Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:58:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum The Wave Of Success?  (Read 947 times)
ProfessionalGoogler (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 06:01:35 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2016, 04:25:07 PM by ProfessionalGoogler

How long until the world is run on Ethereum?

This thing is showing signs of life.

Hello I'm the Android of the future.

Feel the shock of life being pumpt into this new reality.

Of course I'm full of glitches right now.

End transmission.

Down with the r0aches!
Natilam

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 06:06:07 AM

I thought the Etheruem is going to test the last bottom around $7 after the recent pump, but it is still around $14.
ProfessionalGoogler (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 06:11:47 AM

I thought the Etheruem is going to test the last bottom around $7 after the recent pump, but it is still around $14.

Anything good takes time to build.

Aki4real

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 09:27:50 AM

Seriously, I have some (long-term) interest in ETH as well, but why these posts.
Apart from a good LOL, it only hurts the credible side imo.

Stop the battle, let others spread FUD.. if we dont hype/pump and the tech is good.. it will survive and we'll see ROI
vhong

Activity: 361

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 10:05:39 AM

It will probably take tons of some serious fud before we can see bottom of $7 per ETH again.
ProfessionalGoogler (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 04:14:42 PM

It will probably take tons of some serious fud before we can see bottom of $7 per ETH again.

Yup......
Natilam

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 11:13:42 AM

Yup......

If the next soft fork soft ware does not work as planned, the price will drop below $7. If it works, the price will be $15.
ashkanb

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 11:59:43 AM

Yup......

If the next soft fork soft ware does not work as planned, the price will drop below $7. If it works, the price will be $15.

this streak of bad news stays & i'm seein' $7 incoming as well!
i do believe its good tech tho & it's here to stay;
besides my eths cost me like $2.5 each so i'm still doin' pretty much fine!!!

(the day after the hack eth did touch $7.11 on polo Briefly, so dat.)
StinkyLover

Activity: 454

This industry is pure fiction

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 12:28:37 PM

Up down Up down round and round
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 12:41:06 PM

Yup......

How would you know ?
Are you the millionaire whale team etc setting up walls or whatever manipulating the price ?
No ?
Then uhh thanks for your "prediction" LOL

Further more what does that have to do with the topic ?

You should work on your forum skills NOOB giving us trade advice.

FUD first & ask questions later™
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2016, 12:53:23 PM

this scam eth is done. all you bagholders can cry for help all you want but no one care about this scam vaporware anymore.

here are three big reasons eth don't worth a crap...
1. if butterin don't hardfork eth then the over 3million+ hacked eth will be dump to nothing and all the whales/insiders fake buy walls will be gone, that is their only money to show off this worthless $1billion dollar middle school coding skill.

2. if butterin hardfork eth then this crap is no more than just a joke, everyone will abandon and will not considered it for real use.

3. bitcoin sidechain scaling, halving and rootkit smart contracts are coming... no reason with this joke crap eth.

all and all eth is done.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
Natilam

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 08:46:02 AM

Most Ethereum owners vote for the hard fork to get back the stolen Ethereum. Let's see if the miners will support them.
raphma

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 02:58:19 PM

after all that happened, this price looks like pure manipulation. specially because of the volume decrease in poloniex.. i'm definitelly not trading eth(neither am i holding) until this whole situation settles.
Natilam

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 06:10:01 PM

after all that happened, this price looks like pure manipulation. specially because of the volume decrease in poloniex.. i'm definitelly not trading eth(neither am i holding) until this whole situation settles.

That was actually good action plan. In the last few days, the Ethereum Classic was listed, causing lots of chaos.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: