Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:14:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FweeCoin [FWEE] [FWEE IGO Distributed] [Bounties] [Signature Campaign]  (Read 34467 times)
Fweebie5 (OP)

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

Fweebs

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 01:42:42 AM

Finally the IGO is coming to an end and we can get our free Fwee Smiley

How much are we going to be getting each roughly ? If 80 people applied from the last time you mentioned it that's around 333K FWEE each, I would assume there has been more that applied since then so it would be less.

It is a lot more than what you would get from mining it now instead of in the early adopter periods of mining.

Sell it and you can't get that much fwee for free ever again or even buying it again could be hard.

That you are right & just over 90 people have applied so far, If you were a Newbie Member when you applied & changed Rank to Jr. Member by the time of closing when auditing the Applications you will be accepted.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 02:40:28 AM

How much are we going to be getting each roughly ? If 80 people applied from the last time you mentioned it that's around 333K FWEE each, I would assume there has been more that applied since then so it would be less.

It is a lot more than what you would get from mining it now instead of in the early adopter periods of mining.

Sell it and you can't get that much fwee for free ever again or even buying it again could be hard.

That you are right & just over 90 people have applied so far, If you were a Newbie Member when you applied & changed Rank to Jr. Member by the time of closing when auditing the Applications you will be accepted.
do you have the list of those applicants who happen to pass the airdrop? just wanted to check if whether i complied properly or i need to do it again. thanks dev.
RKen

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:35:11 AM

do you have the list of those applicants who happen to pass the airdrop? just wanted to check if whether i complied properly or i need to do it again. thanks dev.

Yes agree probably better given list/spredsheet
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 06:10:37 AM

Yes agree probably better given list/spredsheet

Yes please because I can't remember if I did all the steps correctly and don't want to miss this.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 08:29:26 AM

@Fweebie5, please check PM.
kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 08:40:19 AM

@Fweebie5  i was thinking of doing the IGO as distrupition phases so more people will be able to get fwee in the future .... Like in next month there will be IGO phase 2 and so on that will keep twitter active and will attract more people to fwee
Empinel

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 08:40:31 AM

Enough with the shitcoin storm, please spend the better half of your time with something that has meaning, take a walk or something - just don't screw people over
joehoebot

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 09:55:18 AM

yawn

I am CPU mining Aquachain right now. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3138231
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 10:55:08 AM

Dev sorry i'm twice PM you
please ignore one of my PM
thanks  Smiley Smiley Smiley
RKen

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 12:15:07 PM

This seems to be more curious  Cheesy
joehoebot

Activity: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 02:15:31 PM

Upon closing the FWEE IGO Distribution poll and making calculations of the votes, it seems the majority wants 10% of the FWEE IGO saved for a FWEE Developer Community Fund for Bounties so I will do that so Project FWEE lasts.

The Rest of the FWEE IGO (Minus the 10% Developer Community Fund) will be distributed equally between all Valid Participants as the majority wanted it that way in 1 Giveaway.

The Fwee IGO is open to all Bitcointalk Members with the Rank Status of Jr. Member & Above + You must Follow & Re-Tweet @FweeCoin as per the Main Page Terms & Conditions.

PM me on Bitcointalk (HERE) with proof of Follow & Tweet + your FWEE Address

NO POSTING THE REQUIRED IN THE THREAD

At the Closing of the FWEE IGO a Valid Participant List will be posted so all those who applied can check to see if they have been accepted or not, all those who were eligible & followed the rules, will start receiving payments shortly after that.

Have fun & be Fwee !

Hi DEV, is there a list of IGO participants? so  that we can verify if we are included in the IGO. Thanks.

you cannot SERIOUSLY be asking this question.
oh ma dear lord

I am CPU mining Aquachain right now. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3138231
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 02:45:14 PM

follow and RT on twitter , dev just sent private PM.
thanks!

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
Fweebie5 (OP)

Activity: 190

Fweebs

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 08:26:35 AM

FWEE IGO DISTRIBUTION

Since Closure of the FweeCoin FWEE IGO a Spreadsheet List for Distribution has been uploaded.

There are some users who didn't submit certain things for checking & sending, please contact me after reading the list to rectify these problems.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WuogVmgaNvUbATMb9Epb5j0f9qsWiVDPP2s5cy19_6Q/edit?usp=sharing
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 10:09:14 AM

FWEE IGO DISTRIBUTION

Since Closure of the FweeCoin FWEE IGO a Spreadsheet List for Distribution has been uploaded.

There are some users who didn't submit certain things for checking & sending, please contact me after reading the list to rectify these problems.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WuogVmgaNvUbATMb9Epb5j0f9qsWiVDPP2s5cy19_6Q/edit?usp=sharing

When are the free fwee coins going to be sent out ? Is it going to happen after you hear back from those that are missing certain things from the list ?
RKen

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 11:55:47 AM

FWEE IGO DISTRIBUTION

Thats great and more clear

Good work dev!
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 12:01:55 PM

FWEE IGO DISTRIBUTION

Thats great and more clear

Good work dev!

thanks dev really appreciate
golfhuso

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:10:24 PM

FWEE IGO DISTRIBUTION

Roger that!  Grin

▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀▀  ████
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
            ▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀▀  ████
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄           
████  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
[]▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄           
████  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 08:01:31 PM

Very strange Fwee did not make it yo yobit this weekend adding
tintumon

Activity: 364

dinkimole nokkalle...

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 08:03:58 PM

Gutted that I missed the FWEE distribution.. Shocked
JPred

Activity: 392

my magic is growing strong[er]

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 08:59:47 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2016, 04:09:12 AM by JPred

fweeeeee!! (I'm having fun cause I made the cut  Grin)        [urban dictionary definition no 4]

For lazy ones interested in URban dictionary TOP def for fwee:

1: A word used to describe something entertaining, pleasing, enjoyable, inevitable, invulnerable, immortal, amusing, diverse, complex, and anything else that leaves a happy effect on one's face.

2: A substitute for the word yay.

3: A word that does not describe anything in particular, but rather just used to talk jibberish.

LOL I just love it  Cheesy <3

Thanks for the free fwee Fweebie5.

FREEDOM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: