Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:45:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GOLDBLOCKS x11 [pow/pos] ►► UNMODERATED  (Read 972 times)
Bank_sy (OP)

Activity: 450
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 10:36:57 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2016, 10:58:06 PM by Bank_sy

same dev for darkgold and it failed. he is back with goldblocks do i have to say anything else? he will delete my post in goldblocks.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1494362.msg15062346#msg15062346

TreeAcid

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

What's in the Magic bottle?

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 10:52:08 PM

First, the title is spelled wrong implying you are emotional or FUDing

Lots of devs have different projects, some fail, some don't.
Bank_sy (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 10:58:42 PM

First, the title is spelled wrong implying you are emotional or FUDing

Lots of devs have different projects, some fail, some don't.

how is wrong spelling emotional or fuding? did i lie? i just made a spelling mistake.
Bank_sy (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 10:59:18 PM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

LOL. ANOTHER SCAM GOLD COIN. At least use different idea for your second coin.

told you so  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
TreeAcid

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 11:07:40 PM

That coin didn't fail, wasn't it was trading at 4k sats before it got dumped?  now it's dead, obviously, as are other coins that were funny/cool like SilkCoin.

That's a good thing for his next project...I'm just expecting a quick pump and dump...what are your expectations?

Sorry if I came off hostile. You didn't lie, I thought it was gonna be an all caps thing. Let's discuss this in a civil manner. I want to know more about what the developer did. Did he scam anyone ever? If so, that would suck.

Otherwise, his new project, will be a little get some BTC and will pass in a month. I see no problem with that. I'm tied to BTC, not to any project of his. But I'm mining it because I like rollercoasters, and so do all the people in the thread.

Trying to hide your past by deleting posts is sketchy, yeah. But maybe the guy has some mental issues or PTSD with his other project failing, it doesn't have to necessarily be nefarious if he is deleting your replies. You are triggering his trauma, few know how to stay calm and cool in the face of danger. Most of us like to run away from our past.

Anyway, what's up with you? Any more info on anything? Thanks for bringing this to light, more knowledge is always good.   Smiley
Bank_sy (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 11:16:25 PM

That coin didn't fail, wasn't it was trading at 4k sats before it got dumped?  now it's dead, obviously, as are other coins that were funny/cool like SilkCoin.

That's a good thing for his next project...I'm just expecting a quick pump and dump...what are your expectations?

Sorry if I came off hostile. You didn't lie, I thought it was gonna be an all caps thing. Let's discuss this in a civil manner. I want to know more about what the developer did. Did he scam anyone ever? If so, that would suck.

Otherwise, his new project, will be a little get some BTC and will pass in a month. I see no problem with that. I'm tied to BTC, not to any project of his. But I'm mining it because I like rollercoasters, and so do all the people in the thread.

Trying to hide your past by deleting posts is sketchy, yeah. But maybe the guy has some mental issues or PTSD with his other project failing, it doesn't have to necessarily be nefarious if he is deleting your replies. You are triggering his trauma, few know how to stay calm and cool in the face of danger. Most of us like to run away from our past.

Anyway, what's up with you? Any more info on anything? Thanks for bringing this to light, more knowledge is always good.   Smiley

ido not know what happened. i just took a look at goldblocks and saw that the dev has made a gold coin before and now it does not exist. if he did a good job then it should still be around... it is not easy to kill a coin to completely 0... it is weird that dev is hiding his past
TreeAcid

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 11:22:58 PM

ido not know what happened. i just took a look at goldblocks and saw that the dev has made a gold coin before and now it does not exist. if he did a good job then it should still be around... it is not easy to kill a coin to completely 0... it is weird that dev is hiding his past

Well they're two kind of similar but completely different projects. He didn't do a good job last time. I wish everyone was perfect, but we aren't.

I guess weird is the wrong term. More like, human who isn't completely open. An honest and true enlightened human being would start an unmoderated topic with an awesome altcoin and even if faced with shame would refuse to not acknowledge it and challenge whatever demons lie in the past. There's more assholes in the closet with insecurities in the world at least than there are honest human beings, so it doesn't come as a shock to me at all.

Or, again, you might be TRIGGERING his MORAL/EGOISTIC TRAUMA (lol, but seriously). Imagine if you made a coin and worked very hard on and it dies. That's a huge moral blow, others take it more/less serious, regardless saying fuck you to the internet and just deleting your past is a good tactic at simply getting around what you just brought up. The explaining, the lies, etc. Easier to just ban you from the topic. Takes less time too.

You know what I mean, man?

The only thing to do know is to hodl...it's too late for anything now. I own a lot of his GB. Now you made me feel bad for mining it? lol
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 01:25:23 AM

You guys are crazy if you think because the dev made a previous coin that acted like all the other alt coins do and pumped and then died and so this coin is a bad coin. First it is better to have a dev with some experience, learned why the previous coin didn't last long, knows how to market it, get exchanges, make a nice working wallet, fair launch, etc. You are saying you want some newb dev that screws all those things up? Use your brain, I see this coin going higher. WHY?

1)Dev is doing things right so far
2)A few very good pools chose to mine GB
3)Hashrate has been good
4)Reward structure and POS structure is good
5)A lot of people from IRC and twitter that usually do well with alts are mining it.

Oh crap, did I just give away my 5 secrets of what makes a coin worth mining?
Exchanges will see this and they will come.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money