Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:00:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Labcoin Scam - (2) Collected findings of LCSH-Group  (Read 650 times)
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2016, 12:16:46 AM

Since I had to realize that locking a thread is not a thing that I can reverse, I wonder how others can do it though, I will now create a thread and not lock it. Which means answers will come in and since I will not deleted other opinions I will not make a self moderated thread either. Which means I will link to the new posts I make.

So first post was: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1474973

Now todays one:
-----------------------------------------------------
I think it makes no sense to go the way I started, I mean step by step. I think first the most important infos should come out.

First: Alberto Armandi is the person behind labcoin

We have proof that he faked the hashing that was going on at one time.

I believe the hotel he tried to sell was posted on here to. We were able to get in contact and a Serra Maria Bonaria talked to an lcsh member, claiming that alberto is her son and why we ask about him. She is 90% shareholder of that hotel.
In a further communication she claimed that she is willing to compensate our losses since she wants to help her children.

Well, we were happy to hear some good news, we could have offered to drop the case and refund every victim on a prozentual loss basis, signing that those that got compensation won't sue again. Those not signing would not get a refund and would have to fight a probably fruitless fight alone.

Unfortunately it took a lot of time until things were ready and at that time Ms. Bonaria did not react anymore. I'm not sure why. Maybe she heard what her son did and heard about the damage he did or something similar. Too bad, it would have been a great ending for all victims. And most probably a better one than simply finding alberto.

Which brought us back to point 1. Finding alberto and seeing if he has some coins left. Which is, seeing his character, pretty useless it seems. But at least, after these investments, he would go where he belongs and it would be a sign to all those f... scammers.

Today I was informed of two articles about him and another known person in the game being catched in january of this year for owning a big amount of drugs. I'm not sure if the police that works on our case is aware of that, since there is no arrest warrant yet, only the police has to question him, but I will see if I can contact the lawyer.

What's important now is to let the italian police question him.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 12:42:03 PM

Use google translate:
http://www.sardiniapost.it/cronaca/villamassargia-droga-e-munizioni-durante-un-controllo-due-arresti/

Im not sure if 250gr of marijuana keeps you in jail for very long in Italy. I doubt it.
karmachameleon

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 11:54:59 PM

This is Theswede's LinkedIn:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/danielalarsson

I've done some research and he doesn't have a bachelor's degree from Stockholm University. He's obviously somewhat of a liar, who fabricates lies and make stuff up all by himself, even without "Sam's" involvement. He can't really blame "Sam" for providing him with the wrong information this time.

You might want to go through his posts in the labcoin-thread again, but this time keep in mind that he's now a proven liar.

So this company's spokesperson is lying on his resume. They must be really trustworthy. Of course I will give them my money. Said no one ever...
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2016, 09:37:42 PM

This is Theswede's LinkedIn:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/danielalarsson

I've done some research and he doesn't have a bachelor's degree from Stockholm University. He's obviously somewhat of a liar, who fabricates lies and make stuff up all by himself, even without "Sam's" involvement. He can't really blame "Sam" for providing him with the wrong information this time.

You might want to go through his posts in the labcoin-thread again, but this time keep in mind that he's now a proven liar.

So this company's spokesperson is lying on his resume. They must be really trustworthy. Of course I will give them my money. Said no one ever...

Yes it looks like he lies alot. I wonder if that Sam existed at all. Cheesy

Anyway... let's move on and try to get all these lying and scamming guys where they should stay. I'm sorry for Albertos and Allessios mum having such childs but at this point in time it might be best for them to go to jail if nothing helped till now. From their mothers view I mean.

No answer from lawyer yet so I will start calling him starting from monday. To bad I have to go the time intensive way again. :/

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: