Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:58:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Four Fascinating Ways To Get Free Bitcoins  (Read 1343 times)
digitalcoinsdce (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 07:56:56 AM

Who doesn’t want to get free bitcoins? There are some easy ways to [Suspicious link removed] just by visiting some random websites & completing simple tasks.
https://www.digitalcoinsexchange.com/blogs/four-fascinating-ways-to-get-free-bitcoins/
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1509

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 11:04:42 AM

The ways mentioned in the article mostly the kiddish ways to earn. Only the poker playing will require some skills and nothing else.

All other ways mentioned are just worthless and waste of time. If you want to make good amount of bitcoin, then trading is the best way to do.

You need to study the market well and diversify between coins. You can make it big.

Symeave

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 11:11:44 AM

what was the suspicious link removed?

Buy VCC + IBan online by clicking here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1565393
Buying Pokerstars funds for BTC: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1591570
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 11:14:52 AM

Nothing fascinating about the list here tho. These are just those plain simple ways of earning free satoshis and not bitcoin. You can not earn a whole bitcoin by just doing these stuffs because tey are more like a micro earnings.
This is just like a way to promote your blog an get free visits from people out here whic is like a click bait. Nothing really extraordinary that has not yet been discussed a lot of times in this forum.
Dora Doll

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 11:53:33 AM

i have no idea about the four way of earning bitcoin.i just know two ways one is to buy bitcoin and stay for high price. 2nd is to earn bitcoin from a signature campaign.
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 12:09:20 PM

Signature campaigns or setting up a store on OpenBazaar or the like is the most reliable way to earn reasonably decent amounts of BTC. Most internet "work" schemes only collect dust for you

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
glerant

Activity: 565
Merit: 316

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 12:12:22 PM

Forgive my ignorance - but what is a 'signature campaign'?  Cheesy
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 12:18:53 PM

We all know that the fastest way to get Bitcoins is to access the secret section on this forum and rub your toilet area on camera.

Or you can PM me and dress up like a panda and spank yourself in the comfort of your own home and I'll pay you. I don't even need to watch it.
sbtctalk

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 12:23:05 PM

Those are waste of time. Time can be better utilized by doing freelance work, write a trading bot or leverage trading of alt currencies.

13Sk3gsQ1ogrzmyt3xMVvByxcUvZr98kKN
Captimiz

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 12:34:34 PM

Heard of these before many times.

Payouts are absolutely tiny. You can get 50 times more than that by lawn mowing for you neighbours.  Cool

DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 4680

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 12:50:14 PM

A signature campaign is:

A way for an advertiser to create an incentive for greedy people to fill the forum with thousands of posts of completely useless nonsense.  The advertiser offers a small payment in exchange for the user to add the advertiser's ad to the user's signature space.  The user is required to create a particular number of posts on the forum so that the advertiser feels that the ad will get noticed.  Since the average greedy unknowledgeable user doesn't have enough useful and well thought out things to say to meet the advertiser's quota, they end up just spamming threads all over the forum with useless drivel.  Several of the regular forum users have taken to blocking (using the "ignore" link on) all users with a signature ad campaign in their signature.  Therefore, by participating in such a campaign, you significantly increase the likelihood that helpful and knowledgeable users will never see anything that you post here.
glerant

Activity: 565
Merit: 316

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 01:02:13 PM

A signature campaign is:

A way for an advertiser to create an incentive for greedy people to fill the forum with thousands of posts of completely useless nonsense.  The advertiser offers a small payment in exchange for the user to add the advertiser's ad to the user's signature space.  The user is required to create a particular number of posts on the forum so that the advertiser feels that the ad will get noticed.  Since the average greedy unknowledgeable user doesn't have enough useful and well thought out things to say to meet the advertiser's quota, they end up just spamming threads all over the forum with useless drivel.  Several of the regular forum users have taken to blocking (using the "ignore" link on) all users with a signature ad campaign in their signature.  Therefore, by participating in such a campaign, you significantly increase the likelihood that helpful and knowledgeable users will never see anything that you post here.

Many thanks! I guessed it involved a forum sig but I was not aware of the rest- quotas and such.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2016, 02:39:55 PM

You are a full member and yet you do not how a signature campaign on this forums works,
it's like promoting sites,services and products on your signature link,like what I am doing right now
as you can see below my post you can see the site I am promoting so the many times I post that's the number of times that my people will see my signature link..Go to services section and see what sites are offering signature campaign..

eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2016, 03:07:07 PM

Signature campaigns or setting up a store on OpenBazaar or the like is the most reliable way to earn reasonably decent amounts of BTC. Most internet "work" schemes only collect dust for you
Are the current sales figures on Openbazaar any good? I haven't seen many real success stories when I searched on Google for any experiences from sellers.
I found this Reddit post from one vendor, but that's it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/4kzs87/my_1st_month_on_openbazaar_5_sales_to_4_customers/

And OP, the methods you describe on your site are not that good, you should have put some more work in your article if you want to provide some real valuable info to your readers.

cryptmaster

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 03:10:03 PM

The methods mentioned are good for earing some pocket change and mostly alot time consuming. I prefer sig campaigns they are best to earn few dollars.
sbtctalk

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 03:10:35 PM

Heard of these before many times.

Payouts are absolutely tiny. You can get 50 times more than that by lawn mowing for you neighbours.  Cool

I could get better rates than those mentioned in the article by babysitting my neighbour's puppy!

13Sk3gsQ1ogrzmyt3xMVvByxcUvZr98kKN
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 03:14:55 PM

Who doesn’t want to get free bitcoins? There are some easy ways to [Suspicious link removed] just by visiting some random websites & completing simple tasks.
https://www.digitalcoinsexchange.com/blogs/four-fascinating-ways-to-get-free-bitcoins/

Everyone wish for free bitcoins, but in reality you get some very small amounts of coins. Someone will say it's a wast of time, but for beginners, and for people who don't have money to invest its great opportunity for making amount for start.

I also think this is good intro for all new people in btc world to check how is to send and receive coins, how it all works.. With one word to test what you can do with btc and how.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
calkob

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 03:20:40 PM

Yeah but it would take you years of doing this everyday to get anything worth while, to be honest its not worth the effort.  Roll Eyes
raphma

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 03:27:09 PM

if you see "easy bitcoins", " easy ways to get some money", just ignore it.
Bitcoin is money, and there is no such a thing(lots of money without real work).

Go find a job to buy some bitcoins, learn how to trade in exchanges or just hold it as an investment.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:56:48 PM

I'm surprised that signature campaigns aren't even in the list of 'Fascinating Ways to Earn Bitcoins' because apparently, signature campaign is the most fascinating way. Not only that it doesn't really require too much work, you can also do it in your free time as long as you meet your weekly/monthly quota and keep the posts in good quality.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: