Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:20:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What profitable Bitcoin website would you use and need? Please brainstorm!  (Read 1846 times)
nebuzen (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 07:22:43 PM

Ideas are nothing. We've got a team of people to build whatever idea you shoot at us. But before actually building it, we'll construct polls for the ideas that we think might work and run them through Bitcointalk. We promise to build any idea you give us in 15-30 days. We will make the UI and UX sexy, we will test it as much as possible and we will release at least a basic prototype!
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 08:13:50 PM

So what exactly you're looking for ? Ideas ? Why would anyone share an idea which is lucrative from the business point of view ? Unless you are putting up a bounty for the selected idea or some part of shares in the project it doesn't make sense.I have couple of good ideas,shoot me a PM if you want to take it further,provided I will be seeking an equal equity in the project.Oh I can contribute to the development too!
cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 11:58:00 PM

Hiya nebuzen, you might want to put up a website with some examples of what you've developed with some clients that you've developed for. With cryptocurrency, trust is a big factor, so people who hire you want to be sure there won't be a back door coded in to access admin or wallet features, etc.

You're going to get a lot of people asking for escrow, I'd recommended ognasty's service. I've used him and it's flawless.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303281.0
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 12:57:05 AM

I would like to see service where I could trade digital items like: games, information, files etc. with people who don't own cryptocurrency at all.
People without crypto would pay for items with other methods of payment, Paypal, bank transfer, other payment processors etc.

Service would act as a mediator and escrow service between seller and buyer and collect small fee from each transaction.

But I guess  that concept is too hard to implement and manage in the end.

Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 08:23:07 AM

What kind of project you want to create? It's based what? App mobile or PC application?

Need more games which can earn bitcoin by playing with it. For example cs game which can earn bitcoin. I know there are have a cs which can earn hypercoin, but that's altcoin.

Also have an idea about app mobile marketplace.
TriggerX

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 12:31:24 AM

People like to have fun, so I recommend an addictive game where one can actually earn bitcoin. There aren't many popular games that take BTC as a form of payment. I'm thinking of a website that has some ads placed around for revenue and will give players an actual decent amount of BTC for playing.

Hi!
nebuzen (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 05:42:27 AM

So what exactly you're looking for ? Ideas ? Why would anyone share an idea which is lucrative from the business point of view ? Unless you are putting up a bounty for the selected idea or some part of shares in the project it doesn't make sense.I have couple of good ideas,shoot me a PM if you want to take it further,provided I will be seeking an equal equity in the project.Oh I can contribute to the development too!

Because there are no 'lucrative ideas' in reality. You have to implement those ideas to actually make money from them! Smiley
I wont be putting up a bounty for the selected idea - we both can understand how easily this method fails. I get a shit-ton of ideas. Love one. But say I didnt like a single one. Make it, reap profits and never pay a soul. I prefer to be transparent - I wont pay for the idea.
Also, I will obviously NOT give you equal equity for the idea. If you can contribute development, yes, then we can talk about equity splits! Smiley Just please post your ideas here. Don't post the ones that you think are really valuable. But the rest, please post!
nebuzen (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 05:43:49 AM

Hiya nebuzen, you might want to put up a website with some examples of what you've developed with some clients that you've developed for. With cryptocurrency, trust is a big factor, so people who hire you want to be sure there won't be a back door coded in to access admin or wallet features, etc.

You're going to get a lot of people asking for escrow, I'd recommended ognasty's service. I've used him and it's flawless.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303281.0

Hey cloverme,

Absolutely, would have done that. But I'm not really selling services at the moment. Just trying to brainstorm if there exists any web-application or mobile application that this community would love to have and use, that can be profitable? Smiley

But yes, I'll keep in mind ognasty's escrow service. Cheers!
nebuzen (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 05:52:54 AM

I would like to see service where I could trade digital items like: games, information, files etc. with people who don't own cryptocurrency at all.
People without crypto would pay for items with other methods of payment, Paypal, bank transfer, other payment processors etc.

Service would act as a mediator and escrow service between seller and buyer and collect small fee from each transaction.

But I guess  that concept is too hard to implement and manage in the end.

That's a pretty awesome idea. And you're right - it is hard to implement and manage. BUT, I think it is possible with the emerging technology! Will definitely think about this, thanks!
nebuzen (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 05:55:30 AM

What kind of project you want to create? It's based what? App mobile or PC application?

Need more games which can earn bitcoin by playing with it. For example cs game which can earn bitcoin. I know there are have a cs which can earn hypercoin, but that's altcoin.

Either. We have very good PHP and JS full stack devs as well as highly qualified mobile app devs.
This is a very good idea! But the architecture of this system seems a little complicated. It should be possible though, and probably not too difficult.
Whats the idea related to the marketplace?
nebuzen (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 05:56:28 AM

People like to have fun, so I recommend an addictive game where one can actually earn bitcoin. There aren't many popular games that take BTC as a form of payment. I'm thinking of a website that has some ads placed around for revenue and will give players an actual decent amount of BTC for playing.

I think you have something awesome right there. Wow. Very good idea!
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 06:00:11 AM

Hi. I have a simple idea. I was always missing a faucet that you can visit just once a day.
24hours claim rates. Big reward, something along 25K minimum up to 100K. Maybe a wheel of fortune style.
Low referral commission ~10%. Equip it with widgets of various coins price and allow users to pick a coin they want their rewards to be paid out. Top 5 like DODGE LTC etc...
Make it in form of a blog with Android apps reviews, videos with news about crypto-world.
I'm more than sure that if handled correctly a huge success awaits.

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:30:17 AM

Make it in form of a blog with Android apps reviews, videos with news about crypto-world.
I'm more than sure that if handled correctly a huge success awaits.

What's so creative about the idea ? Faucets and blogs already exits.There are a few blogs which has inbuilt faucets too and moreover how difficult it is to even code a faucet ? I'm sure OP is looking for something which has a business value since he has a team of developers contributing to it.
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 01:10:42 PM

-snip-
What's so creative about the idea ? Faucets and blogs already exits.There are a few blogs which has inbuilt faucets too and moreover how difficult it is to even code a faucet ? I'm sure OP is looking for something which has a business value since he has a team of developers contributing to it.
OK maybe it's not creative but OP asked for brain storm, meaning throwing ideas. And where is yours?

Another simple suggestion, ANGRYBITS Smiley straight rip off angrybirds. Instead of little fluffy birds
you can launch coins. Standard BTC as a red bird, LTC is that blue glass destroyer, DODGE could be the yelow
wood breaker etc. Still not creative but its something. I would play it, scores could be expressed in satoshis
so that 400-500 on average per level could be won.

nebuzen (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 05:33:11 AM

-snip-
OK maybe it's not creative but OP asked for brain storm, meaning throwing ideas. And where is yours?

Another simple suggestion, ANGRYBITS Smiley straight rip off angrybirds. Instead of little fluffy birds
you can launch coins. Standard BTC as a red bird, LTC is that blue glass destroyer, DODGE could be the yelow
wood breaker etc. Still not creative but its something. I would play it, scores could be expressed in satoshis
so that 400-500 on average per level could be won.

Thats another very interesting idea. Wow, you're full of ideas! Thanks, now I have a new line of thought! Smiley
Uptrenda

Activity: 114
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 06:17:37 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2016, 06:36:18 AM by Uptrenda

This thread is quite backwards OP and the title says it all: "what profitable Bitcoin websites would you use ..." The keyword here being "profitable." So it's like you're trying to crowd source your own business direction which seems a little backwards to me. Normally the startup would come up with a list of ideas based on solving real world customer complaints / problems, cross off all the bad ones (which would be most of them), and then test out the ideas that seem most promising under realistic market conditions (this thread is not realistic, btw.) To actually test out the idea you can do things a number of ways. You can create some basic hype pages and gauge whether there's any interest. Or better yet -- build an MVP and test with real customers.

Because something I learned is that the things people tell you can differ substantially from what they do, and frankly in a business context -- this can mean immediate death. So you say you want to build a profitable website? Then go ahead and do it. Try to get people to buy your product or service. Build a basic website to hype the product or service and then try sell it. Doesn't even have to exist yet -- you can just test the demand and whether people want to actually hit checkout or subscribe. Adsense is a very effective way to test this, by the way. For only a few hundred dollars worth of Adsense you can see if your business idea will actually be profitable.

Finally, and this is really the most important thing: don't delude yourself on what traction looks like. You might come up with something that you think is just great and even manage to get a few sales, but depending on what that ends up being -- that may or may not be the traction you need to start a business. In this game, it's very easy to delude yourself into thinking that your idea has legs when it doesn't and this is important because you need to be able to kill your terrible ideas as early as possible.

To give you an example: I had one project I worked on for over a year and we had to struggle every step of the way. The market was heating up, competition was brutal, and we still weren't funded. We ended up quitting long before anything happened because it was clear that we had lost, but if I could go back I actually would have quit sooner. That's because I now know what things looks like at early stage companies that have a shot. You have all these prospective customers that are -excited- about what you're doing. And it's not just empty words either. People are lining up to throw money at you (customers and investors), asking when it's ready, whether you need any help, whether they can join your team, etc. The idea clearly has legs .... So definitely try be objective when it comes to your business idea.
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 10:22:03 AM

Either. We have very good PHP and JS full stack devs as well as highly qualified mobile app devs.
This is a very good idea! But the architecture of this system seems a little complicated. It should be possible though, and probably not too difficult.
Whats the idea related to the marketplace?

Marketplace mobile app. The app use escrow system, where buyer and seller take an order, but both of them use escrow/the system escrow is app itself. (For example tokopedia.com ).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: