Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:33:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: closed  (Read 910 times)
dossantosleite (OP)

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 07:50:20 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2016, 02:09:46 PM by dossantosleite

Found what i was looking.

Thanks for interest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Symeave

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 08:09:40 AM

This is obviously money laundering and who ever accepts this will definitely have to pay the funds back, payment via ebay is obviously protected by paypal buyer protection and you won't have any proof of delivery so for the chargeback you will definitely loose the case and have to pay back the funds.

Buy VCC + IBan online by clicking here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1565393
Buying Pokerstars funds for BTC: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1591570
dossantosleite (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 08:17:44 AM

This is obviously money laundering and who ever accepts this will definitely have to pay the funds back, payment via ebay is obviously protected by paypal buyer protection and you won't have any proof of delivery so for the chargeback you will definitely loose the case and have to pay back the funds.

You are wrong, mate. First of all, there is proof of delivery and I guarantee 100%, you wont get the chargeback anytime !
If some people afraid, you also are protected by paypal and it's imposible to lose the money.

It's a win win situation and really nice opportunity to earn good amount of money each day.
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 08:32:35 AM

Defo a scam, story stinks of bullshit.

This wont end well for anyone getting involved with this.

In the op you cant make up your mind if you are dealing in USD of GBP.

Your post history also shows you selling paypal accounts.
Symeave

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 08:39:28 AM

There's no seller protection involved and who sells paypal for paypal at a 20% loss? only an idiot would believe this kind of story.

Buy VCC + IBan online by clicking here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1565393
Buying Pokerstars funds for BTC: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1591570
dossantosleite (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 08:43:01 AM

Defo a scam, story stinks of bullshit.

This wont end well for anyone getting involved with this.

In the op you cant make up your mind if you are dealing in USD of GBP.

Your post history also shows you selling paypal accounts.

I really dont understand how it can be a scam and how I could make any money from it, if I pay in paypal and get paid in paypal too (80%). You always can chargeback your payment...

It's not about the mind, it's just simple examples. I clearly wrote in requiremets what is needed.

Yes, But not UK.

Anyway, I expected such reaction from you guys, as you always are negative as hell for everybody until see some good feedback..
dossantosleite (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 08:45:27 AM

There's no seller protection involved and who sells paypal for paypal at a 20% loss? only an idiot would believe this kind of story.
Just don't be an idiot yourself after seeing good feedbacks and losing opportunity to make some money later...
markj113
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 08:47:51 AM

If everything is legit as you state then please post your paypal address.

I will then forward it to paypal and get them to check everything is ok and the account has not been hacked or stolen.

Also if you are so honest then why have you previously been trying to sell paypal accounts that is clearly against their terms and conditions.
dossantosleite (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 08:48:31 AM

If everything is legit as you state then please post your paypal address.

I will then forward it to paypal and get them to check everything is ok and the account has not been hacked or stolen.

Also if you are so honest then why have you previously been trying to sell paypal accounts that is clearly against their terms and conditions.

I have many customers who paying me from different account's, it's not one person sending money to me.

Also, have you some proofs that this is scam or I am trying to scam someone ? If not, you should change the feedback, mate...

One more thing. If you claiming it's a scam and if you added the negative rep, please explain to me and to other's how I could make any money with this if I sending the money thrue paypal and receiving money thrue paypal, if people can always open chargeback and get back the money...how can I make even SINGLE dollar from such 'scam' ? Explain smart guy...
markj113
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 08:51:47 AM

You trying to buy paypal accounts -

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1137893.msg13056013#msg13056013

how many you have in stock?

You trying to sell paypal accounts -

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1260552.msg13055688#msg13055688

Hi,

Selling 6-7 years old USA or Europe paypal accounts.
These are VCC verified, receive limits are $2500 per month.
You can start receiving $200-$500 daily without any
issue. Also giving proxy (one month free, second month $2).

Price $30.

PM or Skype : emailingevolution

Thanks

So do yourself a favor, fuck off and try and scam elsewhere.
Symeave

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 08:53:40 AM

So these funds are not coming from your paypal account?
So this takes us back to cleaning funds which I think are from hacked paypal accounts or people are getting scammed and you want to clean the funds through some idiot's account from this forum.
If the funds are clean send them directly to your own paypal account and save yourself 20%, what kind of an idiot would give away 20% when they can easily get and keep those funds themselves.

dossantosleite (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 08:54:54 AM

You trying to buy paypal accounts -

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1137893.msg13056013#msg13056013

how many you have in stock?

You trying to sell paypal accounts -

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1260552.msg13055688#msg13055688

Hi,

Selling 6-7 years old USA or Europe paypal accounts.
These are VCC verified, receive limits are $2500 per month.
You can start receiving $200-$500 daily without any
issue. Also giving proxy (one month free, second month $2).

Price $30.

PM or Skype : emailingevolution

Thanks

So do yourself a favor, fuck off and try and scam elsewhere.

No mate, I think you need to fuck off IF you won't explain to everybody this 'SCAM' ... please tell to everybody how can I make a single dollar doing this 'Scam' ? If each person could chargeback and get back the money...
markj113
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 08:57:28 AM

The scam is you send funds to the sucker from hacked/stolen accounts.

The idiot then sends funds from their clean account to your clean paypal account.

When paypal catch up they charge back the stolen funds from the sucker and you run with the clean money.

p.s. Enjoy your default negative trust.

As previously posted - post your paypal address if this is all genuine and above board, I will then forward it to paypal and they can check it out.
dossantosleite (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 08:58:35 AM

So this takes us back to cleaning funds which I think are from hacked paypal accounts or people are getting scammed and you want to clean the funds through some idiot's account from this forum.
If the funds are clean send them directly to your own paypal account and save yourself 20%, what kind of an idiot would give away 20% when they can easily get and keep those funds themselves.

Exactly my friend. Why should I send money to someone and loss the 20% if it from hacked accounts if i could just send to my account.You are right, if the funds are dirty..also, to send dirty funds to another account and when to another wont make funds clean, never...

As I said before, I havent got UK PAYPAL ACCOUNT, and the money which I am getting from my business can be sent ONLY to UK PAYPAL ACCOUNT in first place.
markj113
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 09:00:58 AM

As I said before, I havent got UK PAYPAL ACCOUNT, and the money which I am getting from my business can be sent ONLY to UK PAYPAL ACCOUNT in first place.

If this is the case then how do you have any funds in the first place to exchange?

What is your "business" ?  You must have a nice profit margin and huge markup to be able to take the paypal fees hit + a 20% loss on top  Roll Eyes

Fucking idiot.
Symeave

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 09:02:35 AM

Exactly my friend. Why should I send money to someone and loss the 20% if it from hacked accounts if i could just send to my account.You are right, if the funds are dirty..also, to send dirty funds to another account and when to another wont make funds clean, never...

There's no such thing, it doesn't matter where the paypal was created or the currency it uses, paypal was created to make international payment easier and paypal automatically converts each payment you receive if it's not in the same currency as your card.

markj113
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 09:04:07 AM

There's no such thing, it doesn't matter where the paypal was created or the currency it uses, paypal was created to make international payment easier and paypal automatically converts each payment you receive if it's not in the same currency as your card.

Totally agree, I am in the UK and have recieved and sent funds all over the world.
dossantosleite (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 09:08:00 AM

The scam is you send funds to the sucker from hacked/stolen accounts.

The idiot then sends funds from their clean account to your clean paypal account.

When paypal catch up they charge back the stolen funds from the sucker and you run with the clean money.

p.s. Enjoy your default negative trust.

As previously posted - post your paypal address if this is all genuine and above board, I will then forward it to paypal and they can check it out.

Funds will never be clean even if it went thrue 5 paypal accounts...
Also, with this scenario 'idiot' can open chargeback too and wont lose any money...

OHH, I decided what I can do. We could use escrow for many days, if it hacked funds and scam,i think you would know about it in few days after getting a payment. Isnt it ?
dossantosleite (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 09:12:15 AM

Totally agree, I am in the UK and have recieved and sent funds all over the world.

Damm it guys... I am really don't want to argue with you and I really honest guy who just want to make money.

I am really offering genuine and legit offer for you, I would make money and you would make money.

As I said in previous post, we really could use escrow and wait the time which would make you comfortable.
markj113
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 09:17:22 AM

post your genuine and above board paypal address then.

You keep missing this for some reason?

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: