Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:41:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICOcountdown.com - Exposure Markets - Marketing Projects  (Read 1232 times)
ICOcountdown.com (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 07:59:57 PM

Exposure Market released on http://icocountdown.com

https://medium.com/@icocountdown/exposure-markets-e280f40e831#.n3u7b17n3

Exposure Markets.

Hello, do the recent success of http://icocountdown.com I will now be accepting bids for advertising each week, these will be under the initial ICO due dilligence section. This new section will be called “Exposure Markets”.

The rationale behind this section of the site is to give more market exposure to projects that might be in need of advertising for various reasons including — after the current ICO model has ended or there was no ICO model and the distribution model was POW or Airdrop, businesses are also accepted if they want more awareness.

Here are the statistics for the website so far:

Views in Days.

Views in Weeks.

Views in Months.

I am interested in advertising projects in the space that maybe have low market caps or are not distributed by ICO’s. I have the right to refuse any projects that I feel are not legitimate. The best part of this advertising and the exposure market is that all crypto currencies will be accepted. The highest bid each week will be listed for a week, this is taken in a Altcoin/BTC ratio weighted on a free market.

There will be 3 places open on the market, the top 3 projects will have to have the top 3 bids each week in Altcoin/BTC ratio.

If a project does not get in the top 3 spot then the coins are rolled over to next week.

Once a project is listed it must bid again starting from a zero amount starting from the next week.

If you are interested in getting exposure for a coin or project that you are involved in please contact me:

Email: alex@icocountdown.com

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ICOcountdown

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ICOcountdown

Jcga
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 08:06:51 PM

Great work, very important website for the cryptosphere, all my best to you Smiley

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
somacoin

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 08:35:44 PM

Warning:
ICOCountdown.com is a Scammer:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1480636.0
ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 08:39:03 PM

Great work, very important website for the cryptosphere, all my best to you Smiley

Thank you much appreciated. Smiley

Jcga
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 08:42:32 PM

I like your website and many people do so, everytime i share the link, they are glad.

We all need to get some money to live with and invest, so does ICOcountdown.com

All my respect to ICOcountdown!

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
liotmaan

Activity: 324
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 09:12:02 PM

Awesome, ICO! Love your site
ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 10:27:39 PM

Thanks very much for the positive response everyone!

Vaxa

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 10:36:12 PM

I think your site has too much info on one page. Maybe it's better to put there coins logos instead of sites screenshots. And you could make countdowns more simple.

ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 10:46:21 PM

I think your site has too much info on one page. Maybe it's better to put there coins logos instead of sites screenshots. And you could make countdowns more simple.

Some do not have logos, these are not all coins some are tokens. For the countdowns red means open blue means coming soon.

bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 01:26:31 AM

Warning:
ICOCountdown.com is a Scammer:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1480636.0

Not your keys, not your coins!
ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 01:31:46 AM

I don't think you know what a scammer is.

lanbo

Activity: 203

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 01:36:38 AM

But I think your reputation has been tainted.
ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 01:38:04 AM

If you believe that my reputation has been tainted then you are very incorrect. Misenterpretation / misconstrueing information is not truth. But I cannot argue with people that hate me, there is no point. If you do not respect what I have done then this is fine.

bathrobehero
Legendary

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 01:41:33 AM

You thrive on being in bed with scammers (aka like 97% of ICO owner/hosts) and in fact you're not just fine with it, but you're also asking a slice of their pie in exchange for spamming their scam here bringing both a bad name to crypto in general and abusing gamblers and/or people who don't know any better and of course encouraging scammy ICOs in the process. That's worse.

ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 01:43:57 AM

You thrive on being in bed with scammers (aka like 97% of ICO owner/hosts) and in fact you're not just fine with it, but you're also asking a slice of their pie in exchange for spamming their scam here bringing both a bad name to crypto in general and abusing gamblers and/or people who don't know any better and of course encouraging scammy ICOs in the process. That's worse.

Name one scam that I have been associated with. You cannot, because I do due dilligence. If you cared so much about scams you would help me warn people about them, instead you attack me for trying to help people. It doesn't make sense my friend.

bathrobehero
Legendary

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 02:04:22 AM

Name one scam that I have been associated with. You cannot, because I do due dilligence. If you cared so much about scams you would help me warn people about them, instead you attack me for trying to help people. It doesn't make sense my friend.

Here's my help: the vast majority of ICOs are scams. If you don't mind giving money to a random anon person in exchange for a few magical coins and some pretty pictures and promises, you're not an investor, you're a gambler.

Your due diligence doesn't mean anything at all when you're advertising ICOs which doesn't even hane any escrow ffs.

ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 02:10:32 AM

Here's my help: the vast majority of ICOs are scams. If you don't mind giving money to a random anon person in exchange for a few magical coins and some pretty pictures and promises, you're not an investor, you're a gambler.

Your due diligence doesn't mean anything at all when you're advertising ICOs which doesn't even hane any escrow ffs.

You call me a scammer, and I'm not associated with any scams. So why do you say this? Do you never believe anything can change and evolve and we can stop these things like I have been doing? If you think about it we are on the same side, I appreciate the advice but attacking me when I have clearly done nothing wrong is not the way for this community to move forward. Act as you will, but in the process do not miss opportunities from the good people, it is hard to see the good when you have seen so much bad and I understand your sentiment. That is why I call you my friend, one day you will come to the same conclusions as me.

liotmaan

Activity: 324
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 03:29:36 AM

He has delisted scam ICOs with reasons.

In order for him to be the scammer, he'd have to be the one receiving the money from the magical coin that's being sold but he isn't the one getting the money.

TL;DR: You're retarded
rajeshgarnaik

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 06:04:31 AM

best of luck for your project.

Isolani159

Activity: 478
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 07:44:43 AM

He has delisted scam ICOs with reasons.

In order for him to be the scammer, he'd have to be the one receiving the money from the magical coin that's being sold but he isn't the one getting the money.

TL;DR: You're retarded
I believe in ICOcountdown manager too, Many useful information for me when I need to invest in some ICOs!
The website is deserved for a good income Cheesy

nothing gonna stop us now
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: