Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:25:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Vitalik scamming live on camera  (Read 4428 times)
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 02:46:52 AM

All these Block Chain Alt devs are recreating the mistakes that mathematicians and software engineers have discovered years ago.

And that we all told them back in late 2013 not to do it. I personally told Charles. Vitalik invented "gas" and thought that was sufficient.

Quoting myself from 2011:

Fundamentally, Turing-completeness is one concise requirement, unbounded recursion.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitUsher
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1034

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 02:56:46 AM

All these Block Chain Alt devs are recreating the mistakes that mathematicians and software engineers have discovered years ago.

And that we all told them back in late 2013 not to do it. I personally told Charles. Vitalik invented "gas" and thought that was sufficient.

Quoting myself from 2011:

Fundamentally, Turing-completeness is one concise requirement, unbounded recursion.

We all warned them, but these mETH heads are so out of touch with computer security they must of thought we were jealous and bluffing/fear mongering. I'm convinced that they believe we are all bitcoin Maximalists and ignore any advice we give them. They forget many of us our genuinely are interested in the technology and are fine with new test projects that are honest and not scams.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: