid. A participant may replace their guess with a new one at any time by simply sending another entry from the same address. Players may use multiple addresses to guess multiple teams.

So do we have to use multiple addresses for multiple teams? If so this guy stuffed it up.

I don't think he read anything.

Who's correct in the end ? I think you can make multiple bets from multiple addresses , but not use multiple addresses to bet on same team.
clusterfu*k in short.  Roll Eyes
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 04:02:40 PM

-snip-

Who's correct in the end ? I think you can make multiple bets from multiple addresses , but not use multiple addresses to bet on same team.
clusterfu*k in short.  Roll Eyes

Cancerbola is correct.

Only the most recent entry from an address will be valid.

He can still get the full amount back (minus tx fee) as refund:
Entry funds are refundable, under these conditions:

The entry received must have been at least 0.0002 BTC. Smaller amounts are ineligible.
Refunds are not provided automatically. The sender must request a refund by visiting LuckyBit and asking in chat.
0.0001 BTC of the received money will be consumed as return fees. No additional fees will be included for refunds.
All refunds will be processed in the same manner as prizes. A non-compatible wallet may not recognize a refund (or prize) that is sent and LuckyBit cannot control this.
Refunds do not render an entry invalid.

So he didn't really lose anything. Smiley
KenR

Activity: 910

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 04:10:03 PM

Too complicated to understand the rules on the website.Also the font is small and background color is hurting my eyes.Nevermind can someone explain how it works .

I have chosen to send 0.01 btc to a team that I think will win and only once.So if the same team wins,will I be a part of the prize pool ?

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 04:15:14 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2016, 04:52:55 PM by ndnhc

Too complicated to understand the rules on the website.Also the font is small and background color is hurting my eyes.Nevermind can someone explain how it works .

I have chosen to send 0.01 btc to a team that I think will win and only once.So if the same team wins,will I be a part of the prize pool ?

lol I think I am trying hard to reduce my winning share. Grin

Just send 0.00006 instead. Same effect as 0.01. Smiley

Here: (Zoom in if needed)

The LuckyBit Euro 2016 Giveaway ("game") starts on June 1, 2016 and runs until the closure of the UEFA Euro 2016 on July 10, 2016. No purchase is necessary to enter, but posting a Bitcoin transaction with enough fees to confirm is required. Each of the 24 teams playing in the Euro 2016 has been assigned a Bitcoin address to represent a prediction that team will win the Euro 2016 on July 10. Once the winner has been announced, all correct predictions will receive a portion of the 3 BTC prize money. The calculation for the portion is as follows:

Each winning entry will start as one share.
The number of shares for each entry is multiplied by the bonus multiplier of that entry.
The total number of shares to be distributed is equal to the total number of shares for all winning entries after step 2.
The prize money of 3 BTC is divided by the total number of shares determined in step 3 to determine one portion.
Each entry address will be sent a number of portions equal to their bonus multiplier.
Only entries sent to the address representing the winning team will be included. The multiplier for all entries begins at x10 and decreases at midnight UTC the day of the first elimination of each round. The knockout round begins on June 10, so all entries confirmed on or before June 9 will get the x10 multiplier. This multiplier becomes x5 on June 10, x3 on June 25, x2 on June 30, and x1 on July 6. For the purposes of this game, your entry is confirmed at the time the block confirming your entry is seen by LuckyBit. Only entries received prior to 00:00:00, June 10 UTC are eligible.

Only the most recent entry from an address will be valid. A participant may replace their guess with a new one at any time by simply sending another entry from the same address. Players may use multiple addresses to guess multiple teams. Using multiple addresses to guess the same team is strictly prohibited. Evidence of abuse may lead to disqualification of all suspected entries. All decisions on this matter are final.

To enter the game, send at least 0.00006 BTC to the address for your predicted winner, using a LuckyBit-compatible wallet. Entries must be confirmed on the blockchain before 00:00:00, July 10, UTC. Entry funds are refundable, under these conditions:

The entry received must have been at least 0.0002 BTC. Smaller amounts are ineligible.
Refunds are not provided automatically. The sender must request a refund by visiting LuckyBit and asking in chat.
0.0001 BTC of the received money will be consumed as return fees. No additional fees will be included for refunds.
All refunds will be processed in the same manner as prizes. A non-compatible wallet may not recognize a refund (or prize) that is sent and LuckyBit cannot control this.
Refunds do not render an entry invalid.
The teams and their game addresses are (ordered by seed, grouped by pot):

-snip- (ndnhc recommends that you copy the addresses from the original page)

Edit:
So if the same team wins,will I be a part of the prize pool ?

Yeah. Good luck Cheesy
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 12:26:20 AM

Cool promo and affordable  Cheesy

Isn't there any susceptibility to abuse if someone manages to use 30 addresses to pick all the teams?
usairx

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 12:37:50 AM

Isn't there any susceptibility to abuse if someone manages to use 30 addresses to pick all the teams?

From Game Rules: "Players may use multiple addresses to guess multiple teams."
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 12:51:06 AM

Right...so doesn't that mean that you can automatically win or at least split grand prize by guessing all the entries right away?
stingleword (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 03:29:26 AM

Right...so doesn't that mean that you can automatically win or at least split grand prize by guessing all the entries right away?

You most certainly can, and it will cost you 24 fees (48, if you opt for the refund).

deadlyunknown

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 04:03:09 AM

Right, you've got it. Just don't try to pile up multiple guesses on the same team to double-dip the prize.

Same goes with one address for multiple teams?  Huh
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 10:28:53 AM

Same goes with one address for multiple teams?  Huh

"An entry received from an address that has already registered will replace the previous entry. The old entry will be invalid and its multiplier will not count. You may change your guess any time up to the end of the promotion using this method."

I think so, because i think it will replace your previous guess with new one.
L3gionario

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 01:01:53 PM

im in!!!
 this is my tx: a0caaeaf948c608795173e443ca9dc46a3fcfed99ac36995813c408489485e76

see you on chat

████████████████████████       
      ████████████████████████        
    ░████████████████████████         
   ██████            ░█████▓          
  ██████   ████████████████████████░  
   ██████ ████████████████████████    
    █████████████████████████████     
     ▒███████░  ░█████▒  ░█████▓      
       █████   ██████   ██████        
        ███   ██████   ██████   ██████
         ░   ██████   ██████   ██████ 
           ██████░  ░█████▒  ░██████  
          ██████   ██████   ██████    
         ████████████████████████     
       ░████████████████████████      
      ████████████████████████▒       
              ██████                  
             ██████                   
           ░█████▓    
██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄
▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
─── SOCIAL MEDIA ───
Facebook Twitter  YouTube 
Telegram  Reddit  LinkedIn
BRE
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1014

Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 06:52:08 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2016, 09:17:39 AM by BRE

>>> LuckyBit Euro Cup Event <<<

France vs Romania predictions  (kick-off 19:00 UTC/LuckyBit Time)

Final Result 2-1
Match Odds        : France                 Win
Asian Handicap   : - 0.75 France        Win Half
Over/Under        :  Over 2.5             Win
Halftime Result   : Draw                   Win
Correct Score     : 2-1 Or 3-1            Win 2-1 x9

disclaimer ; my predictions are my own opinions, use at your own risk

Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations

https://lucky.lat/

Contact Us!
sales@lucky.lat
stingleword (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 01:05:54 AM

We are down to the x5 multiplier already. I'll go over the entries and post a ledger sometime during the day today.

xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 04:25:31 PM

We are down to the x5 multiplier already. I'll go over the entries and post a ledger sometime during the day today.

I thought 10x multiplier would be valid until 10th June not before 10 June
I would like to grab big shares with big bets. Probably the largest bet on 5 teams on this Giveaway
Let me know if I can still get a 10x multiplier then I would bet
stingleword (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 05:12:59 PM

I thought 10x multiplier would be valid until 10th June not before 10 June
I would like to grab big shares with big bets. Probably the largest bet on 5 teams on this Giveaway
Let me know if I can still get a 10x multiplier then I would bet

From the original rules:

Quote from: stingleword
The multiplier for all entries begins at x10 and decreases at midnight UTC the day of the first elimination of each round. The knockout round begins on June 10, so all entries confirmed on or before June 9 will get the x10 multiplier. This multiplier becomes x5 on June 10, x3 on June 25, x2 on June 30, and x1 on July 6.

You can still get in at x5 but time is limited!

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: