Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:38:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Future  (Read 19005 times)
uncleho

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 06:00:40 AM

Bitcoin (and other crypto currencies) can be useful in completing transactions between countries. For small scale online vendors, the transaction charges and foreign exchange spreads of credit card companies and other mainstream intermediaries such as Paypal can be prohibitive, especially for small value transactions. Crypto currencies provide a useful alternative in this scenario.
Enotche

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 06:05:48 AM

I believe that the Bitcoin was "point of no return" in 2015. Already it is impossible to take it and to forbid, "break", replaced by something else. And in 2016 confirmed this.

Banks want to get Bitcoin from only part of it - blokchain, to inject fresh blood into his decrepit system, but it will not help them.
The same happened with the Internet at its beginning. Many companies say, "Why do we not controlled by the network, we will do our structured and fully controlled by the network." And where now these companies? Now the reverse is true - the company move from local networks to the "cloud."

So what will happen to Bitcoin in future?

Everything will be fine!
coinzat

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Young but I'm not that bold

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 06:11:24 AM

I believe that bitcoin future is depending on how much improvements will happen to make btc suitable for huge numbers of transactions without delays and how much is the network stability. as you can not predict them, you can not know the future of BTC
jossiel

Activity: 3024
Merit: 632

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 06:15:11 AM

Bitcoin has a great future as long as many user is still using it. It will never die or gone , If your using bitcoin since 2011 bitcoin future is  now

Yeah, I agree with you as long as here we are many users using it bitcoin has a bright future and it will become more popular in the future.
And more shops are going to adopt the use of bitcoin.
And also big companies that will enter to bitcoin industry.
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 06:31:07 AM

Bitcoin will be fine as long as it has a really good team of developers (which it actually have) and they will be in touch every time solving any problem that my arose over time and in the future. This allows for bitcoin to have a nice and beautiful future. Also as long as deep web will exist, bitcoin will exist too, since it is heavily dependent on what happens there, the majority of btc transactions are done over there.
Anyway nothing is sure in the universe and we don't know for how long the universe will continue to exist also. Just relax and know that bitcoin have another 20-50 years as a minimum of life.
Sandroxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 08:16:31 AM

Bitcoin has a great future as long as many user is still using it. It will never die or gone , If your using bitcoin since 2011 bitcoin future is  now

Yeah, I agree with you as long as here we are many users using it bitcoin has a bright future and it will become more popular in the future.
And more shops are going to adopt the use of bitcoin.
And also big companies that will enter to bitcoin industry.
Everyone is hoping that Bitcoin will have a good future and that is because they want to sell it in the future also with a lot of profit and that would be nice.
The only bad thing of Bitcoin is that you never can predict what the value will be later so that is risky.
isen

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 08:29:40 AM

Probably yes but even if bitcoin fails to be the main currency i strongly believe that this will happen with another cryptocoin which will be and improved version of bitcoin.
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 08:50:34 AM

Of course not. Nothing is really ever "future-proof". No matter how good something is right now, people will always come up with something better given enough time, progress never stops. No one would've predicted the creation of Bitcoin a hundred years ago.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 04:29:33 PM

Being a bitcoin enthusiast,i believe on bitcoins projects,testimonies and its potential to replace real mobey on the future or just be a flat currency someday.Bitcoin is already running for about 7 years now and throught that time bitcoins is still alive and developin not like other coins out there.Bitcoin has it's potential to be a flat currency in the near future because of its demand and popularity

Yeah for this 7 year bitcoin was being very great, it is very popular also profitable. I believe that for the future of bitcoin will more than now. But that also depends from the development of bbitcoin.

and during 7 years I think the price of bitcoin is still not very good. when the price of bitcoin in the beginning, is very low and then rise very high to $1200 and has since bitcoin prices dropped so low, and now is a good price for a few years after we had not seen the highest prices were approaching $600

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 07:15:59 PM

I do agree that nothing is forever so as with bitcoin that it was not known in near past and now today's time is of bitcoins where as no one can predit that coming future might offer new digital currency having much enhanced features that bitcoins so no one can say that future is of bitcoins only.
jossiel

Activity: 3024
Merit: 632

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 05:35:15 AM

I do agree that nothing is forever so as with bitcoin that it was not known in near past and now today's time is of bitcoins where as no one can predit that coming future might offer new digital currency having much enhanced features that bitcoins so no one can say that future is of bitcoins only.

Yes we can say that there is no permanent thing in this world, but in the monetary section. As long as the currency is being used by the people and there is a right value. It will last for a long time just like dollars, it has been used for a long time. We may say that bitcoin will not last forever.
But as long we can use it, let's just support it.
drwtsn32

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 06:08:58 AM

Is bitcoin a future proof currency?

For now, yes. But we cannot say where the wind blows tomorrow and the next days.
This currency is really volatile.
albrots

Activity: 534

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 06:24:18 AM

that i reality currency
Ulloa

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 07:52:42 AM

We are thinking that the value of the Bitcoin is going to rise that fast but you have to know that Bitcoin was already stable for a long time so it will now start really slowly if it is going to rise so that is nice.
I think that the value will reach in the end of the year about some $500 and that is all so we have to wait a longer time if we want to earn some more profit with Bitcoin.
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2016, 08:06:33 AM

We are thinking that the value of the Bitcoin is going to rise that fast but you have to know that Bitcoin was already stable for a long time so it will now start really slowly if it is going to rise so that is nice.
I think that the value will reach in the end of the year about some $500 and that is all so we have to wait a longer time if we want to earn some more profit with Bitcoin.

Not sure what you're saying here, that Bitcoin will reach $500 by the end of the year?? I see that it's in your personal text as well, you're hoping that 1 BTC will equal to $500? You do realize that one Bitcoin is already worth $575 right? and that we were close to $600 a few hours ago? Anyways sorry if I misunderstood your comment.

EDIT - In case you weren't aware of the price movement, I'm very happy to be the first to bring you this awesome news  Grin
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 10:42:46 AM

Yeah, bitcoin is prepared for the future in my opinion. Fiat currencies are so unstable that every minute it could collapse. It's just a matter of time when a new technology or innovation replaces the outdated system. And bitcoin is exactly that.

That's why investing in bitcoin now is a good idea.
Oralmat

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 11:20:35 AM

Future prediction is difficult, but so far as we are here, it is good time for bitcoins, so everyone can say that bitcoin's future will be bright, but may be suddenly bitcoins will be fail in future, or some crises happen, so what can we will do, only need to get information about bitcoin on daily bases.
So in the present, bitcoin is a good and popular cryptocurrency.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 11:26:31 AM

Future proof currency? What do you mean bro? I dont think this bitcoin can be currency. I think bitcoin is only crypto-currency thats it dont think that this crypto currency will be currency like fiat. Because First of all it doesnt have physical appearance second few people use it. And if in the future many users will use bitcoin i think it is impossible to be currency.
wernerbrings

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2016, 11:51:11 AM

yes bitcoin is proof currency in the future because bitcoin get high value then other currency .
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 01:31:36 PM

Bitcoin is still not that stable compared to gold, and it is going to take a while before the price stabilizes, the reason is the small number of bitcoin users and transactions.
It is not yet at the level in which it can be trusted as a stable currency, which favors those who are into trading, as the price can swing wildly in a matter of days.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: