Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:23:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves Exchange Speculation Thread - Raised over 29,000 BTC  (Read 5315 times)
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 06:44:45 PM

Waves holder are partying  Grin I've invested too only few though as people kept buying i end up nearly 300waves.
keeping these waves until time needed
glerant

Activity: 565
Merit: 316

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 10:48:13 PM

Waves holder are partying  Grin I've invested too only few though as people kept buying i end up nearly 300waves.
keeping these waves until time needed

Good for you!

TravelsAsia

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 11:21:47 PM

Mycelium seems to implement Waves tech into their fiat operations which promisses alot. This alone makes Waves tokens pretty worthy, together with Sasha being business oriented i think it will after a while trade between $5 and $15.

Well: as someone who was tantalized and then rattled by "Liska", I'm going to take the cautions approach with this one. But you've summed up the value proposition for WAVES quite succinctly. Its real value depends on its network effect, which will be helped tremendously by reliable fiat gateways.

We're in the early age of the "steam engine." "Trains" (a crypto-economy) are a long way off. Cryptocurrency's gotta grow by becoming a helper to the fiat economy - in the here and now, that is.

If you take a look at something has revoluntionary as BitShares, you will see that despite the tech, it failed massively on the user experience. I don't need Waves to do a 100 things okay, I need it to do a few things better than anyone else with a mainstream interface in mind.
KhalDrago

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 11:48:33 PM

Mycelium seems to implement Waves tech into their fiat operations which promisses alot. This alone makes Waves tokens pretty worthy, together with Sasha being business oriented i think it will after a while trade between $5 and $15.

Well: as someone who was tantalized and then rattled by "Liska", I'm going to take the cautions approach with this one. But you've summed up the value proposition for WAVES quite succinctly. Its real value depends on its network effect, which will be helped tremendously by reliable fiat gateways.

We're in the early age of the "steam engine." "Trains" (a crypto-economy) are a long way off. Cryptocurrency's gotta grow by becoming a helper to the fiat economy - in the here and now, that is.

If you take a look at something has revoluntionary as BitShares, you will see that despite the tech, it failed massively on the user experience. I don't need Waves to do a 100 things okay, I need it to do a few things better than anyone else with a mainstream interface in mind.

Good point and Sasha mentioned excactly that, the biggest apps/platforms are focussed just on one feature, also majority of crypto projects are more tech oriented where they lack the business mindset which Sasha does have and pursuites.
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2016, 12:53:11 AM

Good point and Sasha mentioned excactly that, the biggest apps/platforms are focussed just on one feature, also majority of crypto projects are more tech oriented where they lack the business mindset which Sasha does have and pursuites.

Good points; thanks to you both. Smiley I didn't know what it was that killed Bitshares. Funny how its long-term price chart is a lot like Nxt's, another formerly hot alt that's slowly sinking. Undecided

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 03:15:29 AM

Good points; thanks to you both. Smiley I didn't know what it was that killed Bitshares. Funny how its long-term price chart is a lot like Nxt's, another formerly hot alt that's slowly sinking. Undecided

Waves will go to ZERO.  Bitshares was designed as a money trap for the naive.  The original NXT will be reborn.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
CryptoMrM

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 03:18:31 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2016, 05:58:11 AM by CryptoMrM

Waves will go to ZERO.  Bitshares was designed as a money trap for the naive.  The original NXT will be reborn.

NXT 2.0 has no funding, a rubbish team, a name which is claimed by several other companies, less features and the first version won't even be complete till the last Q of 2017. I couldn't think of a worst thing to get into right now.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 03:30:19 AM

The original NXT will be reborn.

NXT 2.0 has no funding, a rubbish team, a name which is claimed by several other companies, less features and the first version won't even be complete till the last Q of 2017. I couldn't think of a worst thing to get into right now.

No argument from me.  NXT 2.0 is a joke.  The original NXT as BCNext intended will be reborn out of the original genesis block and retake its rightful place.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
LiskCryptoFan (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 10:32:54 AM

Waves will go to ZERO.  Bitshares was designed as a money trap for the naive.  The original NXT will be reborn.

It goes to 0? In what time frame?

w0mp

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 10:39:04 AM

Waves will probably trade at or slightly above ICO for a little bit while things settle.  I think we will see an ETH like growth pattern, with the peak price happening 6-8 months after launch.
blackyblack

Activity: 377

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 11:52:09 AM

The best way to start speculating WAVES and moving them back and forth is using IOU asset BBWAVES on NXT Asset Exchange (well WAVES asset exchange is not functional yet).
The starting price is at 75 NXT which is 0,000975 BTC - maybe the lowest price on the market.
3rdStryker

Activity: 172

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 12:18:40 PM

CORE Magazine JUNE Edition

- Bitcoin News bought to you from Bitscan
- NXT 2.0 Annoucement
- WAVES News
- COFINT Update
- ICOcountdown.com Interview
- Tau Chain Report by ICOcountdown.com
- SuperNET Update
- Transpotimers Comic
KhalDrago

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 12:23:01 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2016, 12:38:56 PM by KhalDrago

Why i think price going to be trending up:

Waves token will be the fuel of the whole platform and all transactions happening there (issuing assets, trading, conversion, withdrawing), fee in Waves token, additionally Waves is inflation-less system with total supply of 100 Mil and there will be incentives from the network itself for just having Waves token, what even gives it more value is Waves fiat operation and parthnerships with Mycelium and other payment processors which will make this coin very wanted.
w0mp

Activity: 206

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 06:22:09 AM

Why i think price going to be trending up:

Waves token will be the fuel of the whole platform and all transactions happening there (issuing assets, trading, conversion, withdrawing), fee in Waves token, additionally Waves is inflation-less system with total supply of 100 Mil and there will be incentives from the network itself for just having Waves token, what even gives it more value is Waves fiat operation and parthnerships with Mycelium and other payment processors which will make this coin very wanted.

Couldn't agree more.  Fiat integration and Mycelium will make this coin useful to alot of people.  IMO Waves has nowhere to go but up, as long as the devs deliver as promised.
bigfryguy

Activity: 416

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 07:36:01 PM

1. First 24 hours  = 85k sat-1 million sat
2. First 48 hours   = 350k sat
3. First Month      =250k sat- 400k sat
4. Long term (1 year+)  = 10 million sat

or it all lends up being a scam no forex trading/ no decentralized trade platform/ no broker affiliation,  and you might as well throw them away now..

disam

Activity: 394

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 11:12:09 AM

holding longterm...looks nice now
TravelsAsia

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 02:03:59 PM

1. First 24 hours  = 85k sat-1 million sat
2. First 48 hours   = 350k sat
3. First Month      =250k sat- 400k sat
4. Long term (1 year+)  = 10 million sat

or it all lends up being a scam no forex trading/ no decentralized trade platform/ no broker affiliation,  and you might as well throw them away now..

You must have read my mind.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 04:12:29 PM

Over $3 before years end, it will break Ripples marketcap.
ravens

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 04:23:34 PM

Just curious...  What exchanges is Waves going to be listed in?
I'm pretty sure that Waves is (or will be) listed in Yobit right now.

▄ ▀ ▄ ▀   LET'S THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE   ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●   WhyFuture.com   ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
A Blog That Discusses About Artificial Intelligence, The Future, Ethics on AI, and more
LiskCryptoFan (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 11:07:57 PM

Over $3 before years end, it will break Ripples marketcap.

Who do you think will have the higher market cap on Jan 1 17 00:01 UTC  Lisk or Waves?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: