Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:25:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Share your Bustabit Experience  (Read 4360 times)
BossMacko (OP)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 05:13:49 AM

hi guys so i'll start first.

so i deposited  7k bits got raped very very fast

and then i deposited again another 35k bits , because of my urge to get back my 7k bits

the moment my 35k bits confirmed in bustabit, i bet it all and set the payout to 1.2x and i turned off my monitor and went out to smoke

when i came back from smoking i won that round and immediately withdraw the 42k bits, and i played with my remaining bits after withdrawal

and then again i lost my remaining balance and stop for awhile to post my experience Smiley

whats yours?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 05:20:39 AM

Never heard of this site, so I'm guessing your post is an attempt at viral marketing?

All these sites saying 'provably fair' - there's never actually a definitive way to prove its legitimacy, when you can hide code behind code behind code behind shiny graphics and a team of PR posters Tongue

To be fair, if you are just trying to spark up conversation and in no way affiliated with this site: apologies in advance.

Regarding your losses - that just about sums up every gambling experience of mine  Undecided
BossMacko (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 05:37:57 AM

Never heard of this site, so I'm guessing your post is an attempt at viral marketing?

All these sites saying 'provably fair' - there's never actually a definitive way to prove its legitimacy, when you can hide code behind code behind code behind shiny graphics and a team of PR posters Tongue

To be fair, if you are just trying to spark up conversation and in no way affiliated with this site: apologies in advance.

Regarding your losses - that just about sums up every gambling experience of mine  Undecided

good for you , now you know bustabit exist, check it sometimes if you are curious what's inside the site Smiley and also i didnt lose because i was able to withdraw the sum of 2 deposit i had.
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 06:09:49 AM

The site is very well known actually, maybe you know it under the old name, moneypot. The site owner, Ryan, is very active on chat and is also active on bitcointalk.

I lost 50k bits on moneypot, then I gained it all back plus another 10k bits, then I lost 7k and I left with 3k in profit. I haven't been there in a while, but I really like the concept of the site.
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 06:29:23 AM

and then i deposited again another 35k bits , because of my urge to get back my 7k bits

the moment my 35k bits confirmed in bustabit, i bet it all and set the payout to 1.2x and i turned off my monitor and went out to smoke

when i came back from smoking i won that round and immediately withdraw the 42k bits, and i played with my remaining bits after withdrawal

and then again i lost my remaining balance and stop for awhile to post my experience Smiley

whats yours?
I've seen a lot of screen shots of this bustabit in Bitcoin groups in Facebook and I've seen players getting a lot of profits, some are even asking for a strategy on how to play and earn profits from it and one even asked for a account user name so he can play using somone elses account and money using their so called tried and tested strategy.
brianlee01

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 07:06:10 AM

Regarding your losses - that just about sums up every gambling experience of mine  Undecided
Ever hear Moneypot? Bustabit formerly named moneypot but has been renamed bustabit. Because ryan has sold his moneypot site to others and is now a site that you can see. Bustabit game is a great game and just rely on luck and this is also probably fair
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 10:28:46 AM

whats yours?
what site is that?what kind of gambling?you are lucky and good way to turn off monitor and went out to smoke,that's very cool Grin i wonder what kind of gambling that can left out and wait for result in next time,might i will try it on dice game.
BossMacko (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 10:40:21 AM

whats yours?
what site is that?what kind of gambling?you are lucky and good way to turn off monitor and went out to smoke,that's very cool Grin i wonder what kind of gambling that can left out and wait for result in next time,might i will try it on dice game.

the site is bustabit.com, yes they have the auto cash-out wherein you will just put what multiplier you want, when the number reach the multiplier that you put in the cashout box it will automatically cashout even you are not infront of your mobile/computer, try it you might enjoy that game. or just open the site and watch for other people on how they bet in the site Smiley  goodluck
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 10:42:00 AM

I liked to play bustabit, its one of the most creative game, but i dont have a good history of winning in bustabit, played for 2 hours end up losing 0.07 bitcoin, at first i already win around 0.02 but in the end losing, but it was a fun game to play

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 10:50:35 AM

I liked to play bustabit, its one of the most creative game, but i dont have a good history of winning in bustabit, played for 2 hours end up losing 0.07 bitcoin, at first i already win around 0.02 but in the end losing, but it was a fun game to play

The same thing with me Initially I was very interested in playing on this site I even bought RDP to play I tried various ways but never won it always ends in defeat, since 2015 I have never visited this site because I always wanted to play when saw someone win by a lot of money

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BossMacko (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 10:52:41 AM

happened to me before, everytime i play here i always lose, always end up bad, but i learned through experience, sometimes i click the high rollers name and check their bet patterns, sometimes i try there bet patters in a low bet to check if its worth it to bet high in their strategy or not.
katerniko1
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 11:42:30 AM

my experience is:
deposited 20000bits made it to 3btc lost 1.5 btc and wd-ed 1.5 btc Smiley
so i like that site alot Smiley
regards.
-Katerniko1
BossMacko (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 01:06:53 PM

my experience is:
deposited 20000bits made it to 3btc lost 1.5 btc and wd-ed 1.5 btc Smiley
so i like that site alot Smiley
regards.
-Katerniko1

that was a good run for you kat. my highest win there is 0.1btc only with 0.005btc bankroll.
the site is very unique , it's really pure luck with abit of strategy the site will give you profit.
but ofcourse lots of players lose also, the site has a big bankroll and max profit per user atm is 28btc,
crytoboost

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 01:24:08 PM

Long time ago i used to play on bustabit but i don't have any good memory to share into this topic, after making good profit but in the end i got busted there so that i can say this op is lucky person who is making good profit there and i saw some people are getting big profit there.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 01:25:58 PM

BustaBit has good devs/staffs (Dexon and csm especially). Ryan might not seem to be online, but he is online in most time. He just doesn't want to talk to people. He's waiting for someone with business to him to ping him.

I've enhanced my programming skills by making custom scripts. There's this indian (I think) guy who wanted to make a custom script and people started to know me as a custom script writer since I talk a lot in the trollbox. I earned 10k bits from that guy.

I stopped playing BaB now because whenever I do, I stay in front of my PC for days (with some occasional sleep). I believe that it was a bad thing for me. I did lose a total of ~30K bits in BustaBit all in all.

electronicfactura

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 01:33:11 PM

I don't have very pleasant experience on Bustabit because of my own greed.At start I was running away with small profits.Each time when I was going out it was reaching high.When I started to play for high then it was remaining low.I just ended up many times with zero.I am not good in this game because can not judge the right moment to exit.
Shogen
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 01:45:36 PM

I may not have wagered a lot there but I have to say I am a big fan of Bustabit. The game is a lot more interesting than ordinary dice games, and Ryan is quite active and very helpful.

fulgdenea

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 01:56:50 PM

I am still playing on bustabit and it good to play there because it is unique gambling site with very friendly community, i had good statics with busabit as some time ago i got hit more than 100x there and i use this site to have fun there with low amount of bet.
deadlyunknown

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 01:57:33 PM

I got some profit when I deposited 10k bits, it became about 20k bits (sometimes 30k), but one day, I lost it all due to few early crashes of the game. Worth the time to earn there, but I got greedy for a bit.  Grin
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2016, 02:07:15 PM

I don't believe Ryan (RHavar) has a team of PR posters, and the graphics aren't that amazing. Search up his profile here - you will find that he is quite trusted and that his site is definitely provably fair, otherwise he wouldn't be criticizing other sites for flaws in their system. I recommend you visit the site, and read a little bit about the provably fair system. Also, bustabit is quite old, so it is surprising that you haven't heard of them before. But, they don't do any advertising really, so that could be why.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: