Bitcoin Forum
June 05, 2024, 02:23:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [LISK] cryptobase for Active Lisk Delegate  (Read 347 times)
tracphil (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 12:54:05 PM

Hello, my name is Tracy Phillips and I am campaigning to be elected an Active Lisk Delegate which I will help secure the Lisk network by running a highly available forging node.

I am more than capable of running a Lisk node on Linux. I currently manage over 500 CentOS/Redhat boxes. You can read a bit more about my qualifications on my LinkedIn profile

I have been running a delegate node since 0.1.x and currently running a node on Mainnet and will do so on Testnet when it is available..

I have been involved with crypto currencies since the middle of 2103 when I purchased my first two Bitcoin through what I now consider shady practices (Skyping somone in Europe and showing my ID to them).

I was into NXT at one point and forged by first block on a POS system: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=398720.0

My delegate I will contribute 20% to the Lisk Financed Forever Fund when it is formed. The LFFF will directly fund the Lisk Foundation developers when its ICO funds run out.

Please cast your vote for cryptobase to secure our great network. YOU can make a difference and together we can make Lisk great!

Have a super day!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: