Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:32:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Eobot is a scam! (they are exit scamming now)  (Read 1568 times)
stolee (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 06:59:24 AM

Never thought of posting this until now. They are offering free S5's because they have "spares", all you need to do is pay shipping fees. Of course it's $60.00 lmao

Be careful.
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 07:01:33 AM

Never thought of posting this until now. They are offering free S5's because they have "spares", all you need to do is pay shipping fees. Of course it's $60.00 lmao

Be careful.

Yeah, there are other threads popping up right now that are saying that eobot has stopped working. I guess it's time...

And yeah, $60 for shipping because they have "spares".... Definitely a "closing down sale", haha.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6162

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 07:12:19 AM

Trusting a cloud mining in the first place isn't a smart move . their design isn't even a professional work which shows how much they don't care and they are looking only for quick profit .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 08:17:15 AM

explicitly! they have no proof of the mining equipment!
you should always understand the scamming sign anyway, they should have no reason to have no pools or information, none man. when you glance at the assestment thread, then you will understand what kind of sign you should confirm the ponzi.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 11:24:54 AM

well in general most of such sites are scams , but you need to be super carefull with such thing popin ups
no site will give you free money or free power unless it's planning to scam soon or in order to keep money coming in (ponzi)
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 02:28:45 PM

well in general most of such sites are scams , but you need to be super carefull with such thing popin ups
no site will give you free money or free power unless it's planning to scam soon or in order to keep money coming in (ponzi)

Actually what scam is this, they are giving you for 60 USD shipping S5 miner which is heavily unprofitable to use, so they are not doing you a favor at all, only if you have free electricity or you steal it, S5 is totally worthless nowadays so they want to take advantage and selling them since they are the GHS2.0 there which are not working anymore and give it to noobs. The site is still working, although we have said it already it may end in a scam with high probability, but in this case nothing is suspicious to me. No one buy the S5 nowadays as it is totally unprofitable.

So be smart and don't pay 60 USD shipping for a non working product, even if them may ship it to you for real.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 05:51:04 PM

Never heard of them before and they seems to be another possible scam cloud mining site out there. I will suggest never to trust or beleive any thing from those cloud mining sites. Even most of them show fake mining rigs of them.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 06:04:19 PM

What's the surprise here? It's common to see scammers and scam sites. Besides, this is also a cloud mining which generally has a pretty terrible reputation in the forum. And another reason is this:

Actually what scam is this, they are giving you for 60 USD shipping S5 miner which is heavily unprofitable to use, so they are not doing you a favor at all, only if you have free electricity or you steal it, S5 is totally worthless nowadays so they want to take advantage and selling them since they are the GHS2.0 there which are not working anymore and give it to noobs. The site is still working, although we have said it already it may end in a scam with high probability, but in this case nothing is suspicious to me. No one buy the S5 nowadays as it is totally unprofitable.

So be smart and don't pay 60 USD shipping for a non working product, even if them may ship it to you for real.
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:57:56 PM

It is natural state to heard about new scam as long bitcoin price is going up , not only eobot ..., you will heard about others in the coming days , especially , cloud mining services , because after the halving , mining bitcoin will be very difficult , although a lot of cloud mining are just a ponzi scheme .
nethack

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 03:25:12 AM

join me in hashocean guys..there paying everyday without any fkin problem lol Cheesy
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 03:29:29 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2016, 05:51:55 AM by bitkilo

So all i have to do is pay the shipping and i get a "free" S5, cool this sounds about as good as the Nigerian prince i sent money to last week, he will come through and make me rich but is just having some trouble getting all his money out of the country before leaving  Tongue

mcb1221
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 03:34:52 AM

Lol spare S5 !!
They are true scam now , they closed my account and i am unable to log in , I already got my ROI there but will not suggest anyone to invest.
all the people you see chatting there are bots.

▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄██▀▀▀               ▀▀▄▄
      ▄▄█▀                         ▀▀▄
    ▄█▀                        ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█
  ▄██                     ▄▄█▀▀     ▄▀
 ██▀                 ▄▄██████▄    ▄▀
███               ▄▄██████████▄  ▀
██             ▄▄█████████████▀
██          ▄▄█████████████▀
██        ▄ ▀██████████████
██▄    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀████████▀
 ██   ██▀        ▀▀████▀
  ██ █▀
   ▀█
  █▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀    ▀▄

SatoshiGames.io
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
               ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄▄▄█  ▄█     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █  ▀ █            ▀▀▀▀▄
█  █▄        ▄▀                    ▄▀
▀▄ █ ▀       █         ▄           █
 █          █        ▄██▄         ▄▀
 █         ▄▀     ▄██████▄       ▄▀
 ▀▄        █    ▄█████████▄      █
  █       █      ██████████▄    ▄▀
  █      ▄▀        ▀████████   ▄▀
  ▀▄     █        ▄████▀▀▀▀    █
   █    █          ▀▀▀█       ▄▀
   █   ▄▀                    ▄▀
   ▀▄  █                     █
    █  ▀▄▄              █ ▄ ▄▀
    █     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄       █▀ ▄▀
    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄█

▄▄▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄██████▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
▄▀▄           █           ▄▀▄
█   █         ▄█▄         █   █
█     █        ███        █     █
█       █       ███       █       █
█         █     █████     █         █
█           █    █████    █           █
█             █   █████   █             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █████   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀███████████▀    █████    ▀███████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ███       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄███▄
▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
BTC
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3018

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 05:39:02 AM

Why many people are still believing in cloud mining there obvious scam. who do you think can give free money or renting their miner for few bucks.. and earn without working it. think first and expand your knowledge.. i never trust any cloud mining all of them for me they are scammers..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 10:06:07 AM

Reading on some other online ventures, Eobot not paying, its the real first collapse of the website, one of the many ponzy scams going to fall and this one is online since 2013.  A user requested withdraw of their bitcoins and until now they were saying in another forum(economic forum on the net) withdraw was instant, now its been a few hour stuck and 0 coins to their address. I guess this is the first beginning of many more to come to fall cloud mining. Exit scam looking truly live now. Please warn others too.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: