Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:32:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Copa america 2016 dicussion  (Read 30773 times)
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 06:57:45 AM

I think no one won any bet for Brazil VS Ecuador ,  the match ended 0-0 , it is hard to believe that this match didn't has any goal , because both teams have good attack , some of members bet on both team to score , but that didn't happen , I also lost my bet on Brazil to win .
The golden generation of Brazil have gone ~ Now the younger generation are getting weaker and weaker.
0-0 scoreline is a shame for Brazil , they can't even score a single goal. I know Neymar didn't playing today , but they still have Countinho , Willian
I doubt that Brazil could even pass the group stage now because Peru and Ecuador could surprise everyone.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crytoboost

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 07:13:45 AM

Brazil are just crap now and that is really surprising result it failed to score a goal on its home ground, that is not a good start into this event and i think when it will play as away than there are possibility it can lose its matches with kind of game style.
Southpaw0
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1010

666 - slave 2 the grind -

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 07:20:46 AM

all the unders seem to be cashing in copa.. not many goals like expected

ill handcuff you to the shower and put an apple in your mouth with the water running on cold then you handcuff me to the bed and go to town.. just dont BURN the house down with your hot ass oven cus i will be dead and you will be gone
shadobitz

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 07:21:08 AM

Jamaica vs Venezuela as i think possible chance for a draw result, both teams are not good to make score a lot of goals there, that is why i will pick Jamaica +0.50 @1.51 because on home ground it has very good chance to save this match easily and make it draw.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 07:21:41 AM

Brazil are just crap now and that is really surprising result it failed to score a goal on its home ground, that is not a good start into this event and i think when it will play as away than there are possibility it can lose its matches with kind of game style.
What a terrible result from brazil, they played like beginner, they played so bad that i think it will be better that brazil no need to play in copa, rather than they tainted the great reputation of the previous brazil squad

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
BigMac
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 08:29:39 AM

Venezuela has not won any of their previous 5 games while Jamaica has won two of their previous 5 games, and so I have bet on Jamaica +0 @ 2.192 today.

fulgdenea

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 08:39:54 AM

Mexico vs Uruguay this will be interesting encounter between 2 nice team, while Mexico is going to play infield than it has edge and it has more better chance to beat Uruguay into this match, i will place my bet on Mexico ML on this match.
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 08:59:53 AM

What a terrible result from brazil, they played like beginner, they played so bad that i think it will be better that brazil no need to play in copa, rather than they tainted the great reputation of the previous brazil squad

Without neymar on the team they are just like a team full of newbie player. Brazil definitely is not the same anymore and people lose their bet because of brazil, I lose 0.1 btc betting for them to win, oh well I should have know that they wont be scoring anything without neymar on the side but I think I was too naive
buddu

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 09:06:28 AM

Mexico vs Uruguay in spite of the fact that Uruguay is favorite this year.Mexico is also playing stably and best way and has long interesting history of last matches.I will take it for my bet on @2.32 moneyline.I am not taking easily Uruguay but this is my prediction on which I am placing my bet once more.
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 09:16:01 AM

As i think Uruguay has some good chance to save this match by pushing towards draw result and that iwill place my bet on double chance draw or away @1.60, it seems it will be much hard for Mexico to win this match easily because both teams have equal chance there.
bithasher

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 09:37:05 AM

Both teams to score yes @1.95 is sensible move.Mexico as well as Uruguay because it is most unpredictable match.It is good to avoid unnecessary risk.There will be good couple of goals at least one by each team.I am good with this betting option at such high odds.My opinion is Uruguay can take this match to its portfolio.
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 09:38:08 AM

Mexico - Uruguay under 2.5 goals @1.62 will be best option to place bet there and i am very confident with pick for betting.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 09:47:48 AM

Without neymar on the team they are just like a team full of newbie player. Brazil definitely is not the same anymore and people lose their bet because of brazil, I lose 0.1 btc betting for them to win, oh well I should have know that they wont be scoring anything without neymar on the side but I think I was too naive

I doubt brazil can advance to the final, I do not see a good game and a good squad. I also lost, even this was beyond my expectations without goal.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

marioantonini
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 10:06:28 AM

i have write yesterday the fail of Brazil against Colombia, i think Brazil get are refunded later the fail in world cup and is very boring see 0-0 result when play Brazil.
Without Neymar team necessity a real goleador
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 10:58:25 AM

i have write yesterday the fail of Brazil against Colombia, i think Brazil get are refunded later the fail in world cup and is very boring see 0-0 result when play Brazil.
brazil forward are sucks without neymar , struggle to score and just passing the ball in the middle.
really bad brazil , truly dissapointing performance with 0-0 final score.
i doubt they can qualify from group stage if the situation like this keep going.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 11:57:06 AM

brazil forward are sucks without neymar , struggle to score and just passing the ball in the middle.
really bad brazil , truly dissapointing performance with 0-0 final score.
i doubt they can qualify from group stage if the situation like this keep going.
I see the current brazil squad is not too good. I also doubt it, they may be a little difficult to qualify in the group stage.
I do not see important players such as Neymar, David Luiz, Fernandinho and Marcelo. This would be bad

23dzmaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 12:30:42 PM

Mexico - Uruguay under 2.5 goals @1.62 will be best option to place bet there and i am very confident with pick for betting.

I think this Mexico vs Urugay match will be over 2.5 goals and both teams to score, i'm sure this match will have many goals and i have bets over 2.5 goals and both teams to score.
brigadier2001

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 01:28:47 PM

I think this Mexico vs Urugay match will be over 2.5 goals and both teams to score, i'm sure this match will have many goals and i have bets over 2.5 goals and both teams to score.
i think we will have both teams to score because both teams have a good striking force and it will have over 2.5 goals but it will be hard to predict the winner in this case
elyas772

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 04:15:18 PM

I think Chile will be a champion copa america centenario, because of the great team that there were many problems and it is unfortunate trio MSN Barcelona no possibility to compete as opponents

Colombia are a good team too, you can't underestimate them but yes Chile will have a chance. What about Argentina too?

Argentina a few years back in the copa america always get into the finals. but they always lose. This season they might be back in the final.
I agree with you. argentina have great power to become champions. they have a winning mentality. but luck has not been impartial. I was a bit optimistic this year could argentina won the coppa america !!!
as I saw Brazil is one of the candidates champions, but squad of brazil is not so good. so the more confident Argentina can be champion.
I will make bet for argentina as the winner odds @2.6 and for brazil @6.2

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 04:40:25 PM

as I saw Brazil is one of the candidates champions, but squad of brazil is not so good. so the more confident Argentina can be champion.
I will make bet for argentina as the winner odds @2.6 and for brazil @6.2

The winner of copa america 2016 will either be argentina or chille, oth of these two teams actually has the highest ticket's price currently and is the most awaited match in copa america. From this perspective, we could conclude that these two teams are currently the favourite to be the next winner
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: