Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:32:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying an iphone se (dont question)  (Read 779 times)
LuanX3 (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 10:55:56 PM

Hey guys, I live in Brazil, and here, the iphone se is too expensive, it comes cheaper if you buy in dollars, but our the only models that work on our 4g is the a1723, and I can't buy an a1723 sim-free online, cuz the one carrier that sells it the iphone under these conditions is sprint, and at physical stores, so, you guys know any way to buy an Iphone SE, sim-free, A1723 online? thanks (sorry for my bad english, by the way, rate it plz)
Williammbrooks

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 09:25:43 AM

Apple charges iPhone buyers $100 more for the increased memory. This is part of Apple's ongoing strategy to improve profits by selling a product mix that is heavier in the higher-end iPhones. You can click here to get a best travel mate for your trip.
LuanX3 (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 12:01:23 PM

Apple charges iPhone buyers $100 more for the increased memory. This is part of Apple's ongoing strategy to improve profits by selling a product mix that is heavier in the higher-end iPhones. You can click here to get a best travel mate for your trip.

r u fricking kidding me?
posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 05:52:06 AM

Hey guys, I live in Brazil, and here, the iphone se is too expensive, it comes cheaper if you buy in dollars, but our the only models that work on our 4g is the a1723, and I can't buy an a1723 sim-free online, cuz the one carrier that sells it the iphone under these conditions is sprint, and at physical stores, so, you guys know any way to buy an Iphone SE, sim-free, A1723 online? thanks (sorry for my bad english, by the way, rate it plz)

Tell me which Iphone model you want and i will sell it to u
LuanX3 (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 05:03:26 PM

Tell me which Iphone model you want and i will sell it to u

nope, i just buy from authorized stores
SexyBits

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 12:27:28 AM

Your best bet would probably be to search "jailbroken iphone" or "unlocked iPhone" on eBay. And don't worry, you write very good English- I am American and I can understand you perfectly  Smiley
LuanX3 (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 11:17:42 PM

Your best bet would probably be to search "jailbroken iphone" or "unlocked iPhone" on eBay. And don't worry, you write very good English- I am American and I can understand you perfectly  Smiley

oh thanks, but isn't it risky to buy from ebay? I buy things online, but not from, p2p...
rayaodi

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 12:24:22 AM

not waiting for iphone7?
SexyBits

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 01:22:59 AM

oh thanks, but isn't it risky to buy from ebay? I buy things online, but not from, p2p...

No risk when using PayPal as long as you check the "for goods or services" box as PayPal transaction type. It charges a couple extra dollars but that is for insurance, if the person does not send the item you can open a PayPal dispute and PayPal will refund your money. Scammers will tell you to check "friends or family" box because those transactions are not insured by PayPal.

Just buy from someone with good feedback, use PayPal and you will be ok. I have ordered 100s of things from eBay and only had 1 problem where the item did not come but PayPal refunded me my money when that happened.
LuanX3 (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 06:25:54 PM

No risk when using PayPal as long as you check the "for goods or services" box as PayPal transaction type. It charges a couple extra dollars but that is for insurance, if the person does not send the item you can open a PayPal dispute and PayPal will refund your money. Scammers will tell you to check "friends or family" box because those transactions are not insured by PayPal.

Just buy from someone with good feedback, use PayPal and you will be ok. I have ordered 100s of things from eBay and only had 1 problem where the item did not come but PayPal refunded me my money when that happened.

thanks, bro, now i only have to get the money to buy it... lol
LuanX3 (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 08:25:10 PM

not waiting for iphone7?

nope, or SE or 8, 7 is crap
posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 10:53:30 PM

not waiting for iphone7?
iphone Se has small size and i like the Size.
Its similiar to iphone 4s
LuanX3 (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 07:26:12 PM

not waiting for iphone7?
iphone Se has small size and i like the Size.
Its similiar to iphone 4s

and to iphones 5, 5c and 5s, much better, the 6, 6+, 6s and 6s+ screens are too big
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: