Last edit: July 22, 2016, 06:42:09 AM by no-ice-please

jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:12:20 AM

feel free to take me off here from the list. having a conversation with the dev isnt pumping scamshits.

also they just blocked me and called me a troll so maybe that counts for something.

While I do hold some cabbage coins I think its silly that in their op graphic they say they sent requests to a handful of exchanges including yobit.
then they say the community didnt want yobit. but someone paid for it. and then they hate yobit which has brought them exposure.
meanwhile the devs sitting on his hands over possibly or not burning half the supply.
and they say theyre slowly introducing up to $100k $usd into the project when yesterday you could buy the whole coin aside from the premine they already own for a few thousand dollars.
theyre pushing users to a new less known exchange with very little volume.
their twitter account has 2800 followers. when i was making small talk about cab id get retweets every 20 minutes form about 10 different accounts all of which were only retweeting cabbage and have no history.

so is this the mature community the devs looking for? 2500 fake followers and an unknown exchange?

until the dev stops caring about the exchange where its being freely traded, and burns or plans to use the premine my tinfoil troll hat says theyre going to pump the coin. with some ammt much smaller than $100k then dump half the market on anyone with a buy order.

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
disam

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 05:30:49 PM

everybody who knew yobit policy also knew what will happen wit this agriculture marvel coin. Now when the bot does not buy anymore lets scream scaaaammm.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: