Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:03:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Future  (Read 19001 times)
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 05:24:24 AM

Is bitcoin a future proof currency?
the volatility of bitcoin was the reason why the price value swings most often now. However, even it is like that in the long run bitcoin will become like a skyrocket in the market. Because bitcoin the world currency in the future. Wink
although prices fluctuate daily but bitcoin bitcoin prices will periodically continue to rise each year. so you do not need to hesitate about bitcoin prices in the future

Yes, because in the future, it will gonna be high price, it just need now that making some adjustment because of the demand of it. But for sure in the future we gonna have enough of coin and be in stable increasing price.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 05:26:19 AM

the volatility of bitcoin was the reason why the price value swings most often now. However, even it is like that in the long run bitcoin will become like a skyrocket in the market. Because bitcoin the world currency in the future. Wink

bitcoin future is very bright. reason is now the younger generation are more technical, they have good understand of how the technologies works. so we can see more people join the btc group. also we know government law changes more which makes people to join here so that there money is safe, we will get the benefit when we sell at the right time.
It will be bright in the future and most of people who are satisfied on using it are not coming from the investors or traders.
That's what I'm hoping, I want to see bitcoin is valued because it's helpful for daily online transactions and not because we can earned using it.
That was only a bonus and not the main reason why bitcoin should be popular.
posternat

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 05:36:57 AM

For the moment. Bitcoin is ideal for internet shopping, because transaction time does not play a major role in the overall transaction, as transportation takes long to deliver. If someone tries to use it for over the counter transactions, it’s not suitable. So as Bitcoin evolves and technical issues get solved, then Bitcoin will gain significance. So I expect for it, to be significant in the future.

Exactly, because of this feature of bitcoin it takes place to the whole economy of this industry (online), it gains significance to the people where it leads to the needs of people to continue of the ease transaction and service that bitcoin gives.
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 08:24:29 AM

For the moment. Bitcoin is ideal for internet shopping, because transaction time does not play a major role in the overall transaction, as transportation takes long to deliver. If someone tries to use it for over the counter transactions, it’s not suitable. So as Bitcoin evolves and technical issues get solved, then Bitcoin will gain significance. So I expect for it, to be significant in the future.

Exactly, because of this feature of bitcoin it takes place to the whole economy of this industry (online), it gains significance to the people where it leads to the needs of people to continue of the ease transaction and service that bitcoin gives.

Not many people think of the problems a lot of these online retailers are now facing when transferring all the small bitcoin payments they receive throughout the month into a cold storage wallet, the fees for all these inputs add up to a large transaction quickly that can now cost in excess of $10 to have confirmed on the network.
If bitcoin is to have a bright future then the blocksize needs to be increased and soon before too many people lose confidence.   

hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 08:33:03 AM

Well, I always feel that bitcoin has a huge potential in the changing world economic system. I think, bitcoin will start the popularity of transactions, and online business in the future. Well, bitcoin prices are also very high, and I think the future will be a bitcoin business so enthused everyone.
micher143

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 11:18:20 AM

I think it has a potential to be our future currency but I think it is 50-50 because we all know that we have our own currency that starts from our ancestors and never have been replaced by other currency. We can say that bitcoin is another way of currency and such a big help in our people nowadays. As I can see the future of bitcoin is very bright because nowadays many people see it as very useful cuurency. But the problem only is the value of it because it is very unstable.
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 02:44:59 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that be a trend and new option for deals in the world internet. I think is well suited to become a digital currency future as an option currency, practical, easier, rapid and efficient, but digital currency bitcoin is hard to be the currency of the future because the trust and acceptance of conventional currency still great

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1274
Merit: 356

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 03:35:27 PM

Bitcoin is proven as a currency but only in the network. You can't buy a thing through bitcoin now but there are some country are really accepting bitcoin and I think it will accepted as a legal curry in all county in the world which we can what we want through bitcoin only. Therefore, bitcoin is a future proof currency.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
ekoice

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 04:04:13 PM

future proof? its better you call bitcoin a future digital currency and i am sure it gonna be used as gold by some government. As you can see american and australian government are running auction to sell all arrested bitcoins from illegal transaction. Even government know the value of bitcoin.
Yes,whether governments like or not,they know Bitcoin is valuable.Bitcoin is created for the future.Hope it will even survive after quantum computing and will last longer.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 05:26:04 PM

In your question, bitcoin was really have a brighter future. But the only question is we just don't know what it is, because as long as the topic is about the future it means no one knows what will happen tomorrow. It means whatever others view about the future it is still considered as speculation and assessment only. Though for us we bitcoin enthusiast we want that bitcoin become the new world currency in the future. But still not sure if this things will happen.
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 05:45:23 PM

bitcoin future is very bright. reason is now the younger generation are more technical, they have good understand of how the technologies works. so we can see more people join the btc group. also we know government law changes more which makes people to join here so that there money is safe, we will get the benefit when we sell at the right time.
It will be bright in the future and most of people who are satisfied on using it are not coming from the investors or traders.
That's what I'm hoping, I want to see bitcoin is valued because it's helpful for daily online transactions and not because we can earned using it.

bitcoin has a very bright future. we all know technologies plays a vital role in our daily life. this generation people are more smart, they know how to work online/do business online, this itself gives the clearity that btc will be going to be one of the best investment place for majority of the people.

qiwoman

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 06:06:06 PM

bitcoin future is obvious bright. Reasons why?
1.Bitcoin is decentralized and there is no system which controls it you will get what you do for sure.
2.Bitcoin is highly secured and it is very less chances of any security issues.
3.less transaction charges for transferring/receiving and much more.
considering these facts we can say the btc will definitely a best option for anyone who want to earn more money.
jamieb81

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 06:23:37 PM

bitcoin will be become much more popular in coming days. people trust the btc because it is very much secured, best way of investment and most of the time it is profitable. we just have to stick to the btc whatever happens. if we just save btc we will get the profit from it. we will see more number of users will be joining btc because it is getting popular and we also have to do some presentation so that more people get connected to btc and the exchange gets much easier.
sandor111

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 06:52:01 PM

bitcoin will remain always best. it is highly secure and easy way to transfer coins from one account to the other. with miners who are generating the coins because of them we all take advantage as it is different form of coin and it is unknown to the government and other people so that we can save our money safe and we can utilize it whenever we want with little conversion.

Luno

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 07:10:36 PM

Whatever it is, it is very much helping me in additional income. there are lot of people who will be thinking like me, if we are not getting everything in the btc however with the conversion of the btc we are able to get the money in return which is very good and we are able to use for our daily needs . The bitcoin is well glittering as it has become much popular among the online users like user and it will gain more popularity as now a days everything is done on the online which is a good sign indeed for the btc.
Trongersoll

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 07:38:03 PM

yes bitcoin is a very well good place to earn. reason why i like bitcoin and people will like bitcoin, it is crypto currency not governed by the system.
here you can earn well and it is very secure than any other form of investment. i would recommend to join the btc world to the new folks. there is no difference between btc and money, only one thing which is different is it cannot be used as direct exchange outside currently, by converting it you will get the money in return.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 07:40:08 PM

bitcoin has a very bright future. we all know technologies plays a vital role in our daily life. this generation people are more smart, they know how to work online/do business online, this itself gives the clearity that btc will be going to be one of the best investment place for majority of the people.
yeah you are right that bitcoin will be bright and rise future and bitcoin technology is is more going to advance which make very easy life for people in online transaction and bitcoin increasing its value because a lot of people are using bitcoin for online transaction and bitcoin is very popular currency.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 07:46:10 PM

Bitcoin is proven as a currency but only in the network. You can't buy a thing through bitcoin now but there are some country are really accepting bitcoin and I think it will accepted as a legal curry in all county in the world which we can what we want through bitcoin only. Therefore, bitcoin is a future proof currency.

Well from my understanding of what the OP wrote it seems to me he wants to suggest that Bitcoin is a futuristic currency and he might not be too far from the truth. Cryptocurrencies are going to dominate the future but as to whether Bitcoin is going to be fit for tgat competition leaves a lot to be desired as there are a lot of in fighting sand uncertainties. So we hope it's Bitcoin but if not any other strong cryptocurrency of the day could be the future.
pyata4ok

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 08:08:30 PM

Well from my understanding of what the OP wrote it seems to me he wants to suggest that Bitcoin is a futuristic currency and he might not be too far from the truth. Cryptocurrencies are going to dominate the future but as to whether Bitcoin is going to be fit for tgat competition leaves a lot to be desired as there are a lot of in fighting sand uncertainties. So we hope it's Bitcoin but if not any other strong cryptocurrency of the day could be the future.
Bitcoin and today has every reason to be considered the leader of the financial market, but only as a digital currency and in the network. On other laurels bitkoin should not claim. The future bitcoin only as a currency for the Internet and other opportunities I do not see that he had in the future.
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 08:23:33 PM

Well, I always feel that bitcoin has a huge potential in the changing world economic system. I think, bitcoin will start the popularity of transactions, and online business in the future. Well, bitcoin prices are also very high, and I think the future will be a bitcoin business so enthused everyone.

It is, it is the dream system of the economy not including that bitcoin is more becoming stagnant. Bitcoins are more used as a saved money on wallet, they do not use it in thats why the bitcoin are vecoming more stagnant, and the price are going down. It can't be a future currency if we all users save that from a wallet, we must use bitcoin directly to buy and pay things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: