Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:06:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Future  (Read 19001 times)
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 10:05:28 AM

Is bitcoin a future proof currency?
ofcourse , it is the currency which will remain exist in the future .
because there is mo need to destroy bitcoin .
and secondly it is a best way to make payment ( world wide ).
so i think if we have the best platform for payment and also another profit atta attached with it then why anyone will make bad future of btc .
overall i will say it is most safr online money .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Senor.Bla

Activity: 280
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 10:25:51 AM

ofcourse , it is the currency which will remain exist in the future .
because there is mo need to destroy bitcoin .
and secondly it is a best way to make payment ( world wide ).
so i think if we have the best platform for payment and also another profit atta attached with it then why anyone will make bad future of btc .
overall i will say it is most safr online money .

can you explain your opinion in more detail?
why do you think bitcoin s the best way to make a payment? there are faster and cheaper ways that are not less safe. so what makes bitcoin special? also bitcoin can have a okish future even if it is not the best.

TTMNewsK

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 12:49:33 PM

I think that bitcoin has a bright future.
I also believed that bitcoin has a chance to replace the fiat and make it as a traditional money.
The bitcoin tech is really great and useful so many people loves using it. It's also have a fast transaction with a low fees.
I know every people have their own opinion about bitcoin but for me, bitcoin is beyond perfect. Smiley
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 04:59:08 PM

I'm sure that eventually Bitcoin will become global standard for online payments and replace Paypal and other payment processors.
I'm sure that many merchants online will accept Bitcoin as main payment option.
This will help us to become mainstream and value of Bitcoin will increase a lot.
People who are patient now and have faith, and collect as much BTC as they can, will receive huge rewards later, no doubt about it.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 07:19:07 PM

It's clear that the future of bitcoin is to become the alternative for the closed source government money, we will have the best possible way to circumvent their control and be free thanks to the btc network.
Colt22

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 07:28:32 PM

Yes it is a future proof currency and the guarantee is we people as we love that currency to use it for our daily uses and we use it in our business and in other transactions of our business and we want to support it for life time.
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 07:34:36 PM

There is nothing to prove that Bitcoin won't be effective and used in the future, and while the inverse is also true, there is a higher chance that we're going to see everything benefit a lot more from time passing when it comes to Bitcoin. Unless something proves this otherwise, there is a good outlook for the future and I would expect for us to be seeing good things.
bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 05:47:52 PM

From my point of view,the future of bitcoin is uncertain.There may be a new currency in future that may kill bitcoin,but again time will decide the fate..
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 01:52:09 PM

i think that bitcoin is going to replace all worlds money because the technology is really great and it is impossible for governments to have impact on bitcoins also its impossible to hack this technology

I think there's a potential bright future. I don't think it's going to be replacing other money anywhere near our lifetimes. Governments could do plenty to strangle it if they chose to. Right now all they have to do is shut down all the exchanges and it's pretty much good night. A small hard core of Bitcoin only commerce might remain but most users and almost all businesses would fall away.

There is truly big brighter future in bitcoin in the long run. And surely, until now there is no altcoins that can replace bitcoin, though they build big community in cryptoworld but that's not enough to replace it.

hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 02:25:18 PM

i am sure bitcoin will be more increase its price and recently bitcoin increasing its price very faster day by day because there is a lot of people are buying bitcoin for the future and i am sure bitcoin will be more rise its price and bitcoin holder will be get a big profit from bitcoin.
i am also thinking so. i think the price of bitcoin can reach to its all time high price this time and that is the reason that people are holding bitcoin and not ready to sell it in any case.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 02:32:43 PM

Bitcoin has been invented already meaning the only thing we'll see is moving forward and increase in price, there is no other crypto coin that can ever compete with it in volume, marketcap and any aspect for that matter.

Best thing you can do is to hold at least 20 bitcoins because 15 years from now it worth 1000X more than today.

🖤😏
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 02:38:30 PM

i think that bitcoin is going to replace all worlds money because the technology is really great and it is impossible for governments to have impact on bitcoins also its impossible to hack this technology

I think there's a potential bright future. I don't think it's going to be replacing other money anywhere near our lifetimes. Governments could do plenty to strangle it if they chose to. Right now all they have to do is shut down all the exchanges and it's pretty much good night. A small hard core of Bitcoin only commerce might remain but most users and almost all businesses would fall away.

There is truly big brighter future in bitcoin in the long run. And surely, until now there is no altcoins that can replace bitcoin, though they build big community in cryptoworld but that's not enough to replace it.

I agree that bitcoin will have a bigger and brighter future because of the Implementation of Segwit.  Bitcoin updates is now easier than before.  This means Bitcoin have now easier access to upgrades.  Aside from that, creating smart contracts with bitcoin is made easier by the implementation of Segwit too.  This means more people will be able to use Bitcoin and more application will be build around the bitcoin blockchain.  
The_prodigy

Activity: 924

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 02:54:48 PM

Bitcoin future? it's already a currency but we can't use it as physical like we need any time cash and we are going to withdrew it from any atm outlet and for me bitcoin has a good features in the next generation and all gadgets can be electronized now and we can use bitcoin for this projects.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 03:05:02 PM

From my point of view,the future of bitcoin is uncertain.There may be a new currency in future that may kill bitcoin,but again time will decide the fate..

Yes that is theoretically possible but I don’t see anything like this is going to happen in next few years because bitcoin being a first player of crypto currency has gained a concrete space in crypto payment world yet any other crypto coin can beat bitcoin in terms of popularity and even market capital but it would take the whole new step of capital raising and great marketing to beat bitcoin.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 03:10:36 PM

Yes that is theoretically possible but I don’t see anything like this is going to happen in next few years because bitcoin being a first player of crypto currency has gained a concrete space in crypto payment world yet any other crypto coin can beat bitcoin in terms of popularity and even market capital but it would take the whole new step of capital raising and great marketing to beat bitcoin.

Bitcoin is the main one, the most known one, some people that have heard of bitcoin have never heard of any alt-coin and also, bitcoin is open source, everyone can contribute to making it better.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 03:16:31 PM

Bitcoinsforall said everything ok except the end, I don`t agree that time will decide the fate. For now powerful people of the world run the world, and with money its easy to make new laws and what ever. I dont wish to diminish people power in this world. If Dudeperfect talks about popularity bitcoin is in the start, yes there is a lot of success in last seven years but its only a start still. Bitcoin will need more people to be strong, and more supporters then it have now.
   I agree that bitcoin future is uncertain, just its like that with almost everything today. My job is uncertain, my state, world peace etc. Its not that we can do much about it except to adopt.
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 03:27:54 PM

how is your ability to earn going to increase as the price goes up? Cheesy

and if you are looking for making profit on bitcoin's price rise then maybe it is time to think about really investing in bitcoin by buying some bitcoin with your money instead of waiting around and hoping price stays low so you can earn more while it is cheap!

Well obviously i am a moderate trader and i do hold bitcoin and trade it when price do came up like the current situation, so a price increase simply means an increase of profit a s well. Nope i certainly don't buy bitcoin, waiting is not a bad one but it doesn't that i am also not trying to rotate some but an investment right now is simply not the best idea in mind.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 07:40:38 PM

i am sure bitcoin will be more increase its price and recently bitcoin increasing its price very faster day by day because there is a lot of people are buying bitcoin for the future and i am sure bitcoin will be more rise its price and bitcoin holder will be get a big profit from bitcoin.
yes that is a fact that people are too much confident in buying bitcoins and therefore they are investing more and more money in bitcoin, which increasing the demand of bitcoins so the price goes up,
Senor.Bla

Activity: 280
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 09:22:15 PM

yes that is a fact that people are too much confident in buying bitcoins and therefore they are investing more and more money in bitcoin, which increasing the demand of bitcoins so the price goes up,
or you could look at the big jumps and figure that the big changes are done by a few big buyers and seller that just want to make some money and that do not much care about bitcoin. the influence of the "people" is quite small and the increase slow.

delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 04:02:05 AM

Anyone have their own oppinion, but what we can do are see the fact, the reallity. bitcoin price is always rise ritght now. and the new president of america is affect the bitcoin price too. the price of bitcoin is rise, from $703 to $738. I think bitcoin is really proof that it will be good for an unvestment beside the function of currency. So we can not refuse the possitive fact of bitcoin. Bitcoin future is really good.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: