Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:41:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Article writing job  (Read 283 times)
mishra1994 (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 06:41:41 AM

Hii there i am looking for some article writing job. I am good in it and i have done it before also.I tried in Fiverr but did not get much response from there.I can also provide some of my articles written related to bitcoins in PM if anyone can give me some work.Or any body could tell where can i get some similar work.
arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 811

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 06:47:55 AM

Maybe this one can help you https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1493486.0. Hes finding writer andttry to apply in his thread and make deal with him, by that you can earn with money with this writing job.

I dont know what is his rate  for his writer but you can send him pm so you can both discuss for this work and to know more info about this, he post this thread today.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: