Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:22:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Copa america 2016 dicussion  (Read 30773 times)
crytoboost

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 11:45:16 AM

I also think Argentina HT @1.60 would be nice choice for its meeting with Panama, Argentina is looking more promising and moving forward with confident style and showing very impressive result so that i am pretty it would easy victory for it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 11:46:54 AM

Argentina vs Panama over 2.5 goals will be safer for betting, that is why i have my bet on this pick because it has pretty good chance to go over 3 goals.
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 11:53:08 AM

Uruguay has lost in the first game and they ought to get a win today playing against Venezuela. Uruguay ML @ 1.815.

I agree with you, perhaps Uruguay would do anything to win this match, because if draw or lose, this will be bad for them in the copa america.

I'm really disappointed with Uruguay, I am very confident and bet quite a lot, it turns out higher odds this is a trap.

Well no one expected this to happen, the odds for venezuela Moneyline is 6 and uruguay has edison cavani so it should be an easy win for them. Copa america 2016 is full of surprises, the big team like brazil , uruguay and the other team lose to a small team . This is an international game which they should really put effort into it
The Arcitect

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 12:23:26 PM

Uruguay has lost in the first game and they ought to get a win today playing against Venezuela. Uruguay ML @ 1.815.

I agree with you, perhaps Uruguay would do anything to win this match, because if draw or lose, this will be bad for them in the copa america.

I'm really disappointed with Uruguay, I am very confident and bet quite a lot, it turns out higher odds this is a trap.

Well no one expected this to happen, the odds for venezuela Moneyline is 6 and uruguay has edison cavani so it should be an easy win for them. Copa america 2016 is full of surprises, the big team like brazil , uruguay and the other team lose to a small team . This is an international game which they should really put effort into it
I had money line of 5.94 odds so yes it was 6 at time of the match.
I won that match but lost it because of one run in baseball or it would of been 450mbtc payout for me on a 40mbtc bet if I only picked one baseball match instead of two. Ah well. I was close to winning on 15 odds which I never got that close to before on a parlay.
That is why it is nice to see the small teams win in this copa america because it is possible to upset the favorites. As they don't dress their countries star players that forsure would make a difference in a victory or defeat.

«««▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Yo coin ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬»»»
P2P Digital Currency ◘    ◘ Maximize your YOLIFE design your own future ◘
Come join our great community on SLACK
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 12:30:26 PM

I can't believe Uruguay lose again on their second match versus Venezuela. I thought Uruguay can win on this match. My bet Uruguay -0.5 goal is lose, luckly i have bet under 3 goals.
Uruguay is done for. The only match they will probably win is that Tuesday's match against Jamaica.

Tomorrow's matches: I am almost certain that Chile will win with Bolivia and Argentina will crush Panama. Easy bets.
Dannie
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 12:33:43 PM

the odds are reasonable enough to make people lured to place bet on uruguay moneyline @1.8 are really really good trap odds , i'm pretty sure the result could be surprised like draw maybe or even another lost? who knows but i would avoid this match bet. goodluck everyone! and be careful.

Yeah situation reminds me on USA match the other day where odds were similary too good and it felt like a trap, but why not take a chance, like the guy said after first round loss Uruguay HAS to win this match and on paper they are better team than Venezuela, and again odds are really good

Uruguay has lost the second game in Copa America and is now out of the competition. Suarez was on the bench and got angry as the coach decided to not use him as a substitute.

shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 02:24:58 PM

Uruguay has lost the second game in Copa America and is now out of the competition. Suarez was on the bench and got angry as the coach decided to not use him as a substitute.

He is one of the best player from uruguay and superstar in spanish league of course he is pissed that the coach chose the other guy over him , does anyone know that if the coach has some grudge with suarez , it is not logical to not use him on the game when he was available to play for that match
Dannie
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 02:36:38 PM

He is one of the best player from uruguay and superstar in spanish league of course he is pissed that the coach chose the other guy over him , does anyone know that if the coach has some grudge with suarez , it is not logical to not use him on the game when he was available to play for that match

The coach has explained "Suarez is not ready to play yet" after the game was over. Interestingly, Suarez had been sitting on the bench, wearing kit, boots and shin pads, had done some warm-ups, while the coach had listed him as injured and had not put Suarez on the substitute list in the very beginning. This is probably one of the weirdest things I have seen in a football game.

dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 02:48:05 PM

Chile vs Bolivia, I think Chile will win, because the game is very important. if they lose or draw, probably would like Uruguay Grin
Shogen
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 03:19:43 PM

Bolivia has lost all their past 5 games and Chile has lost 4 of their past 5 games. I think Chile will likely win today but perhaps only by a small margin. So my bet is on Bolivia +2 @ 1.854 today.

Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 03:40:46 PM

The coach has explained "Suarez is not ready to play yet" after the game was over. Interestingly, Suarez had been sitting on the bench, wearing kit, boots and shin pads, had done some warm-ups, while the coach had listed him as injured and had not put Suarez on the substitute list in the very beginning. This is probably one of the weirdest things I have seen in a football game.
Some coach will make weird arguments when they lose, and also I have no idea why Suarez didn't play. Uruguay played totally bad with just made on on goal shoot.

Argentina will win for sure against Panama, I guess it will be over 3.5 goals

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 03:51:34 PM

Some coach will make weird arguments when they lose, and also I have no idea why Suarez didn't play. Uruguay played totally bad with just made on on goal shoot.

suarez did not play because he was injured, but suarez said he was ready to play, but the coach will not force players injured, suarez looked very disappointed when Uruguay lost.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 04:50:30 PM

suarez did not play because he was injured, but suarez said he was ready to play, but the coach will not force players injured, suarez looked very disappointed when Uruguay lost.

Yeah the news said he was injured, but the coach should give him a chance, at least at 80th min, he might make some good chances for Uruguay. It's pretty bad to see a team as good as Uruguay just made one shoot on goal against Venezuela. Not underestimating Venezuela, but Uruguay should do better.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 04:56:43 PM

Yeah the news said he was injured, but the coach should give him a chance, at least at 80th min, he might make some good chances for Uruguay. It's pretty bad to see a team as good as Uruguay just made one shoot on goal against Venezuela. Not underestimating Venezuela, but Uruguay should do better.

yes you are right, the coach should give him a chance, especially if suarez has said he is ready to play. may be the result could be different if suarez played.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

electronicfactura

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 05:20:35 PM

Chile - Bolivia I picked up this match for my primary bet for next match.I chose over/under goals option where is some good one.I have on under 3.5 goals at @1.66 and I am satisfied and pretty confident.It is a bet with high chances.This match will be of 2 goals not even 3 goals so it seems good.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 05:32:44 PM

Chile - Bolivia I picked up this match for my primary bet for next match.I chose over/under goals option where is some good one.I have on under 3.5 goals at @1.66 and I am satisfied and pretty confident.It is a bet with high chances.This match will be of 2 goals not even 3 goals so it seems good.
Well, in a match Chile vs Bolivia,, I am pretty confident that Chile will win this match. well maybe bet under 3.5 goals is quite good, but I predict that the most appropriate thing to bet is over 2.5 goals, I would probably bet with odds@1.43, well if this happens in a match 4 goals, we will win

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
bithasher

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 05:39:37 PM

Argentina vs Panama and my bet in on over 2.5 goals for this match @1.75.Argentina is sure winner against Panama in this match.I expect to see 3 goals at least.It is good and reasonable choice because Messi will make rain of goals against Panama.This made me to pick this option of over goals.
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 05:39:46 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2016, 04:41:26 AM by clixcoin

Argentina vs Panama I have my bet on over 2.5 goals @1.75 while Messi will be in action into this game so we can keep hope for rain of goals but I will prefer to take less risk even this match can go over 3.5 goals easily.
newcripto

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 05:43:11 PM

Argentina vs Panama Corners Over/Under 8.5 over @1.48 looks better than any other bet which is offering similar odds.I had a good look at the available odds and options for this match.If I didn't exaggerate then this should be considered most appropriate and smarter move to get easily profit while enjoying the match tomorrow morning at weekend.
tradoz

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 05:44:31 PM

I am afraid to place bet on any team in both matches Chile vs Bolivia and Argentina vs Panama because odds are not good for ML i think over goals are looking nice option to place bet there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: