Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:18:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell Full Member Account  (Read 993 times)
elobizph (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 05:43:36 AM

Activity: 126 (Full Member)
Potential Activity: 126 (Potential Full Member)
Post Quality: Excellent (90.00%)
Trust: Neutral
Estimated Price: 0.03969000

Starting:0.015
Increase:0.001
Buy:0.028

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drfiber

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 06:02:12 AM

can you sign on the address for this account? if so how long does it go back associated with this account.

If you do, I can proceed on bidding.. thanks!
elobizph (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 06:21:55 AM

can you sign on the address for this account? if so how long does it go back associated with this account.

if I did it right

IOGMvIdBI3WYGZ5AFMqoUUwYwfuS3vWP6YV8xGuXM++uFR4/quO7sn1Ub5dss4YZ5po7UtQ9SVS/xA7s83h/UfM=
elobizph (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 06:26:26 AM

if I did it right

IOGMvIdBI3WYGZ5AFMqoUUwYwfuS3vWP6YV8xGuXM++uFR4/quO7sn1Ub5dss4YZ5po7UtQ9SVS/xA7s83h/UfM=

opps wrong here it is

19M4Ph6y2HC2uNAzkBGYTJZsmNqxGR2Z4M

hi I am elobizph dated 06/02/2016 and my btc address that connected in my account is
38SSicLEht2iUeaN73ADaNZftUgq8kqgET

H6V7AMEqeHXozxUhvKqgr+RxSpgtVGgEWjfML/yfO9vWCTyDx4zJ4qnTvpw5xAIIBLMKakKyqJHapGGB4iul4vI=
155UE

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 07:06:16 AM

if I did it right

opps wrong here it is

hi I am elobizph dated 06/02/2016 and my btc address that connected in my account is

H6V7AMEqeHXozxUhvKqgr+RxSpgtVGgEWjfML/yfO9vWCTyDx4zJ4qnTvpw5xAIIBLMKakKyqJHapGGB4iul4vI=

That address you signed a message with is not associated to any forum account, that will provide no proof. Do you know what is staked address? If so, he is asking if you can provide signed message from staked address for proof of ownership

Brakoo, the simplest Bitcoin lottery Try it for FREE!
Brakoo Lottery 1BrakooDHHXvGFY45hefmuxXA6dxN6GK8X (Official Thread) FREE Games with the Faucet
Send any amount to the pot. If you win, you will receive the pot. It is provably fair!. Drawing every day at 00:00 UTC
elobizph (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 07:30:36 AM

if I did it right

opps wrong here it is

That address you signed a message with is not associated to any forum account, that will provide no proof. Do you know what is staked address? If so, he is asking if you can provide signed message from staked address for proof of ownership
currently I dont know what is staked address or how can I do that. and dont staked an address before.
155UE

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 07:43:37 AM

if I did it right

opps wrong here it is

currently I dont know what is staked address or how can I do that. and dont staked an address before.

if you dont have any staked address (posted address) then you can't provide signed message as proof of ownership which most account buyer requires to avoid issues about the account. you can stake an address now and sell your account after 2-3months btw

Brakoo Lottery 1BrakooDHHXvGFY45hefmuxXA6dxN6GK8X (Official Thread) FREE Games with the Faucet
Send any amount to the pot. If you win, you will receive the pot. It is provably fair!. Drawing every day at 00:00 UTC
zerocharisma

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 07:56:26 AM

If i'm right this is your Btc address
Code:

On what i know is, all addresses that starts with 3 came from trading/exchange site. So, you can't really sign a message from it.
If you posted any address from your wallet, then you can sign that and give as a link on where you posted it.
Your basically selling your account, right??
elobizph (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 08:21:46 AM

If i'm right this is your Btc address
Code:

On what i know is, all addresses that starts with 3 came from trading/exchange site. So, you can't really sign a message from it.
If you posted any address from your wallet, then you can sign that and give as a link on where you posted it.
Your basically selling your account, right??
yes your right I am using coins.ph wallet so it starts with 3 and yes I am only selling an account and that account didnt changr the password since the date if its creation.
saladin7000

Activity: 473

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 08:36:40 AM

if I did it right

opps wrong here it is

if you dont have any staked address (posted address) then you can't provide signed message as proof of ownership which most account buyer requires to avoid issues about the account. you can stake an address now and sell your account after 2-3months btw
cause he cant sig message to prove ownership he didnt need to wait 2-3months to sell that account,  just use escrow if buyer still in any doubt. btw I think publicity sig mssage will result red trust on account that he sell

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
zerocharisma

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 08:48:27 AM

cause he cant sig message to prove ownership he didnt need to wait 2-3months to sell that account,  just use escrow if buyer still in any doubt. btw I think publicity sig mssage will result red trust on account that he sell
Even the buyer uses escrow, the problem is Op can't sign a message to prove the ownership. Maybe after it's sold, somebody could show up and claim the account.

yes your right I am using coins.ph wallet so it starts with 3 and yes I am only selling an account and that account didnt changr the password since the date if its creation.

Well, it will depend on the buyer on what he/she think. The account will probably get red tagged though.
155UE

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 08:51:38 AM

if I did it right

opps wrong here it is

escrow cant really do anything to provide proof of ownership transfer and in this case the problem is that if the account he is selling is clean and not hacked, an escrow cant verify it usually

elobizph (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 09:46:56 AM

I think this will be a good question.

Instead of proving staked address what is a good alternative of proving an account? just like an access to an email that is associated in an account or anything?
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 10:03:47 AM

Instead of proving staked address what is a good alternative of proving an account? just like an access to an email that is associated in an account or anything?
An alternative option to prove your ownership of the account is for you to create a transaction using that address that you previously staked which is the one that starts with 3xxxxx. You can send a btc from it to another address just to prove that you still control that address.
155UE

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 10:09:32 AM

An alternative option to prove your ownership of the account is for you to create a transaction using that address that you previously staked which is the one that starts with 3xxxxx. You can send a btc from it to another address just to prove that you still control that address.

That will prove ownership yes but it will not help the buyer to prove the transfer of ownership incase some issue come up in the future. The seller can claim it is a hacked account and the buyer cant do anything on that

elobizph (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 10:10:52 AM

oh thats a good Idea that will be the best option for me as of now since this is the first time I encountered about staked address ,I will send an amount later since my btc address cant have a signed message option so I did it using blockchain
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 10:30:09 AM

That will prove ownership yes but it will not help the buyer to prove the transfer of ownership incase some issue come up in the future. The seller can claim it is a hacked account and the buyer cant do anything on that
You have a point but proving ownership by the way I suggested then signing a new message from a newly staked address can help to prove that the seller already sold it to the buyer so he will have a proof. The seller could just sign a message including in the message he transaction that he broadcasted using the old btc which he can't signed from.
155UE

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 10:40:25 AM

You have a point but proving ownership by the way I suggested then signing a new message from a newly staked address can help to prove that the seller already sold it to the buyer so he will have a proof. The seller could just sign a message including in the message he transaction that he broadcasted using the old btc which he can't signed from.

that is valid i think but here in forum it is the signed message from old address alone is the best proof of ownership the seller can provide.  anyway @ OP you can still try to sell your account without signed message from old address like now but dont expect good price

elobizph (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 01:36:08 AM

still active
Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 01:39:02 AM

Will provide escrow if buyer is interested. PM me if needed!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: