Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:36:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Muslim Bitcoiner  (Read 13170 times)
magnific61

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 09:17:56 PM

What kind of topic is this? If you talk about bitcoin whether halal as using, yes it is halal if you earn it in halal way but interest is not halal in islam. Trade is halal.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 10:01:45 PM

This is the dumbest topic title ever
what makes you look stupid this title?
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 12:40:47 AM

it is not good to talk this here
You must show your reasons if it will become a problem and on this forum there are not ban for moslem to use this forum or using bitcoin.
Agreed, you are right, if we are talking about the religion, because everyone want to clear their views about bitcoins.
Bitcoin is a good Currency for all of us.
If someone ask me that his religion allow this currency, so we have right to talk with each other to clear the Confucian about this currency.
Because in this world most of the different religions peoples are here and they have different living style, so it is better to clear it.
Because it is also better for our BITCOINS.   
Yes more the wise he should be give us explaining about his opinion. It will give us more information and maybe makes bitcoin better in the future.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 10:16:56 AM

What kind of topic is this? If you talk about bitcoin whether halal as using, yes it is halal if you earn it in halal way but interest is not halal in islam. Trade is halal.
i am Muslim and know so many other Muslim involved in bitcoin. i have so many Muslim friends from Pakistan, India, Saudi Arabia and so many other countries who are doing trading in bitcoin. i am sure that bitcoin and its trading is Halal. i think we should not fall in the discussion of religion related to bicoin because it created doubts it is not a good thing.
cecelady

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 07:21:24 AM

Eid Mubarak to All of my Muslim Brothers and Sisters who are inclined to this Forum....
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 07:26:00 AM

Eid Mubarak to All of my Muslim Brothers and Sisters who are inclined to this Forum....
Eid Mubarak to you 2, have a nice day and celabrate it in good health @everyone
escrowboy

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 09:32:40 AM

Tomorrow is the end of Ramadan, right?
im0rtel

Activity: 351
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 09:46:12 AM

Thy shall not have any other god beside Satoshi Nakamoto !

Posum578

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 09:46:47 AM

Eid mubarak to you too my friend, have a nice day and happy day in our winning day

Today is the last day of ramadhan, and tomorrow we celeberate eid mubarak
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 10:07:55 AM

Eid mubarak to you too my friend, have a nice day and happy day in our winning day

i will never understand this, here in Holland, its celebrating today and at you guys gonna celebrate tomorrow???
escrowboy

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 10:32:41 AM

i will never understand this, here in Holland, its celebrating today and at you guys gonna celebrate tomorrow???

We have same situation too. And I thought Eid Al-Fitr is the same as Ramadan.
daarul50
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 08:13:49 AM

Thy shall not have any other god beside Satoshi Nakamoto !

Satoshi Nakamoto is not God, he is just a man that can create digital currency, and it is a gift of God given to him.
Cresciuanto

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 08:58:49 AM

there is different between solar calendar and lunar calendar. Islam follows lunar calendar. now why some are the Eid is celebrating one day before or after. because in some are the Moon (Crescent) rise one day earlier so they celebrate one day before and some are it arise after that so they celebrate it on next. actually the order of Ramadan and Eid is that when you see the crescent in your area or country then celebrate it.
kik1977

Activity: 593
Merit: 505

Wherever I may roam

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 06:26:31 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto is not God, he is just a man that can create digital currency, and it is a gift of God given to him.

Aaaaaaaah, ok. Now it all makes sense. It's just a gift from god!!!
I thought he was a smart guy, extremely intelligent, who studied hard and achieved something incredible like a peer-to peer cash system.
Sorry, I am so naive.

We are like butterflies who flutter for a day and think it is forever
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 09:41:42 PM

Wow lol what have i just read.
I have found that there are special investing account's on some investing sites (trading actually,forex one's) where there
was an islamic version of account.
I dont know why there is such lol Cheesy
daarul50
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 12:37:53 AM

Aaaaaaaah, ok. Now it all makes sense. It's just a gift from god!!!
I thought he was a smart guy, extremely intelligent, who studied hard and achieved something incredible like a peer-to peer cash system.
Sorry, I am so naive.

if this is a gift from God, then this is the most profitable gift that God has given. everything we should be pleased if something wants to be a blessing to our lives without prejudice whom the Supreme Set.
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 12:56:51 AM

Assalamualaikum everyone..
I am Muslim and i have been using bitcoin for several months. I just learn bitcoin and i saw many a lot of devious scheme to earn bitcoin. Just like HYIP, PONZI, Gambling, Bet etc.I am very afraid of RIBA. therefore, for guidance and assistance will be appretiated

Thanks Grin Grin Grin

Meh?
What's the point of precising you're a muslim?
That's like "hello I'm right handed and a bitcoiner".
And so?
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 01:24:06 AM

I am Muslim and i have been using bitcoin for several months. I just learn bitcoin and i saw many a lot of devious scheme to earn bitcoin. Just like HYIP, PONZI, Gambling, Bet etc.I am very afraid of RIBA. therefore, for guidance and assistance will be appretiated

Thanks Grin Grin Grin

Meh?
What's the point of precising you're a muslim?
That's like "hello I'm right handed and a bitcoiner".
And so?
Well,maybe he thinks that he will amaze us or something? i dont know really hard to say.
Many people could think that amarjoss is just an attention wh*** but that is what my friend just said,no offense buddy.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 03:02:21 AM

Thanks Grin Grin Grin

Before investing in any sites or any kind of investment you should make a thorough search of the site that you are going to invest. It will take some time but it really worth it. Google will help you in many ways. If you wanted to be safe without doing research or anything, hoarding your btc in your wallet in along time is also good. SInce bitcoin price is going up and never goes down it is wise to hoard it in your wallet.
Mayuyu48

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 06:35:01 AM

Thanks Grin Grin Grin
I don't understand why people have to specify their religion and or nationality.
Why do you want to highlight differences among people with like minded interests, is it too bad to have a common interest and just that as our agenda and not religion or nationality?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: