Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:40:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Muslim Bitcoiner  (Read 13170 times)
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 12:34:33 AM

what is the connection between alcohol and gambling ? Drinking alcohol doesnt mean that muslim will gamble too Cheesy or a gambler doesnt have to drink alcohol. Both are forbidden okay but completely different scenerios
The world average person who gambled accompanied with alcoholic beverages, it is already clear about their relationship.

They are both bad addictions but ive never heard an alcoholic gambler + muslim:D
if you have never heard anything like that, then you should try to play to our country. Here a lot of people are Muslims but they do acts that are prohibited by religion. indeed a shameful thing.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tetra

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 08:56:16 AM

This thread is the single most hilarious thing on the forum. Religious people discussing if a technology is okay with their religion. L O L

BitcoinTeacher

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 09:38:49 AM

RIBA=Fish
In my country in Croatia riba means fish.I am muslim and I love to eat fishes.I also like to eat all kind of meats.My favorite meet is pig.I dont know why in muslik life eating pig isnt allowed but shark can eat us.I dont understand my religion so confused.And girls wearing on head that things makes me scared and it is weird for me.If you want 20x your money in couple of weeks or 200x in about one year pm me.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 02:00:19 PM

This thread is the single most hilarious thing on the forum. Religious people discussing if a technology is okay with their religion. L O L

Doesn't it just show you though how ridiculous and also oppressive and violent their religion is? That they even need to discuss it? I doubt even the Jews have it that bad because the main things I know of they have to worry about are stuff like eating pork and so on and they don't normally have to worry about getting beheaded or stoned in their religion.
jupiterdianysa

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 11:38:18 PM

what is the connection between alcohol and gambling ? Drinking alcohol doesnt mean that muslim will gamble too Cheesy or a gambler doesnt have to drink alcohol. Both are forbidden okay but completely different scenerios
The world average person who gambled accompanied with alcoholic beverages, it is already clear about their relationship.

They are both bad addictions but ive never heard an alcoholic gambler + muslim:D
if you have never heard anything like that, then you should try to play to our country.

i couldnt understandwhat you meant im sorry
kaltun

Merit: 502

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 12:17:13 PM

RIBA=Fish
In my country in Croatia riba means fish.I am muslim and I love to eat fishes.I also like to eat all kind of meats.My favorite meet is pig.I dont know why in muslik life eating pig isnt allowed but shark can eat us.I dont understand my religion so confused.And girls wearing on head that things makes me scared and it is weird for me.If you want 20x your money in couple of weeks or 200x in about one year pm me.
yeaah , i am a muslim but i do break all the rules ....... sure your a good muslim
jupiterdianysa

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 01:02:16 PM

RIBA=Fish
yeaah , i am a muslim but i do break all the rules ....... sure your a good muslim

He didnt say he was a good muslim already Cheesy however breaking the religious rules doesnt mean youre bad tho belief of a person is her/his business pal. We cant determine or judge people
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 07:13:45 PM

RIBA=Fish

He didnt say he was a good muslim already Cheesy however breaking the religious rules doesnt mean youre bad tho belief of a person is her/his business pal. We cant determine or judge people
So called religious people Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy THICK AS SHIT Grin..

I believe in peace but i want a war and the enemy to die Grin..
Now think what i just said you thick people..So do i believe in peace?..
Now ask yourself are you a MUSLIM CHRISTIAN JEWISH..

When i was young my parents made me become a JEDI to become one i had to clap 3 times
and say the words i will worship the one true god YODA and i must worship YODA 3 times a day
to thank YODA for giving me this life and this planet..
RULES OF A JEDI..
No smoking no drugs no alcohol no gambling and i must worship Yoda 3 times a day..

Now all these rules I don't do anyone of them I smoke i take drugs i drink all day and i never pray..
I only pray if i have a bet going then i pray hoping my bet will win..
So do you think i am still a JEDI ?..

My wife does the same calls her self a CATHOLIC because she been christened  Cheesy Cheesy
I said do you believe in god she said not no more i did when little ..
So i said how can you be a Catholic if you don't believe in god..

Here is her answer Cheesy Cheesy..When ever she gets a letter asking her religion she always puts CHRISTIAN Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..
Some thick people on this planet yes my wife included Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
jupiterdianysa

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 01:04:45 AM

RIBA=Fish

When i was young my parents made me become a JEDI to become one i had to clap 3 times
and say the words i will worship the one true god YODA and i must worship YODA 3 times a day
RULES OF A JEDI..
No smoking no drugs no alcohol no gambling and i must worship Yoda 3 times a day..

Now all these rules I don't do anyone of them I smoke i take drugs i drink all day and i never pray..

My wife does the same calls her self a CATHOLIC because she been christened  Cheesy Cheesy

Here is her answer Cheesy Cheesy..When ever she gets a letter asking her religion she always puts CHRISTIAN Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..
Some thick people on this planet yes my wife included Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

whatever you say is all okey for me i just wanna add something.
Practising religious rules doesnt make you good at all. it just makes you called religious (doesnt matter which religion you have)
There are many people obeying all religious( doesnt matter which again) rules + full of shit tho
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 10:21:53 AM

Can we have a list of signature campaigns that conform to Islamic laws? I mistakenly joined a campaign that I later realised is against Islamic rulings regarding halal trade.Thanks to Allah I left it just before getting paid.
If there would be a list that includes signature campaigns which are in accordance with sharia,it would be great help to all Muslim members here
tetra

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 12:13:40 PM

Can we have a list of signature campaigns that conform to Islamic laws? I mistakenly joined a campaign that I later realised is against Islamic rulings regarding halal trade.Thanks to Allah I left it just before getting paid.
If there would be a list that includes signature campaigns which are in accordance with sharia,it would be great help to all Muslim members here

Thanks to Allah he left it before getting paid ^^ phew
I apologize for laughing but it really is funny:)

Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 02:04:04 PM

Like I said, their religion is ridiculous what a bunch of dumbasses, no I won't apologise, you're all idiots, fucking hell do you know how bad you guys are? You make BaDecker look reasonable and tolerant.

Can we have a list of signature campaigns that conform to Islamic laws?  

No, fuck off, these people have to be trolling now lol.
BitcoinTeacher

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 02:04:22 PM

BtvGainer  Grin really ?We need siganture campaing which are connected with our muslim religion?We will not go to hell if we broke one muslim rule on bitcoin talk forum.God will not punish us hard for that.
jupiterdianysa

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 02:34:03 PM

this is the funniest thread ever Cheesy nothing makes sense after last comments Cheesy:D:D:
BitcoinTeacher

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 03:38:09 PM

I am different muslim then other muslims and i cant understand my muslim religion.I think that I will go to christianity or become atheist because I have many christianity and atheist friends so i am not typical muslim.I am more funny muslim.
Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 05:58:44 PM

Try this

1❱ Mini Earnings
Requirements: No skill, but a lot of boring work
Common Risks: Getting viruses and malware by surfing many sites

a) PTC websites: Click ads and get paid in bitcoin
b) Bitcoin Faucets: Enter captcha and get paid in bitcoin
c) Ad watchers: Watch ads or videos and get paid in bitcoin
d) Minijobs: Complete mini tasks and get paid in bitcoin

2❱ Writing
Requirements: English language, possibly other languages
Common Risks: Getting banned from the forum by posting 1 liner post spam or not getting paid ,  Copyright problems

a) Signature campaign: You put an ad code in your signature, and get paid in bitcoin. LIST OF CAMPAIGNS: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0
b) Translator: Offer your translation service to people who want things translated from english to other languages
c) Article writer: There are many news websites that want journalists to write articles about
d) Blogger: Make your own blog and write about stuff, put ads on it, and gain bitcoin
e) Tutorial writer: Write any tutorial, here in the forum aswell, and hope to get donations
f) Rewriter: Rewrite old articles or other manuscripts, some people will pay you for this, search the forum services board or the web for this
g) Copywriter: Write ads for bitcoin businesses
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 08:37:06 PM

RIBA=Fish

RULES OF A JEDI..

whatever you say is all okey for me i just wanna add something.
Practising religious rules doesnt make you good at all. it just makes you called religious (doesnt matter which religion you have)
There are many people obeying all religious( doesnt matter which again) rules + full of shit tho
But sir if your not practising your religion then your not religious..
Like if you don't practice to be a doctor your not a doctor..

As the saying goes practice what you preach..
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 09:44:17 PM

Gambling is a curse..More people have lost their money than people who won.If my religious views sounds you funny I dont ask you to interfere.My religion is my choice and you have no right to ridicule my choice
yubsep

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 11:03:43 PM

Alikum Al-Salam Bro...
Stay away from gambling games.. Invest your bitcoins on trading altcoins Buy/Sell and Signature campaign...
I recommend for trading altcoins
https://bittrex.com
https://poloniex.com

And this for signature campaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 12:05:08 AM

Alikum Al-Salam Bro...
Stay away from gambling games.. Invest your bitcoins on trading altcoins Buy/Sell and Signature campaign...
I recommend for trading altcoins
https://bittrex.com
https://poloniex.com

And this for signature campaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

Put your muscles away you idiot Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy or are you gay Kiss
You need to change your picture to a MUPPET Grin Grin Grin
Trading altcoins is gambling Grin..STRIKE A POSE BITCH Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

You know your asking for it with a picture like that Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

To all Muslims just use BTC how you see fit it's your bitcoin not gods  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
What do you all do get your flying carpets out and pray before you use bitcoin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

STOP IT..It's your money no need to bring god in when using bitcoin.. Angry Angry

You can always go here and show your muscles off they would love you Grin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdbt-sx5MDc
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: