Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:09:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Megatypers  (Read 715 times)
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 06:29:41 AM

Do I get banned if I use TOR browser when logging in and working for megatypers, by doing this I can solve more captchas as usually because I can ask a new circuit until I receive a US IP via TOR browser.

Do I risk to get banned if I start to use TOR browser for such kind of activity ?
Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 07:28:04 AM

Do I get banned if I use TOR browser when logging in and working for megatypers, by doing this I can solve more captchas as usually because I can ask a new circuit until I receive a US IP via TOR browser.

Do I risk to get banned if I start to use TOR browser for such kind of activity ?

I think you'll not get banned if you use TOR browser. megatypers don't have such rules, they only need you to work on the site, don't use tools, like xiao captcha tool etc,.
but still lots of people use tools with no issue, so using TOR browser won't make trouble for you I guess.
but if you get banned by chance, you can make a new account and start again. so giving a try isn't bad.
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 07:48:06 AM

I think you'll not get banned if you use TOR browser. megatypers don't have such rules, they only need you to work on the site, don't use tools, like xiao captcha tool etc,.
but still lots of people use tools with no issue, so using TOR browser won't make trouble for you I guess.
but if you get banned by chance, you can make a new account and start again. so giving a try isn't bad.

I think not get banned, just solve captcha perfectly and use stable connection.

Use tools application is a lot malware and virus, it's from who created the application, just beware.
letyouearn2

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 07:52:02 AM

Buddy, your topic seems to be the service discussion thread.  Please move your topic to " Service Discussion " Board ( correct board ).

hasiramasenju
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 08:18:23 AM

i think megatypers will not banned workers who has using TOR browser but majority people got banned for megatypers because have bad percentages during solve the captcha but remember you must have good internet connections if you want to start working because this is necessary to working on megatypers
tiffyroman

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 08:59:23 AM

This thread would've been better off in Services Discussion rather than here because there's really no service offered.

Regarding your question, no. You will not get banned if you use onion browser on megatypers.
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 10:04:16 AM

Followed your advice and moved it in the correct board, so thanks a lot for your help, will try out today on TOR browser, because when using it on a normal browser I get a lot of waiting time without doing any captcha.

I know other service 2captcha but they tend to suspend your account with the speed of light in my opinion, so am sticking to megatypers.com
letyouearn2

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 05:05:09 AM

Followed your advice and moved it in the correct board, so thanks a lot for your help, will try out today on TOR browser, because when using it on a normal browser I get a lot of waiting time without doing any captcha.

I know other service 2captcha but they tend to suspend your account with the speed of light in my opinion, so am sticking to megatypers.com

Don't forget update here after you tried using a TOR with megatypers. If it works perfectly,  I will do it too.

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3022

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 05:42:43 AM

I think if you use tor it will not work because you will get ban for delay solving image the flow image in tor is slow so it will result of delay solving or wrong captcha solve.. so you will be ban so better to dont use tor because of slow internet.. better to try it with vpn.. or browser plugin vpn.. maybe it will help.. if you are megatypers solver..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 06:55:45 AM

Unfortunately the images load slower on TOR sometimes even google recaptcha don't go as I see an image with saying of a long google sentence of unusual traffic from your computer, so its better to stay off TOR unfortunately. However I don't know if these guys pays, I have pressed don't know a few times as I couldn't see anything in regular browser of my PC and I got message you will be suspended if you press don't know to o often. What to do when you don't see the image there with regular firefox browser ?
Ardenyham
Legendary

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 08:35:43 AM

Unfortunately the images load slower on TOR sometimes even google recaptcha don't go as I see an image with saying of a long google sentence of unusual traffic from your computer, so its better to stay off TOR unfortunately. However I don't know if these guys pays, I have pressed don't know a few times as I couldn't see anything in regular browser of my PC and I got message you will be suspended if you press don't know to o often. What to do when you don't see the image there with regular firefox browser ?

firefox is not compatible for megatypers. if you see bottom in your works space, you'll see a short note that asking you to use Google Chrome for better work. so better to use google chrome for megatypers.
and second reason of blank images is the internet connection. with slow net is shows blank images..
you can activate smart captcha to avoid annoying and not understanding captcha. with smart captcha you can earn 50% extra for your every entry.
hasiramasenju
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 08:48:19 AM

usually people in my country including me working for megatyers using paid software and it makes their job better than typing directly on the web also if you using paid software you can working with multiple account and it makes the captcha flow becomes faster
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 08:54:35 AM

usually people in my country including me working for megatyers using paid software and it makes their job better than typing directly on the web also if you using paid software you can working with multiple account and it makes the captcha flow becomes faster

I know about these paid software, they may speedup your work for some time you you can earn fast. but these are not allowed by the companies, anytime the company realize that you are using multiple accounts on a captcha entry software, all your account with their earning get banned Immediately.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██