Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:20:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: We now have a chatroom on our faucet  (Read 305 times)
Marteen23 (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 12:18:49 AM

Hey guys, to increase the amount of engagements on our website we have decided to add a chatroom to our bitcoin faucet so are now able to chat with others while you wait for the next claim window. Start chatting with others now. This function is only experimental right now, if it performs well and you all like it? then it becomes permanent. Visit our faucet "http://bit-freebie.com and start claiming now.

Enjoy meeting new people!

Admin at Bit-freebie & Satoshi Palace
lottoitaliano
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 12:20:06 PM

i don't think chatroom in a faucet can is a good idea, because more faucet user like only earn satoshi, don't visited site and other. I think is better up the rewards in your faucet  Grin
Marteen23 (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 01:04:38 PM

i don't think chatroom in a faucet can is a good idea, because more faucet user like only earn satoshi, don't visited site and other. I think is better up the rewards in your faucet  Grin

Nah, rewards are only increased as the revenue increases. so far we are making loses so the reward remains like that.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: