Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:25:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Robots vs Human Who gonna Win in the Future;  (Read 5951 times)
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:53:38 PM

Let me ask; who makes robots?
Yes, the human is the creator. It means that the creator is smarter and better than his or her creation. The creation is only a system which is ruled by its creator. Besides it can be broken and it's creator who can only fix it.
It's obvious that humans who will win in the future.
Cryptoowner

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:30:35 PM

You are revised the terminator)
spacedis

Activity: 100
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:20:21 PM

I would say that Robots could win if AI is not kept in check. If they controlled the bombs. They could survive the radiation and we couldn't. Would
be a pretty big deciding factor. They would have a higher chance of surviving in an extreme environment.

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
setiawan101

Activity: 161

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:55:11 PM

i think, robots will win at the future 99%
Humans makes Mystakes Robots dont make mystakes rule number one.

WHO YOU THINK HE WILL WIN IN THE NEAR
FUTURE

Write your opinion down below
I agree with that. robot will replace human. and i am confused. humans will get the money out of which if the robot has been coped.,
Nati.Curiosa

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:25:05 PM

I don't think it should be seen as a war at all. People invent robots to make work more efficient and to assist people. Clearly robots will replace many professions in the future and hopefully in will result in more efficient service, results and so on and will save time to people to do what they really want.

Weak and stupid people will have no more jobs and become fewer. Human beings will finally focus on individual talents, find new ways to make money. It's not bad at all. It's just another step in evolution.
Jikalau

Activity: 241

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:30:24 PM

i think, robots will win at the future 99%
Humans makes Mystakes Robots dont make mystakes rule number one.

WHO YOU THINK HE WILL WIN IN THE NEAR
FUTURE

Write your opinion down below
I agree with that. robot will replace human. and i am confused. humans will get the money out of which if the robot has been coped.,

I think not, robots will not win against humans. because humans are creating robots, so I do not think a work can beat its creator. if a robot fails and does not obey by command or against it in bulk. humans would already have the tools to stop / destroy them en masse.
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:05:49 PM

Humans are gonna win for sure. What if human beings decide to stop manufacturing robots??  So there's no doubt about the fact that humans will win

coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1124

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:46:33 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2018, 07:03:28 PM by coolcoinz

Human. Cause human created robots and do the troubleshooting.

Have you ever watched terminator or any other movie with self sustainable machines? The problem starts when human knowledge and maintenance is no longer required. Machines are doing it all and they don't have to sleep, they don't get tired. IMO humans will always have the ability to shut down the machines, at least as long as they can cut the power lines and cause a total blackout. Sure you can use diesel generators to power some facilities, but for a worldwide dominance machines would require nuclear power and that can be targeted and destroyed to limit their expansion.

Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:33:57 PM

This is the dream of distant fiction, the era of robotics is just beginning,but I do not rule out that in 20-30 years will be quoted by technologists,and robots will hush many niches in the giggles of people,and someone with the help of the virus will force them to do evil,but not who does not exclude that they can also do many olesic things for the development and prosperity of mankind

September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:16:17 AM

I think we are having our minds too much polluted with American movies stereotypes. The future will not look like a Robocop or Terminator scenario, no Skynet will take power to rule our lives. And if it will, somehow, by the way of a technological singularity, it will be totally different from whatever we might imagine now anyway, and for sure it will not look like an American sci-fi movie.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
DMiracle1

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:38:20 AM

The zero labor factory does not seem to be just around the corner, in my opinion. Of course,the number of automated machines will grow quickly and they will replace people in some tasks - primarily those that are repetitive, risky or that require absolute consistency of results over time. However, alongside each of these automated machines there will be one or more operators to monitor their operation and ensure that the machine is acting in accordance with business requirements. Without a doubt, humans still have the last say.
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:52:42 PM

It's an instant win for robots. If you guys aren't aware, we are almost surrounded by technology and the worse thing is we are attached to it so of these robots have plans to wipe us form Earth, we'll just help them to make it very easy.
plumosemagellanicR

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:33:14 AM

I am sure humans will win because while arriving in such a time of future humans will also discover a numerous advanced weapons
Goethe

Activity: 99
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:43:47 AM

Robots vs Human,it is not a movie.I really believe that the robots,now humanoids,really can help the people.Robots was created from the normal scientists,so the humans have the power to decide in which way they can use the robots.I guess in a good way.
Sidiq SP

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:34:39 PM

no matter what happens, surely the man who will master and win everything, even though the robot works quickly and almost no mistakes, but the robot is a human creation, and surely he operates with human control, if you say the robot will win and man, a thing I think is ridiculous
Thira

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:44:36 PM

Human is the creator of all robots that is why human will be the winner because robots does'nt exist in this planet without humans creativity and intelligence.
jakehan

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:51:34 PM

For sure the robots win because human are inevitable of death.
stonefire

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:55:34 PM

Robots are programmed by their inventor they dont have mind of their own still the human will win in the future, because inventor knows how to damage that robots he made.
jao18

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:56:02 PM

Roborts will win actually.. but main reason is why  robots are created?in my own opinion roborts are maid to make lifes easyier they have the capability to do task,inteligence and most off all can be controled by humans.
Misshi

Activity: 247

Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:56:17 PM

It's hard to tell. There are things that robots can't do but a human can. And there are things that humans can but robots can do it better. I think when it comes to decision making, humans can do it better because they can think. While robots are programmed to a specific condition but cannot answer all circumstances.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: