Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:37:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: hashocean is RIP me or what ??  (Read 1903 times)
ktkoti (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 12:30:27 PM

hi dear friends ..
sorry i have a question to people who is using hashocean.com or their support ..
yesterday i created my account with hashocean and i deposit my account with 300$ to buy 1000 KH/s so i was have a 300 dollars in my wallet and i gonna pay my invoice so i created order with 300 dollars and when i go to pay i find the amount is 305$ so i back to website again cuz i dont have this 5 dollars Sad and created another order with 295 dollars + fee so i can pay it with my wallet balance and i piad it .. i waited 12 hours and contact them to ask about my order ...
they answer me with ( Deposit confirmed automatically within 12 hours. )
i waited and contact them again ...
they told me ( Hello!

#1614093 at the request of no bitcoin transactions.
Please see: https://blockchain.info/address/1DrcmEh28Pj7xuWcHyTSzNaaRpZgm1Dwtc )

i reply them with right order
and i said ( hi sir ...
i paid this order yesterday ...
https://blockchain.info/tx/a767f00565c239381f48448809483fb0c0c806df99d7bf6232c2b8877e7e685e
i make two order yesterday first one i was not have the amount so i created another order to pay my invoice ..
i attached my wallet .... check it and reply me fast please ...
this is all money i have Sad  )
and sent some screen show my order ...
they didnt answer me ...

then i sent another email ...
and they answer me with ( If you send an insufficient funds, they will go to your account balance.
Deposit confirmed automatically within 12 hours. )

so what i must do now please help me i dont have money Sad i take this money from someone and i promise i will back it to him again ...

sorry my English is poor

https://s33.postimg.org/44cwscucv/image.png

https://s33.postimg.org/e2xveu3sf/image.png

https://s33.postimg.org/6bh5g9zn3/image.png

https://s33.postimg.org/sbxhwwib3/screencapture_blockchain_info_wallet_14648647463.png

https://s33.postimg.org/sdc1429in/screencapture_blockchain_info_wallet_14648647653.png

https://s33.postimg.org/878j56dv3/screencapture_blockchain_info_wallet_14648647731.png

https://s33.postimg.org/kzwn53pgv/screencapture_hashocean_com_buy_1464865320158.png

free jpeg images

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ktkoti (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 12:45:57 PM

anyone answer me plz ??  Angry
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 01:45:54 PM

First of all you made two mistakes here :
1. You invested in cloudmining
2. You made two order with only 1 second difference, so your deposit will be placed to the first order which make you send insufficient amount to buy the first order. In fact if you want to make other order because your funds is not enough, so you need to wait till the first order expired.

But as what the support say, your deposit should be credited to your account balance. Is it shown on your account balance now?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 06:22:55 PM

anyone answer me plz ??  Angry
any update in this issue? hashocean is cloud mining site but still paying but don't know how long they can go with such ROI. Does you get your deposit back?
Never put so much in this types of cloud mining site out there they just run on hyip structure and can easily turn scam after sometime.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 06:31:38 PM

Why people are still investing their money in cloud mining.. honestly for me they are not trusted and anytime they can be gone or run your money..
You are just expecting for nothing.. so next time better to stay away from any cloudmining..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 07:17:46 PM

This pretty much sums up everything, actually.
I wouldn't be so much surprised if there's a lot of threads that come in someday about a certain cloud mining site that scammed them.
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 07:15:16 AM

It would have been much better if you had bought directly bitcoin from some exchange with that amount of money 300 USD which is higher than 0.50 BTC .
I am afraid you can say goodbye to your 300 USD as to make back your money there you need at least 3-4 months in the best option, average you need 5-6 months and I don't think they will be alive for such a long time considering that halving is coming. RIP a large part of 300 USD and never make again the mistake to invest without consulting this forum first, what they say for the website you want to invest, but basically all cloud minings are or scam or unprofitable.
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 08:27:58 AM

This pretty much sums up everything, actually.
I wouldn't be so much surprised if there's a lot of threads that come in someday about a certain cloud mining site that scammed them.

Actually they are still payinh for now but for the fact that they are  the longest running site well,  it is sign if hard to that we dont need to invest for it anymore because the risk for now is so high cause long running hyips for today is turn scam now,   but for now let must be quite me it can affect that posting bad black propaganda might turn their site into completely scam so we must really avoid to scattered it.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

ktkoti (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 04:40:15 AM

2. You made two order with only 1 second difference, so your deposit will be placed to the first order which make you send insufficient amount to buy the first order. In fact if you want to make other order because your funds is not enough, so you need to wait till the first order expired.

But as what the support say, your deposit should be credited to your account balance. Is it shown on your account balance now?

u right sir ...
they fixed my problem i was hurry really and they pay me from 3 days ago ... i hope they be alive forever
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 04:53:51 AM

My friend, u re a TOTAL MORON. U gave $600 to a scam company and you will never see that money again. You should ve used that money to pay for some English lessons instead of trying to make money out of a thin air.

THEY DO NOT MINE AND THEY DO NOT HAVE FARMS OR ANYTHING SIMILAR. WHEN WILL U PEOPLE LEARN?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 10:09:21 AM

Wow what was you thinking .There are enough topics on BCT where cloud mining is stated as not being profitable.
Yet you invested more then 1 BTC there?  I would make sure to get you r money back asap, if that is possible..
peres

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 04:54:20 PM

Hello Friend

YOUR MONEY IS THERE, BUT IT TOOK SO LONG THAT THE ORDER WAS AUTOMATICALLY CANCELLED. JUST LOGIN AND CLICK ON 'BUY' ON THE RIGHT. -----YOU WILL SEE YOUR bITCOIN BALANCE - YOU TYPE IN HOW MUCH HASHPOWER IN THE BOX AND YOU WILL SEE IF YOU HAVE ENOUGH HASHPOWER - THEN YOU CLICK PAY BUTTON AND IT WILL TAKE THE MONEY FROM THE BALANCE /// IF YOU WANT YOUR MONEY BACK THEN NEXT TO YOUR BALANCE ON THE RIGHT THERE IS A BUTTON TO CHANGE PAYMENT TO AUTOMATIC AND WITHIN 24 HOURS YOUR BALANCE WILL GO TO YOUR BITCOIN WALLET ADDRESS THAT YOUR GAVE (IF YOU DID NOT GIVE ONE THEN PUT ONE IN). SO DONT WORRY - ITS ALL OK
Grin
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 07:19:45 PM

Hello Friend

YOUR MONEY IS THERE, BUT IT TOOK SO LONG THAT THE ORDER WAS AUTOMATICALLY CANCELLED. JUST LOGIN AND CLICK ON 'BUY' ON THE RIGHT. -----YOU WILL SEE YOUR bITCOIN BALANCE - YOU TYPE IN HOW MUCH HASHPOWER IN THE BOX AND YOU WILL SEE IF YOU HAVE ENOUGH HASHPOWER - THEN YOU CLICK PAY BUTTON AND IT WILL TAKE THE MONEY FROM THE BALANCE /// IF YOU WANT YOUR MONEY BACK THEN NEXT TO YOUR BALANCE ON THE RIGHT THERE IS A BUTTON TO CHANGE PAYMENT TO AUTOMATIC AND WITHIN 24 HOURS YOUR BALANCE WILL GO TO YOUR BITCOIN WALLET ADDRESS THAT YOUR GAVE (IF YOU DID NOT GIVE ONE THEN PUT ONE IN). SO DONT WORRY - ITS ALL OK
Grin

Lol, very impressed with these noobs saying everything is OK and even writing in CAPS lock letters. Its not ok, Hashocean have no data centers , no mining farms, they are just a pyramidal scheme and your friend risk to not get his full investment back never ever, they may scam as soon as halving occurs or just a few weeks later. They are the most running ponzi online since 2015 so its about time they fall.
quicksilv3r

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

http://INVESTNCRYPTO.COM

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2016, 07:57:12 PM

u right sir ...
they fixed my problem i was hurry really and they pay me from 3 days ago ... i hope they be alive forever
iam glad they fixed your issue, i know they not a scam, alot people around here are mad jealous of hashocean lol.

►►►►►►►►►►►► ฿ #1 trusted Free bitcoin faucets ฿◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄ $/£/€ Earn free bitcoin Via Moonbit. $/£/€◄
►►►►►►►►►►►► ฿ Learn and Earn! #Cryptocurrency ฿◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄ $/£/€ Learn and Earn! Cryptocurrency $/£/€◄
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 08:05:16 PM

u right sir ...
iam glad they fixed your issue, i know they not a scam, alot people around here are mad jealous of hashocean lol.

Really? So, how do they make money to pay all their investors high profits?

If it was legit, surely HashOcean team would be the most successfull businessmen in the world, and many magazines, sites, economists were interviewing them everywhere. It would be the best investiment of world and everybody would stop working to invest all their money on HashOcean to live all their lifes with site income.  Tongue

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
caoteng

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 01:04:22 AM

u right sir ...

honestly for me they are not trusted and anytime they can be gone or run your money..
nethack

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 01:43:16 AM

u right sir ...

Really? So, how do they make money to pay all their investors high profits?

If it was legit, surely HashOcean team would be the most successfull businessmen in the world, and many magazines, sites, economists were interviewing them everywhere. It would be the best investiment of world and everybody would stop working to invest all their money on HashOcean to live all their lifes with site income.  Tongue

hahahahaha just imagine if bill gates join this ponzis  Shocked Cheesy Cheesy
ktkoti (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 05:58:29 AM

My friend, u re a TOTAL MORON. U gave $600 to a scam company and you will never see that money again. You should ve used that money to pay for some English lessons instead of trying to make money out of a thin air.

THEY DO NOT MINE AND THEY DO NOT HAVE FARMS OR ANYTHING SIMILAR. WHEN WILL U PEOPLE LEARN?
this is not 600 Smiley its 300, and i want to tell u something Smiley if u not try u will never learn Smiley so shut up .
ktkoti (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:10:47 AM

I have invested US $ 300 in this company, the company has retrieved $ 35 of that amount. I do not know if the company will steal customers' money or not, but so far, for a period of not less than one full year and the company making a payment to customers on an ongoing basis and no one complained about this company ..
I know that the company is very puzzling, but as long as you pay the company continuously What if the problem ??
I do not think that the company will shut down after two months I do not think they're waiting for the $ 300 up to go to the Maldives, but experience the best proof. Should you venture ... I've been working in the forex and lost more than $ 7,000 there. What I benefited ?? Nothing .. only experience that makes man learns ...
thank you
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:21:07 AM

I have invested US $ 300 in this company, the company has retrieved $ 35 of that amount. I do not know if the company will steal customers' money or not, but so far, for a period of not less than one full year and the company making a payment to customers on an ongoing basis and no one complained about this company ..
I know that the company is very puzzling, but as long as you pay the company continuously What if the problem ??
I do not think that the company will shut down after two months I do not think they're waiting for the $ 300 up to go to the Maldives, but experience the best proof. Should you venture ... I've been working in the forex and lost more than $ 7,000 there. What I benefited ?? Nothing .. only experience that makes man learns ...
thank you

Just because a company is paying doesn't mean it is legit. All other cloud miners paid users until they ran away. Perfect example is CLDmine who paid users even few hours before going to scam.
But if you want to lose money , you are free to lose no one forces you to not invest. We just warn people of the risks involved with cloud mining in general, and the greatest ponzi still alive which is Hashocean.
Remember if you give money to scammers you are helping them to scam more people.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: