Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:19:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.6 btc was stolen from my faucet by hacker  (Read 1567 times)
donaldbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

TomyGame.com => Win Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 09:42:11 PM

This is 2nd time it happens. DonaldCoin got hacked again.

First time it was ~0.4 btc, and 5 days ago we lost ~0.6 btc by new hacker.
site security was enabled after this hack, and all payouts was stuck on pending (system coded to stop paying when it reach limit).

Now everything is fine, all pending stuck payments refunded, and site is working again like normal.

All we need, is your support by using site again.

Thanks everyone who supported DonaldCoin.com
We should be died since first hack, but members support keeps us to stand again.

Good day!

▓▓▓ ➤ Top Paying Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓▓▓▓ Best Bitcoin Scripts for Website Owners ▓▓▓
sivesta

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 10:07:50 PM

There is hackers who own websites and don't pay
There is hackers who steal from websites owners
The world is full with hackers. damn it go to jail hackers
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 10:12:29 PM

There is hackers who own websites and don't pay
There is hackers who steal from websites owners
The world is full with hackers. damn it go to jail hackers

It's true. They just want to steal everything for them and doesn't matter other people that use faucets honestly and the faucet owners that provide this service for us.

Sad for your loss Donald Coin.  Sad

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
PokeBits

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 10:59:25 PM

Have you figured out how they were able to hack you, so other faucet owners may be able to avoid the same kind of hack in the future with their own websites?
vodaljepa

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 11:33:43 PM

So they hacked into your faucetbox account?

Hottest Girls On Webcam Naked - Naughty Cams
Marteen23

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 11:38:55 PM

This is 2nd time it happens. DonaldCoin got hacked again.

First time it was ~0.4 btc, and 5 days ago we lost ~0.6 btc by new hacker.
site security was enabled after this hack, and all payouts was stuck on pending (system coded to stop paying when it reach limit).

Now everything is fine, all pending stuck payments refunded, and site is working again like normal.

All we need, is your support by using site again.

Thanks everyone who supported DonaldCoin.com
We should be died since first hack, but members support keeps us to stand again.

Good day!

That's a lot my friend, you should never add more than you can afford to lose. I own two faucet and each day i only load each of them up with just 0.012BTC each. only add more when the balance must have gone down. There are hackers and as a bitcoin faucet owner you should be aware and cautious about that. I did lose a lot when i started my two faucets "bit-freebie.com and satoshipalace.com" when i started i knew little about faucet security coding  but now i can create a wall and even track down hackers. Not saying my websites are not hackable but as a precaution i only add a little bitcoin each day.
deziq

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

Monggo..

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 12:01:58 AM

so how the hacker can stolen your bitcoin faucet?

This is Signature
Gifted

Activity: 504
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 12:11:30 AM

2 ways they stole your btc. one sql injection... means your faucet is not hack proof and 2 you used your password to your faucet somewhere else besides you faucet and they put it together and tried it ! means someone who owns a site , you put in the password to your faucet to there site and they hacked you !
lottoitaliano
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 12:21:47 PM

bad notice, but you can't add a daily limit for the withdraw ? For example, later your faucet have pay 0,1 at day, you stop the autopayment and confirm manual. And you have all this bitcoin to faucetbox for pay your user?
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 02:13:46 PM

i am disappointed to those people who has a knowledge in computer technologies but they just used it to do something that is not good that's the one of the example they are using their knowledge about the computer to steal something from the other people . so if you don't want this to happen again increase your security to protect all your belongings from these kinds of people do not trust everyone too quickly .
probctbiz

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 02:47:57 PM

I am also facing the same issues, I lost  more than 0.045btc last month on the spot to a hacking activity on my faucet and faucetbox is not helpful in returning enough mail to help me out, they only gave me some security tips to implement but not enough details how to do this even after i mailed several times. The worst is that, you don't even know who to trust online when it comes to faucet security. I met a guy on fiverr who installed faucetbox script for the first time on my site: https://bitcoinlordz.com . I asked him to add antibot script, but he told me the then faucetbox script couldn't handle the antibot script, I asked him of all other security options and he discouraged me. He said my faucet was good the way it is.

He even told me to increase payment to 500 satoshi every 360 minutes. These were strategies he had designed in place to steal from my coin since he knew my API, database password and admin. We both disagreed on several occasions because he was trying to use fiverr service to screw money out of me. But I felt he was behind several both attacks on my sites at the early stage. After changing all my domain and database password, I discovered that the bot activities reduced. This made me hire another dude trying to improve security, but this guy from guru.com and freelancer.com was behind the hacking and stealing of my over 0.045 btc.

To make sure I was in control of all security measures, I had to clean all the files and database and reinstall the new version of faucetbox script. But at this juncture, I don't know what to do. My hosting company provided some security tips I have implemented too which is helpful in a way. But I don't know if I need to switch to another faucet script or if there is anyone who could be so kind and really generous enough to help me with security tips on a private message. Is cloudflare a good security option?
Thank you
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 04:11:14 PM

I am also facing the same issues, I lost  more than 0.045btc last month on the spot to a hacking activity on my faucet and faucetbox is not helpful in returning enough mail to help me out, they only gave me some security tips to implement but not enough details how to do this even after i mailed several times. The worst is that, you don't even know who to trust online when it comes to faucet security. I met a guy on fiverr who installed faucetbox script for the first time on my site: https://bitcoinlordz.com . I asked him to add antibot script, but he told me the then faucetbox script couldn't handle the antibot script, I asked him of all other security options and he discouraged me. He said my faucet was good the way it is.

He even told me to increase payment to 500 satoshi every 360 minutes. These were strategies he had designed in place to steal from my coin since he knew my API, database password and admin. We both disagreed on several occasions because he was trying to use fiverr service to screw money out of me. But I felt he was behind several both attacks on my sites at the early stage. After changing all my domain and database password, I discovered that the bot activities reduced. This made me hire another dude trying to improve security, but this guy from guru.com and freelancer.com was behind the hacking and stealing of my over 0.045 btc.

To make sure I was in control of all security measures, I had to clean all the files and database and reinstall the new version of faucetbox script. But at this juncture, I don't know what to do. My hosting company provided some security tips I have implemented too which is helpful in a way. But I don't know if I need to switch to another faucet script or if there is anyone who could be so kind and really generous enough to help me with security tips on a private message. Is cloudflare a good security option?
Thank you

He should not have discouraged you over antibots at all, I see math captcha can be good at avoiding bots.
Seem like you know the hackers, name and shame them, this would be good for all people who need these type of services.
Damn, you pay them then they rob you.

http://pinoyhappynetwork.com/anti-bot-verification-for-your-bitcoin-faucet/

And its gone.
Crystal11

Activity: 528

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 04:49:55 PM

i feel so sorry , i love donaldcoin and other faucetgames .
Last night i was posting on hotelbtc topic and someone appeared and said :
Where is Donald coin, it has vanished into thin air, all your balances are gone.
I didn't knew donaldcoin coin were offline but how racey knew and said all balances are gone  Huh i guess he believed that donaldcoin turned into scam and run away with our work  Undecided Grin

I'm supporting donald and hotelbtc or mario sometimes by clicking on the ads (adsense) once a day.

The bitcoin/cryptocurrency based websites (faucets, cloud mining, wallets ,ect) will always be hackers' target and these sites needs higher security .

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 04:55:13 PM

math captcha can't do any security tips with sql injection.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 05:10:23 PM

Where is Donald coin, it has vanished into thin air, all your balances are gone.
I didn't knew donaldcoin coin were offline but how racey knew and said all balances are gone  Huh i guess he believed that donaldcoin turned into scam and run away with our work  Undecided Grin

I'm supporting donald and hotelbtc or mario sometimes by clicking on the ads (adsense) once a day.

The bitcoin/cryptocurrency based websites (faucets, cloud mining, wallets ,ect) will always be hackers' target and these sites needs higher security .

Yes when it down, it was no website was found at all, so why was that happening?
So it would be natural to assume everything was gone.

@Hoop what can stop these injections anything at all?

And its gone.
sabotag3x
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 2177

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 05:30:16 PM

Yes when it down, it was no website was found at all, so why was that happening?

They attacked my faucet today. Just banned all IP range from the VPN used(50 ips with 50address, it's a good bot), few minutes and everything is normal again.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 05:52:40 PM

They attacked my faucet today. Just banned all IP range from the VPN used(50 ips with 50address, it's a good bot), few minutes and everything is normal again.

I just made two claims cashout as per your request, a bit earlier 2230 satoshi I was thinking here we go again  Grin  the ban hammer.

And its gone.
hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 09:08:43 AM

Sqli and sql injection script.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

██████████████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
probctbiz

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 08:56:39 PM

Have you figured out how they were able to hack you, so other faucet owners may be able to avoid the same kind of hack in the future with their own websites?

Hello,

I have seen the thief but i don't have a way to get hold on him or ban him completely from my site because he is using proxies or vpn, he used the same ip from email message to navigate to my site and I caught him through a chat software that also monitor ip logs of visitors on my site. There he told me that he stole my coin through recaptcha php, and he keep mocking at me.

Right now I really don't know what to do to get rid of this dude
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 11:30:38 PM

As i know faucetbox box has increased their security levels, atleast for me to acess my account i need to sign a message all the times, its a huge ammount to be at faucetbox, knowing you paying 0,02btc daily would be better you make deposit of 0,08 btc every 3 days. Anyway this is a warning to all faucetbox faucets admin as claimers, raise your security or risk to loose your balance.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: